Sark after dark COACHING STAFF thread

• Replies 15.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

https://www.captiongenerator.com/2107502/SurlyHorns-Reacts-to-the-Coaching-Search Enable subtitles if you're watching embedded.  

Just got a text from my friend in the Bama program that Flood and Wiggins are going with Sark. It's done.

nope, reposding to other posters. You want an asshole? I'll show you an asshole I'm gonna lose to OU THIS many times   Texas fucking sucks now, and you ALLLLLLL know it. Good

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, blacklab said:

He's not only an asshole, he's an alcoholic. Multiple coaches have reported how he's a cancer in the coaches room. Players fucking hated him. 

This is the worst hire in the last 10 years.

Who’s starting the fire Bob fucking Stoops thread?

Edited by TenCarryTom
Fuck me
1 minute ago, Hank_Hill said:

My point is bias is clearly a factor in this reaction and if you can’t see that you’re a part of it. Is it a meh hire? Sure. Is it catastrophic to the point that 90% of people are making it out to be? Probably not.

there are 50 other guys that don't have his baggage.  the guy is a failure.  seriously, hire Derrick Johnson and have PK teach him how to coach LBers.

The ONLY positive is he has some knowledge of Riley's O...if he can string enough words together to explain it. 

• Hook 'Em 1
17 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

I get the hate based on the name, but outside of that y’all wouldn’t react this way and that’s reasonable.

You obviously never watched this petulant child throw a sideline tantrum.  Epic.  Epic cocksucker,

• Hook 'Em 1
3 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

My point is bias is clearly a factor in this reaction and if you can’t see that you’re a part of it. Is it a meh hire? Sure. Is it catastrophic to the point that 90% of people are making it out to be? Probably not.

You're trying to come off as the “rational one” here and instead, you're just making an ass of yourself. But please, keep fucking that chicken Hank.

• Hook 'Em 5
Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

I'm confused because Sark said putting together a staff is like putting together a puzzle and Mark Stoops is that puzzle piece a dog ate and you had to recover it from his bowel movement 4 days later.

wish it were Mark Stoops rather than this shithead.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

there are 50 other guys that don't have his baggage.  the guy is a failure.  seriously, hire Derrick Johnson and have PK teach him how to coach LBers.

The ONLY positive is he has some knowledge of Riley's O...if he can string enough words together to explain it. 

DJ is actually a pretty fucking good idea.

7 minutes ago, closetohumping said:

Seems like they think he's a decent hire, for LB coach.  SAban kept him around for two years and he's a cancer?

I am slowly coming to the belief that Saban has divine intervention from God to win National Championships. It is a byproduct of what he is really doing. His real calling is ridding great coaches of their self-destructive behavior, and setting them back on the path to doing what they were meant to do, their passion, coaching football. Has Mike Stoops been rehabilitated? Probably. Do I want him on the coaching staff? Fuck no. But, who has been on the Saban Wagon, and gone on to embarrass themselves afterward? 

I guess this what happens when you go from anger, denial, rationalization, back to anger, denial, rationalization. Just a vicious cycle......and bourbon.

CHIEF

• Hook 'Em 2

For what it's worth, I don't think Stoops' WIkipedia page is correct. There are press releases from 2017 naming him as "Defensive Coordinator/Outside Linebackers' Coach/Assistant Head Coach"

So at least it's been more recent since 1991.

• Hook 'Em 1
1 minute ago, satyanash said:

For what it's worth, I don't think Stoops' WIkipedia page is correct. There are press releases from 2017 naming him as "Defensive Coordinator/Outside Linebackers' Coach/Assistant Head Coach"

So at least it's been more recent since 1991.

He's not coaching OLBs, though. At least that's not what we've been led to believe.

3 minutes ago, CHIEF said:

I am slowly coming to the belief that Saban has divine intervention from God to win National Championships. It is a byproduct of what he is really doing. His real calling is ridding great coaches of their self-destructive behavior, and setting them back on the path to doing what they were meant to do, their passion, coaching football. Has Mike Stoops been rehabilitated? Probably. Do I want him on the coaching staff? Fuck no. But, who has been on the Saban Wagon, and gone on to embarrass themselves afterward? 

I guess this what happens when you go from anger, denial, rationalization, back to anger, denial, rationalization. Just a vicious cycle......and bourbon.

CHIEF

Jeremy Pruitt?