Thread for everyone to yell loud noises

jimmyjazz

1 minute ago, bolverk said:

Personally, I'd advocate toning it down a bit. In spite of our disagreements, he's right that bringing kids into any part of this discussion is out of bounds, especially considering the tragedy that befell one of the members of our community last week.

To quote Hate (username doesn't check out), there's an actual human on the other side of all these posts.

Oh fuck off, nobody’s kids were brought up

1 minute ago, StassneyHorn said:

FFS it means they’re kids our ignoring the stupid shit they say. 

So you're saying his kids don't respect him or his opinions. Again, it's an insult to the relationship between him and his kids. Still a bridge too far in my opinion. 

Please, to everyone, keep the discussion/criticism to ideas, facts, and our pathetic politicians.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Dumb. As. Shit. 

Please tell us this is a bit.
Ignore is pretty sweet, just saying. Except all of a sudden half the post here are labeled ignored, followed up by people quoting disingenuous fools i have on ignore. Makes for laborious reading and is really dumbing down the conversations. If i want that shit i can dip into Tex Ags, which i do about twice a year. The rest of the time I can use my imagination to extrapolate what heinous beliefs are being spouted. Why wade into shit on the reg?

On 11/9/2021 at 11:24 AM, jimmyjazz said:

So you're neg repping indiscriminately?  Even I don't pull the trigger unless the post is outright bullshit.  Rise above, Johnny.

For some, it's just the simple act of disagreeing that is such a terrible transgression.

It's weak and stupid.   Wish your standard was the norm, but it isn't.