Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

3 hours ago, zork said:

IMG_2815.jpg

Alt-righters seem to really suck at fighting. In all these rallies they get attacked at they seem entirely incapable of defending themselves, against pussy SJWs to boot. I mean this dude just stood there with his face in his hands instead of fighting back or at the very least running away.

1 hour ago, Helobious said:

Alt-righters seem to really suck at fighting. In all these rallies they get attacked at they seem entirely incapable of defending themselves, against pussy SJWs to boot. I mean this dude just stood there with his face in his hands instead of fighting back or at the very least running away.

are journalists known for their fighting ability?

Edited by zork

27 minutes ago, zork said:

are journalists known for their fighting ability?

I was thinking also of that recent right-wing protester in Berkeley that got punched in the face. Although that one was worse because it was 1 on 1 and he still didn’t put up any kind of fight. 

6 hours ago, Helobious said:

4 hours ago, Helobious said:

I was thinking also of that recent right-wing protester in Berkeley that got punched in the face. Although that one was worse because it was 1 on 1 and he still didn’t put up any kind of fight. 

another  antifa dude with a crowbar(!?!) in this latest incident, seems to be coming from side/behind in the gruesome pictures that have identified the antifa perp.  We will see if the Portland authorities do anything with this evidence:

spoilered for gruesome-ness:

Spoiler

dude should be put away for a long, long time.  apparently he was caught last year as well:

10 hours ago, Helobious said:

Right, a gay Asian immigrant is now alt-right.  Plus he didn't run away because pepper spray was sprayed in his eyes and he couldn't see.  Nice of you to admit that it is the so called "alt-right" (i.e. anyone that disagrees with you buffoons about anything) that is getting attacked by the SJWs though.  At least you got one thing right.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, zork said:

IMG_2815.jpg

Typical rightest idiocy. The attacker is "the left."  His victim is the elderly man. This reads like an Aggie story of how they didn't actually start the riot.

The attacker is a vicious felon who nobody from "the left" will defend. Antifa is a fringe group. I disapprove of violent tactics; the law should be applied.

But you had to wait for a (presumably) non-Nazi victim to be able to create this idiotic cartoon. Why? Because if the victim is a Nazi, you can't get around the problem of having your own idiotic broad brush applied to yourself. Violent fringe versus violent fringe.

I hope I used forms of the word idiot enough that the idiots who think the cartoon is clever get the message.

I've got Awsome blocked, so I don't know if this applies to him or not. 

Footnote: I don't think that was mace.

2 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

Right, a gay Asian immigrant is now alt-right.  Plus he didn't run away because pepper spray was sprayed in his eyes and he couldn't see.  Nice of you to admit that it is the so called "alt-right" (i.e. anyone that disagrees with you buffoons about anything) that is getting attacked by the SJWs though.  At least you got one thing right.

I’ve never heard of him in my life. I assumed he’s alt-right because he was stupid enough to show up to a dumb protest like that. I don’t think just a normal conservative would waste their time doing that. 

3 hours ago, EMAWesome said:

An immigrant that is a US citizen, born in Portland.

Doesn't matter if he was Alt Right or not...that kind of response from that crowd is obscene, and I haven't seen it plastered all over the news like when the Alt Right does the same exact thing.

For the Record, I'd be saying the same thing if was a far left idiot walking into a big congregation of Alt Right hate mongers too.