Do You Even Lift, Bro?

Horn of Gabriel

Do you even lift?  Last year when UT renovated the locker and weight room, they auctioned off some of their old gear.  I picked up a lifting platform from the weight room, but I guess they were confused, because they ended up giving me two of them!  I only really needed one, the other has been propped up against the wall for awhile so I'm getting rid of it.

What it is: Hardwood on pine and ply frame lifting platform from the UT weight room, circa early 2000's - 2016 or so, also has 2 wings with heavy rubber mat for your deadlifts and power cleans.  Good chance your favorite player worked out on this under the watchful eye of Fat Dog.  It is solid and HEAVY, dims are about 9.5' x 3.5' for the main platform.  Use it for your squat rack, cut it up and make a killer cornhole set, or turn it into a piece of Texas memorabilia.

You'll need a truck and three guys to move this thing - or if you actually lift, which you don't, maybe you can get it yourself.

$150

HDMI ports: 0, but I'll install four 8K upscaling ports for an extra $1K.

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2217.jpg

• 2 weeks later...