The Good Place series 3 (Tonight, Sep 27)

atomheartbevo

I love the show, and got a good laugh when one of the demon researchers deigned to ask why they care so much about these four humans, and was turned into a pod. (Don’t ask such questions if you want to have a show.)

Tehani is just stunning. Jason is stunning in his stupidity. Danson is having the time of his life.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Got a kick out of the fact that the Bad Place uses 1-877-KARS-4-KIDS as their theme song.  I wonder if the writers only just hate the song, or how some think the “charity” is a bit dodgy.  Or both.  

https://www.charitywatch.org/charity-donating-articles/costly-and-continuous-kars4kids-ads-disguise-charity39s-real-purpose

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Yeah... this probably isn't the right thread to respond to for the last season of this show but someone will reply and correct me. So its whatever. If there is a problem with my replying here, pm derka.

I'm glad the series closed the way it did, at least displaying how the concept of heaven might not be able to live up to expectations. Like a baseball bat, there has to be a sweet spot. That sweet spot must be paid in the swing and follow through though. The idea of eternal bliss without anything to work towards is absurd.

• 1 year later...

Just binged this with the fam over the last couple of months.

Damn good show. It’s hard to describe to friends, though. When my wife proposed we watch it, I thought it would be an awful network sitcom or something. I was really pleasantly surprised.

• Hook 'Em 1