Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

On 12/24/2019 at 1:11 PM, Brisketexan said:

A tweet from a man who fellates a leader who fled Europe because he got his feelings hurt. Irony is fucking dead.

Gee, I dunno. I mean, I don’t gleefully support a man who is happy to condemn desperate people to die in cages and in tents, so I think I’ll decline your invitation.

On the other hand, why don’t you get all in the Christmas spirit by continuing to snuggle up to a man who absolutely would have kept the Holy Family from seeking refuge here, and should have celebrated sending them back to die at the hand of their persecutors. Don’t invoke a holiday celebrating the birth of a human who you would have left to die. You should put SOME sort of limit on your hypocrisy, after all.

Probably why I'm abstaining to vote for president again.

On 12/24/2019 at 1:05 PM, GRHorn said:

yawn

Rocko?

46 minutes ago, elfenix said:

Well, bye. Good luck in your future endeavors. 

1 hour ago, elfenix said:

Goodbye coal executives.  Y'all aren't shitty enough to lead the EPA anymore.

I'd like to welcome our new EPA head.  Great guy.  You know, he came to me, he said Mr. Trump, I saved the state of Michigan millions of dollars by switching the Flint water supply to the Flint River.  And how did they thank me?  No thanks at all.  Well, he's gonna come help make America great again just like he helped Flint and Michigan.  He's bringing only the best people.  His deputy created 1000s, millions, of jobs for Ohioans. Great man.  Obama said he couldn't dump benzene in the Ohio River anymore.  All those jobs left to China!  We are gonna fix that.  When I was a kid, in Queens, dad would drive us over the 59th Street Bridge and the East River would be on fire.  Beautiful site, a river fire.  Kids don't get to see those today.  Sad!  We are gonna bring those back!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Just think about that tweet for a second. An American embassy is under siege & the sitting POTUS, who's been playing golf all morning, decides the proper thing to do is throw shit at the wall.

while 99% of Republicans cheer and continue their unconditional support