Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

These people need to be wiped from our country.

Bring it, dipshits.

Between the US Army, which already crushed a dumbass insurrection once, and those of us loyal to the republic, not a cult (and yeah, these idiots think they’re the only ones who are armed)...bring it.

My grandfather shot nazis hostile to our country 75 years ago. If they want to attack my country, I have no problem making it a family tradition.
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

My grandfather shot nazis hostile to our country 75 years ago. If they want to attack my country, I have no problem making it a family tradition.

It's an extraordinary transition from "how in the hell did those guys volunteer to jump off a shallow water boat at Osage Beach?" to "yeah, I get it, I'm in if that's what it takes".

The threat needs to be not only real, but immediate.  I grew up in the Cold War.  The threat was real, but not immediate.  There was a layer of protection in between me and the bad guys.  Now?  If these dipshits want to arm up and start shooting, I will do the same, in no small part because I have family to protect.

I would hope they don't do that, because it's a losing proposition, but at this point the threats are voiced more and more often, and it would be foolish to assume they are idle.

• Like 1

just curious who they're going to 'march' on ?

That’s the thing. What they’re talking about attacking is the government that’s in place after kicking Trump out. So, you know, the US capitol, other government facilities. So, like, America. They are openly talking about attacking a legally elected American government. Again, some fucksticks tried that before. America burned their fucking cities, and slaughtered them on the field of battle. If they want to try Civil War 2, Electric Boogaloo, I hope for the same outcome: my country will slaughter the rebels.

But who are we kidding. Trumpkins couldn’t organize a one car funeral. They’d shit their pants and scatter at the first sight of the Army. Shit, at the first sight of Paul Blart, mall cop.

26 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:
I'm guessing Trump's list would all be books about how great he is.  Not that he read any books.

He'll submit his list of favorite books once he's done coloring in them.

(and you know he's a scribbling son of a bitch)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

But who are we kidding. Trumpkins couldn’t organize a one car funeral. They’d shit their pants and scatter at the first sight of the Army. Shit, at the first sight of Paul Blart, mall cop.

these dumb mother fuckers can't walk across a parking lot, much less 'march' on Washington 

so which governor will drop their balls and declare the 2020 winner invalid, basically refuse to recognize the next president ?

28 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

That’s the thing. What they’re talking about attacking is the government that’s in place after kicking Trump out. So, you know, the US capitol, other government facilities. So, like, America. They are openly talking about attacking a legally elected American government. Again, some fucksticks tried that before. America burned their fucking cities, and slaughtered them on the field of battle. If they want to try Civil War 2, Electric Boogaloo, I hope for the same outcome: my country will slaughter the rebels.

Yep. Paul Blart mall cop and a couple other dudes would easily stamp out any trumpkin revolution. The notion of that is simply laughable. 

Of much greater danger is Trump waking up and using the full power of the executive branch to keep him in power after he loses the next election. While I don’t find that likely, I find that much more concerning than a bunch of dipshit trumpkins talkin’ revolution on the net. 

Yep. Paul Blart mall cop and a couple other dudes would easily stamp out any trumpkin revolution. The notion of that is simply laughable. 
Of much greater danger is Trump waking up and using the full power of the executive branch to keep him in power after he loses the next election. While I don’t find that likely, I find that much more concerning than a bunch of dipshit trumpkins talkin’ revolution on the net. 

The second that the Chief Justice swears in the next president, a squatter in the White House who won’t vacate for the new president becomes a physical threat to that president. The Secret Service forcing him out would be glorious.
  • Like 1

Just now, Brisketexan said:

The second that the Chief Justice swears in the next president, a squatter in the White House who won’t vacate for the new president becomes a physical threat to that president. The Secret Service forcing him out would be glorious.

True but I’m talking about the interim period between the time trump loses in November and the next swearing in in January. You know he’s probably not gonna go away quietly, unless forced to, because he is a gigantic pussy. 

1 hour ago, Brisketexan said:

You're assuming Roberts acknowledges the results.  Not a safe assumption at this point.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tx 3 putt said:

these dumb mother fuckers can't walk across a parking lot, much less 'march' on Washington 

so which governor will drop their balls and declare the 2020 winner invalid, basically refuse to recognize the next president ?

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

every single one of Republican ones

Yeah I just can't see Abbott standing up to Donald.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

just curious who they're going to 'march' on ?

In theory, they have to start with their local cops, then state, then the feds, because the local and state LEOs damn sure aren’t going to let them attack state and federal offices.  They have to remove the first threat from the beginning, and the first threat is the local Barney Fifes in their MRAPs.

They won’t get very far.  Even Republican governors won’t let a group of armed nuts start attacking any level of government, because a threat to the government is still a threat to the government.  

If they were smart and playing a long game, they’d stop with the armed civil war nonsense, and work on taking over their local city and county politics through the ballot box, and go from there.

2 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

True but I’m talking about the interim period between the time trump loses in November and the next swearing in in January. You know he’s probably not gonna go away quietly, unless forced to, because he is a gigantic pussy. 

48 minutes ago, DixonHur said:

You're assuming Roberts acknowledges the results.  Not a safe assumption at this point.

I’d say it’s very safe.  Roberts doesn’t owe Trump jack shit, and Roberts has even openly defended judges that Trump has attacked.  

Unlike Moscow Mitch, Roberts is not Trump’s employee, and Roberts does not care for how Trump has attacked the judiciary.

• Like 1

In theory, they have to start with their local cops, then state, then the feds, because the local and state LEOs damn sure aren’t going to let them attack state and federal offices.  They have to remove the first threat from the beginning, and the first threat is the local Barney Fifes in their MRAPs.
They won’t get very far.  Even Republican governors won’t let a group of armed nuts start attacking any level of government, because a threat to the government is still a threat to the government.  

If they were smart and playing a long game, they’d stop with the armed civil war nonsense, and work on taking over their local city and county politics through the ballot box, and go from there.

They aren’t going to attack hard targets. They are going to attack population bases they see as representative of the enemy, like Walmarts in El Paso. They are terrorists, not a revolutionary army.

28 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

this is where they could do the most damage but take a look at his crowds, they're not running for office 

They aren’t going to attack hard targets. They are going to attack population bases they see as representative of the enemy, like Walmarts in El Paso. They are terrorists, not a revolutionary army.

That’s the most likely outlet for violence.

Remember, these people are failures at heart, and utterly gutless cowards. Attacking innocent civilians is as brave as they’ll ever get.

26 minutes ago, Message Board User said:

Wrong. 

Thanks to twitter and Don Jr, Trump is forever, as the Bulwark recently eloquently put it.

Did he just walk out of Saturday detention to a Simple Minds song?  

37 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

I’d say it’s very safe.  Roberts doesn’t owe Trump jack shit, and Roberts has even openly defended judges that Trump has attacked.  

Which is why it's going to be such a shame when he "accidentally" falls off Alito's balcony and Trump nominates Barr for SCOTUS

a 2020 loss kills the brand. 2024 repubs will be smart enough to box out donnie jr

Read the story. A loss doesn’t matter. It’s about control of the base. And he’ll keep it, via twitter and rallies. Control the base, control the party. It is 100% the party of Trump now. There’s no room for anything else. He’ll make sure of it.

36 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Read the story. A loss doesn’t matter. It’s about control of the base. And he’ll keep it, via twitter and rallies. Control the base, control the party. It is 100% the party of Trump now. There’s no room for anything else. He’ll make sure of it.

I don't see it happening. Old White base will fall off / lose interest. They'll be happy with sitting around and bitching about everything.

Remember that Trump base is growing weaker, not stronger. Look at the mid terms. 

9 hours ago, jimmyjazz said:

Y'all need to read up more on how insurrection leads to civil war.  It won't be pretty, it won't be coordinated, and it won't be successful, but it will be ugly.

Yeah, fat fucks living in trailors is pretty much the definition of ugly.  Not even a little scared here.  Bring it.  

• Like 1