Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

19 minutes ago, Lobo said:

How many more examples do you Evangelical morons need that he's not a Christian.  He had to be reminded that it's Christmas Eve and his house literally serves as the nation's decoration extravaganza.  The day that you've been planning for and counting down to since Labor Day...it's here and he didn't know that until a reminder this morning.  

How fucking naive are you all?  He doesn't give a shit about you or Jesus or any of it.  To call you mindless pawns in his game of checkers would be an insult to pawns.  

They don’t need any reminders at all.  They are all well aware of this.  Trump is a huge piece of shit with no value whatsoever to this country as a leader, or as a human being.  Evangelicals specifically and Republicans more broadly don’t love him in spite of that, they love him because of that.  He’s just like them. 

• Like 6
  • Fuck You 1

3 hours ago, Lobo said:

If you phrased it with confidence and a leading tone, you could get him to say yes to, "Mr. President, you're being treated unfairly in the legal sense.  Would you agree that you're being treated even more unfairly than those on trial at Nuremberg?"  

This is brilliant. It would 100% work. No possible way that dipshit knows what that was. 

54 minutes ago, Lobo said:

How many more examples do you Evangelical morons need that he's not a Christian.  He had to be reminded that it's Christmas Eve and his house literally serves as the nation's decoration extravaganza.  The day that you've been planning for and counting down to since Labor Day...it's here and he didn't know that until a reminder this morning.  

How fucking naive are you all?  He doesn't give a shit about you or Jesus or any of it.  To call you mindless pawns in his game of checkers would be an insult to pawns.  

I have posed these questions to some of the Trump loving baptists in my family. What I get is something like "well he's not perfect but he's trying". 

"Oh yeah? He has literally said that he's never asked for forgiveness."

"Hey look at that Red Five dinner is ready ok well lets stop talking now."

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

This is brilliant. It would 100% work. No possible way that dipshit knows what that was. 

Challenge him at a debate to answer how many Apostles of Christ there are.  When he gets that one wrong, then soften it up and ask him how many were witnesses at Nuremberg.

51 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

They don’t need any reminders at all.  They are all well aware of this.  Trump is a huge piece of shit with no value whatsoever to this country as a leader, or as a human being.  Evangelicals specifically and Republicans more broadly don’t love him in spite of that, they love him because of that.  He’s just like them. 

18 minutes ago, Red Five said:

I have posed these questions to some of the Trump loving baptists in my family. What I get is something like "well he's not perfect but he's trying". 

"Oh yeah? He has literally said that he's never asked for forgiveness."

"Hey look at that Red Five dinner is ready ok well lets stop talking now."

Y’all are overthinking it. It’s very a simple.

Vote for the piece of shit whose party is pro-life and promotes religious liberty, or vote for the piece of shit whose party would prefer to expand access to abortion and whose allies sometimes joke about abortion? 

Glad I could help you crack the code on why evangelicals vote for Trump/Rs  

• Fuck You 3

19 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Vote for the piece of shit whose party is pro-life and promotes religious liberty, or vote for the piece of shit whose party would prefer to expand access to abortion and whose allies sometimes joke about abortion? 

That wasn't the topic being discussed. 

33 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Challenge him at a debate to answer how many Apostles of Christ there are.  When he gets that one wrong, then soften it up and ask him how many were witnesses at Nuremberg.

I don’t know why the press hasn’t started asking him simple, specific questions. We all know he doesn’t know shit about anything. 

Or ask him what he puts on his face to make it orange. Or why his ties are so long. Or why he plays so much golf. 

• Like 3

30 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

You bible thumpers’ obsession with abortion is weird. How about you just live your own life and stop worrying how other people manage their lives. Meanwhile you’re willing to burn down our institutions because of abortion. Makes sense. 

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Ask him if he's concerned about the amounts of dihydrogen oxide in our public schools.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

“Religious liberty” = jamming our shitty, completely hypocritical, fake version of “Christianity” down everyone else’s throats and working to enable the government to  help us discriminate against anyone who doesn’t sign on to it or otherwise thinks differently.  

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, GRHorn said:

Guess he’s a last minute shopper. Had to drive out today and have seen plenty of people doing the same. Wow you really owned him 

‘Guess he’s a last minute shopper.’ 😂😂😂

I’m picturing dumbshit out shopping.  God damn, that’s hilarious.  It’s almost as funny as him trying to find something online.  

Let’s be honest, he’s a giant POS who puts someone in charge of buying his wife’s gift.  When she opens it, he’s as surprised as she is.

But the fact that you think he’s gonna hustle for a last minute gift like Jimmy, who just worked a double at the factory, is pretty damn funny.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

You bible thumpers’ obsession with abortion is weird. How about you just live your own life and stop worrying how other people manage their lives. Meanwhile you’re willing to burn down our institutions because of abortion. Makes sense. 

The “pro life” crowd isn’t about the “sanctity of life.”  At all.  It’s about controlling others, particularly women, and forcing their “religion” onto everyone else.  

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, SubliminalHorn said:

First time I’ve ever been called a Bible thumper. My family would get a chuckle out of that. 

21 minutes ago, Jack Straw said:

“Religious liberty” = jamming our shitty, completely hypocritical, fake version of “Christianity” down everyone else’s throats and working to enable the government to  help us discriminate against anyone who doesn’t sign on to it or otherwise thinks differently.  

yawn

20 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

All life is precious*, and that single issue MUST dictate our political choice!

* This rock-solid, no-compromise principle not valid with respect to brown lives, especially those fleeing deadly violence in Central America, or drowning as they cross the sea fleeing murderous civil war in Syria, or who are dying from lack of basic medical care in a cage in our custody in El Paso, etc.

The fact that the “bedrock principle” that supposedly drives evangelicals is pure fucking hypocrisy makes the whole goddamned thing completely laughable...if it wasn’t also totally fucking depraved and evil.

In short, anyone who claims to vote for Trump because they are pro-life is a lying fucking hypocrite who is just fine with leaving that child to die the second after it leaves the womb in Honduras, Syria, Guatemala, Afghanistan, etc. - shit, even right here in the USA if the parents happen to be poor and brown (serves em right). Fuck em. Fuck em all.

Listen I don’t care to have a good old fashioned abortion argument today. I was just pointing out why evangelicals vote for Trump. 

I can see you’re in the Holiday spirit Brisket. Why don’t you do us all a favor and go fuck yourself?

• Fuck You 7

A tweet from a man who fellates a leader who fled Europe because he got his feelings hurt. Irony is fucking dead.
Listen I don’t care to have a good old fashioned abortion argument today. I was just pointing out why evangelicals vote for Trump. 

I can see you’re in the Holiday spirit Brisket. Why don’t you do us all a favor and go fuck yourself?

Gee, I dunno. I mean, I don’t gleefully support a man who is happy to condemn desperate people to die in cages and in tents, so I think I’ll decline your invitation.

On the other hand, why don’t you get all in the Christmas spirit by continuing to snuggle up to a man who absolutely would have kept the Holy Family from seeking refuge here, and should have celebrated sending them back to die at the hand of their persecutors. Don’t invoke a holiday celebrating the birth of a human who you would have left to die. You should put SOME sort of limit on your hypocrisy, after all.
  • Like 6

Gee, I dunno. I mean, I don’t gleefully support a man who is happy to condemn desperate people to die in cages and in tents, so I think I’ll decline your invitation.

On the other hand, why don’t you get all in the Christmas spirit by continuing to snuggle up to a man who absolutely would have kept the Holy Family from seeking refuge here, and should have celebrated sending them back to die at the hand of their persecutors. Don’t invoke a holiday celebrating the birth of a human who you would have left to die. You should put SOME sort of limit on your hypocrisy, after all.

If Trump could learn, his favorite character from the bible would be King Herod.
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Jack Straw said:

And if they get their mistress pregnant then you're damned right they're going to make her get an abortion. 

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

you seem like a piece  of shit.

• Like 4
  • Fuck You 1

1 hour ago, GRHorn said:

Guess he’s a last minute shopper. Had to drive out today and have seen plenty of people doing the same. Wow you really owned him 

Negged for complete stupidity. Yeah trump is heading out to the mall this evening to buy Melanie her Christmas gift.

D minus trolling. 

• Like 3

Negged for complete stupidity. Yeah trump is heading out to the mall this evening to buy Melanie her Christmas gift.
D minus trolling. 

GR supports perhaps the most selfish, self-absorbed piece of shit narcissist in the country. The self-ownage of just that fact is pretty perfect.

Seriously. He looks at Donald Trump, and who the man unabashedly is, and says “yeah, I want THAT guy to lead us.” It’s like sitting down at a communal table with a big bowl of shit and greedily slurping it down, wondering why the rest of us are looking at you with a giant WTF look.
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, GRHorn said:

First time I’ve ever been called a Bible thumper. My family would get a chuckle out of that. 

Thanks for explaining that Trump-voting evangelicals are hypocrites?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ChiTownDoc said:

‘Guess he’s a last minute shopper.’ 😂😂😂

I’m picturing dumbshit out shopping.  God damn, that’s hilarious.  It’s almost as funny as him trying to find something online.  

Let’s be honest, he’s a giant POS who puts someone in charge of buying his wife’s gift.  When she opens it, he’s as surprised as she is.

But the fact that you think he’s gonna hustle for a last minute gift like Jimmy, who just worked a double at the factory, is pretty damn funny.  

Well, he was shopping for a present for someone when he ended up raping E Jean Carroll -- so it's not like he never goes shopping.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, GRHorn said:

If that’s what they’re thinking they voted for, then they’re very stupid people.

• Like 2