Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

18 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

is there a more perfect encapsulation of the complete abandonment of anything as it relates to policy beliefs when it comes to support of dotard? 

sure, he's never agreed with any of his policies, but he needs his support to maintain his seat at the table, so sure he supports trump. and in return, dotard just requires you go on camera and pledge loyalty, kiss the ring, then you get his support. actual policy views play no part in the arrangement.

it's so unabashedly transparent. 

This.  It's astounding.  Complete lack of any scruples, morals, self-respect, or dignity.

1 hour ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

He's already tried to backtrack on that "undying" pledge, despite video evidence to the contrary.  Perfect for today's GOP:

Of course he said it, and he said it on camera........That is Trump's MO. Just like he wanted Ukraine to "announce an investigation on TV"

I guarantee he was coached by someone to say that. Hopefully this comes back to bite Van Drew in the ass.

and he hasn't played a round of gold since his "scheduled" and "routine" trip to Walter Reed.

I’m pretty sure this isn’t accurate.

If he knew he couldn’t golf, he’d be trumpeting on Twitter how he’s taking time away from golf because MAGA or some other bullshit excuse

I’m pretty sure this isn’t accurate.

If he knew he couldn’t golf, he’d be trumpeting on Twitter how he’s taking time away from golf because MAGA or some other bullshit excuse
I'm never wrong.

*Checks Trump golf count website

Ok, looks like he's played once, maybe twice since his hospital "check up". Prior to that his history was playing multiple times per week.

7 hours ago, mdmost said:

Labeling anything that goes against their God King as far left is definitely fitting with the label of Christianity Today. 

He may be on the outs with Christianity Today, but he’s still got the support of Christianity 1096 AD, which means he’ll keep 98% of the evangelical vote.

6 hours ago, Blotto said:

Fucking lulz at Christianity Today being labeled as radical left. Words simply have no meaning to this fucktarded shitstain. Non-stop verbal diarrhea deposited directly into the eager, open mouths of his fucktarded cult. Like helpless baby birds, they ingest it all and immediately await their next dump of ignorant ramblings for sustenance. They have no other options, they either swallow Trump's shit or die in the nest.

beautifully said sir

6 hours ago, Jive Turkey said:

Wouldn’t surprise me one bit if Trump started his own church spreading the word of his new religion - Trumpism. He’d be a modern day Joseph Smith. The Book of Trump. Robert Jeffress would disavow the Baptists to head up this money-making machine , er, house of worship. 

Prosperity Gospel

5 hours ago, Blotto said:

“I don’t know if I said..did I say undying? I don’t think it was undying. I usually don’t speak that way. I said I think you have my support." Van Drew said will dabbing dotards jizz from the corners of his mouth with a cocktail napkin. 

At some point you will end up with more Van Drews than Van Yous. Is that time now? I hope not. Maybe its avoidable? Sure seems inevitable to me. 

Thats what gets me here in this thread. So much continued bitching and complaining - posters holding logic in their hands and yelling at the gods over and over again. Asking how this is at possible. Its on repeat. Meanwhile the Van Drews are out there DOING THINGS, such as standing for nothing, and cupping old testicles, and trying to get re-elected by other Van Drews who they in and of themselves are willingly tossing the salad of nothingness. 

Its an incompetent world out there friends. Here's to hoping that incompetency is there when the two guys with matching keys have to show their thumbs to each other and fail to nuke us all. Its a beautiful long day out here today my friends. Have a good one.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Good lord, it's impossible he's this stupid.  What is she gonna get back in trade you fucking moron?  Are they gonna vote her back into office as House Speaker because that's the Chambe that votes in the Speaker?  Just a cursory, 7th grade understanding of the 3 branches should tell you what you need to know.  We see that you've been dying to use the "quid pro quo" term for months and somebody finally taught you how to fucking spell it.  And "We" don't go about impeaching anybody.  Neither The Executive Branch nor the U.S. populace goes about Impeachment.   You can't stir your base up into a fervor about impeachment logistics for weeks on end and then have this surprise reveal at the end where you basically show the 3rd camera that you have no idea what any of these words mean.  Either the Constitution means something or it doesn't...

Trump and the GOP have cornered the moron vote, which includes many former dems such as those that live in states like West Virginia, and combined it with the completely selfish Johnny Sack douchebag white guy in the country club I got mine vote and its given them 40 percent of the country.  All they have to do is fool close to 10 percent of the vote that doesn’t pay attention to shit and they just might win! 

This strategy, while it purportedly won in 2016 (I personally don’t believe the MI, WI, PA votes) will completely fail in 2020 though and they know it. Which is why they are furiously attempting to suppress the vote wherever they can. Hitler and Stalin would have done so as well if they were in their shoes. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, sachick said:

I still can't believe we're getting a "Space Force."

Should have just gone ahead and named it Starfleet ...

If you join the Space Force you are geeky person in a branch of the Air Force but if you join Starfleet you are a geeky person ... in Starfleet.

I don't know the best thread to put this in, but hell this seems as good as any. Apparently Falwell's immoral faux Christian diploma mill has a D1 football team that is playing in a bowl tomorrow. It is in something called the Mortgage Cure Bowl, whatever the hell that is. I hope they are beaten by a 100. 

Edited by UpperWestside

13 minutes ago, UpperWestside said:

I don't know the best thread to put this in, but hell this seems as good as any. Apparently Falwell's immoral faux Christian diploma mill has a D1 football team that is playing in a bowl tomorrow. It is in something called the Mortgage Cure Bowl, whatever the hell that is. I hope they are beaten by a 100. 

Their coach.

https://www.commercialappeal.com/story/sports/columnists/geoff-calkins/2017/07/21/freeze-brought-down-hubris-vengeance-and-sex/498351001/

Just now, Fudge Nuggets said:

Until we stand up for ourselves and stop letting the fascists get away with making the terms 'liberal' or 'leftist' have supposed evil connotations, this shit isn't going to get better.  Liberal is not only not a bad word, it's a fucking badge of honor these days.  Leftist, meaning someone who leans left is also nothing to be ashamed of.

Call me a bleeding heart liberal / leftist all day long.  Makes no shit to me because it's true and I'm fucking proud of the fact I don't endorse treason, robbing the poor to pay the rich and other shitty political tactics.

Can't rep today due to neg repping Chrispy off this damn board hopefully permanently this time.

• Like 1

So that interview was before Mike Judge wrote "Office Space", right?  

"Which verse would you say is your favorite?"
"Oh, I like 'em all about the same, I guess."

"Oh man, I am the exact same way!"  

I’ve started seeing an uptick on Facebook sharing graphics with anti Dems, Obama is worth 130 million now since he left office how is that possible? Trump is my President and I’m with him 1,000%, if you want to vote for a communist vote democrat, on and on. Its Ugly face is happening all over again as the election is getting closer. 

Edited by Brandywine

You know, at the bare bones level, if the popular vote isn't a landslide against the dotard, that just tells me that this is what a huge swathe of America wants.  Let's take away any sense of "policies" this admin has or may enact.  Just focus on the buffoonish outer layer that this president projects.  His abject idiocy and infantile behavior.  That's what millions, literally MILLIONS, of people are saying they want America to be.  It's astonishing.

Edited by Biff Tannen
  • Like 6