Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

Just now, jimmyjazz said:

When you accuse someone of throwing shade you are generally supporting the point, if not the crassness with which the point was made.

Yes, what he said is exactly all that. He got mad and made a pretty evil thing to say known as throwing shade. 

He disrespected her. 

How am I supporting him for saying that? 

Yes, what he said is exactly all that. He got mad and made a pretty evil thing to say known as throwing shade. 
He disrespected her. 
How am I supporting him for saying that? 

THROWING SHADE IS NOT SAYING SOMETHING EVIL OMG JUST GO TO BED AND LET THE GROWN UPS LAUGH AT YOU BEHIND YOUR BACK
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, workswithseed said:

Yes, I'm agreeing that it was crass, not that I'm agreeing with Trump himself.

No, gramps.  When you say that someone is "throwing shade", you are supporting their point of view.  I'm not the only one trying to tell you this.

In something closer to your vernacular, it's like "oooh, sick burn".

But you know this.  You read what I wrote.  You're just a worthless troll.  Time for bannination.  Won't take long.

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

No, gramps.  When you say that someone is "throwing shade", you are supporting their point of view.  I'm not the only one trying to tell you this.

But you know this.  You read what I wrote.  You're just a worthless troll.  Time for bannination.  Won't take long.

I'm sorry, banned for what? 

Shade is not an agreement.

Why are you throwing shade my way, dickhole?

Edited by workswithseed

6 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

Stop it old person

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, burntorangebongos said:

This thread  has devolved worse than a house committee meeting, and we should feel the shame we deserve  for that. 

*Me trying out my best Nancy Pelosi " act like an adult"  voice.

Fuck. Did your teeth fall out half way through? 

• Haha 1

literally one for everything

Man, fuck all these news organizations who gave Trump such a prominent platform all these years. After his housing discrimination cases and his reaction to the the Central Park jogger case they should’ve realized what a racist piece of dogshit he is. He should’ve gotten the Jimmy the Greek or Michael Richards treatment decades ago.

Why the hell was that interview necessary?
  • Like 5

Never heard of "throwing shade" before. Kids these days.

Can we get back to how the People of the United States of America, acting by their Representatives in Congress, have stood up to Trump!

Mitch McConnell has already indicated that the fix is in, so the People won't get a fair trial in the Senate, but that's a worry for another day.

9 hours ago, Bookman said:

And to us educated, non-mouth-breathing moderates! Today is a great day for this country. Today, the people of the United States of America have officially taken a stand against the corrupt, immoral, incompetent, failed-businessman piece-of-shit in the Oval Office.

I'm depressed about the whole thing.  It's a shame that this obvious POS is going to skate in the Senate just like he's skated on everything else his entire fucked up life.  Just once I'd like to see that fuckface get what he deserves.

21 minutes ago, Fudge Nuggets said:

I'm depressed about the whole thing.  It's a shame that this obvious POS is going to skate in the Senate just like he's skated on everything else his entire fucked up life.  Just once I'd like to see that fuckface get what he deserves.

Death comes to everyone.  His will be especially satisfying.  

• Like 1