Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

2 hours ago, Francisco 2.0 said:

There wasn't any vetting of the letter by the White House legal team, because Trump.

In Case of the Removal of the President from Office, or of his Death, Resignation, or Inability to discharge the Powers and Duties of the said Office, the Same shall devolve on the Vice President ...

14 hours ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

I hope their lives are filled with frustration and impotence. 

No need to hope.  They are die-hard Trump supporters, which means they are either filthy rich or miserable, bitter idiots in desperate need of a blame-target.  Here’s a hint:  the filthy rich are smart enough to not waste their money on MAGA swag or Trump rallies (Kanye notwithstanding).

Edited by Goredho

2 minutes ago, Gatorubet said:

“He writes unhinged lunatic letters like I do.....”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On reflection, how much different is his letter from some crazed letter to the editor that some backwoods paper would have published.

You could truly cut and paste this and put it on r/The_Donald and it would fit in perfectly.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Yeah, but he's usually self-serving.  This helps no Republican and does not help him at all.  I know he needs the affection and admiration of the Turkish President, I think he did this as a "getting back at" the cool kids at NATO that were making fun of him.  It makes the Senate Republicans look weak and contradictory, it undermines President Trump since they will remember that even when they ask him for small token things that they are in unison about, he'll still fuck them over.  Their relationship depends on him taking a fucking hint every now and again.  It looks bad to his Jewish/Israeli continent, it looks bad to Europe, it looks bad to Americans that consider 1.5 million deaths to be somewhat of a bad thing, it's even bad to his base who thinks, "Who gives a shit if we upset Turkey, we ain't no damn Obama queers going on some weak-ass apology tour.  Call those Turkish bastards out for the shit they done."  
Unless there's some Turkish swing voter group in Wisconsin somewhere and this is the smartest long game in the history of politics.  

Otherwise, if you Democrats were half-smart...you'd use the Trump message machine to broadcast what an awful fuckup this was on Trump's part.   Keep it simple and accusatory:
"A 100 years ago, Middle Eastern Muslims (don't even bother with Turkey or Ottoman Empire) killed 1.5 million Christians (don't even bother with Armenians).  Islam took 1.5 million Christian lives, and your valiant Republican Senators took a stand against that and called it out for what it is.  And your Hero President thinks the Muslims were justified in what they did and doesn't care about all those dead Christians.  All the world, including Mitch McConnell, think Muslims killing that many Christians is bad.  Trump thinks it was good."  

So - both sides?

Just prior to lunch today, Trump will receive his intelligence briefing so he will have plenty of time to watch Fox in the morning as the House meets. Late afternoon he will fly to Battle Creek, Michigan for a KAG rally. The rally is being held at Kellogg Arena so for anyone keeping tabs on attendee counts (including paid supporters and traveling cult fans) here are various capacities according to WIKI:

"Kellogg Arena. Kellogg Arena is a 9,800-seat multi-purpose arena located in Battle Creek, Michigan. It was built in 1980. It seats 4,675 for basketball games, 4,859 for ice shows, 4,433 for the circus, 1,500 for theatrical shows and concerts, 6,200 for end-stage concerts and 6,500 for center-stage concerts."

I occasionally scroll through his events, his campaign has been holding various meetups etc. Many in Iowa,, naturally, also in some of the swing states but there is one in Houston this Sunday that caught my eye: The Victory Trump I Festivus and Volunteer Appreciation. I wonder what grievances shall be aired?

6 minutes ago, Tuco said:

That letter. Our President sounds like a 15 year old dweeb who is going through his first big breakup, writing her letters that explain how much he has been hurt and how unfair she’s been.

Doesn't it though? That's why I thought Grisham had written it or edited it until someone posted that it was those other fellows. He doesn't really read things, so why wouldn't they just trim it down a little and clean it up-- is it intentional because a large part of America will think it is well-written? Or is it so they can hide the little phrases that are copied and pasted into usable tweets and soundbites? The latter makes more sense from a strategy standpoint, but the thought that this will forever be in American documents is just, wow. Funny that his supporters don't reconcile that he went to similar East Coast elite schools as George HW Bush but that he must have been passed along from grade to grade just scraping by (just like many of them did) and perhaps that may explain the "he is just like me, ergo I can be President" line of thinking.

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Not sure what the narrative will be yet.

“I have first hand information that the Democratic Party leadership is comprised of prehistoric shapeshifting space Jews sent here on a galactic journey by Emperor Soros to obtain the precious Infinity Stones (possessed by the benevolent and loving Trump God)”

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

Somebody needs to plant the seed in Donald's teeny tiny brain that he is a modern Andrew Johnson.

You know, when I read this I was going to say, "Impossible, seeds won't grow in space." Then I remembered that movie, "The Martian" with Matt Damon. He was able to grow stuff from his own shit so, I guess it's possible.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Just prior to lunch today, Trump will receive his intelligence briefing so he will have plenty of time to watch Fox in the morning as the House meets. Late afternoon he will fly to Battle Creek, Michigan for a KAG rally. The rally is being held at Kellogg Arena so for anyone keeping tabs on attendee counts (including paid supporters and traveling cult fans) here are various capacities according to WIKI:

"Kellogg Arena. Kellogg Arena is a 9,800-seat multi-purpose arena located in Battle Creek, Michigan. It was built in 1980. It seats 4,675 for basketball games, 4,859 for ice shows, 4,433 for the circus, 1,500 for theatrical shows and concerts, 6,200 for end-stage concerts and 6,500 for center-stage concerts."

I occasionally scroll through his events, his campaign has been holding various meetups etc. Many in Iowa,, naturally, also in some of the swing states but there is one in Houston this Sunday that caught my eye: The Victory Trump I Festivus and Volunteer Appreciation. I wonder what grievances shall be aired?

So probably 4,433 for this event, right?

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

45 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Say a PRAYER!

I'm going to go all Q on this tweet, just for the President's supporters today.

"Can you believe that I will be impeached today by the Radical Left, Do Nothing Democrats, AND I DID NOTHING WRONG! A terrible Thing. Read the Transcripts. This should never happen to another President again. Say a PRAYER!"

17 hours ago, hayden_horn said:

that comment came as he and melania sat with the president of guatemala and his wife...

What Democratic presidential hopeful did the President of Guatemala have to publicly announce was under investigation to get that WH meeting?

27 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

I for one am not at all shocked by this photo of "Chase Jennings":

0?e=1582156800&v=beta&t=dYBpFYBQcGPpwCii_pVyme_nxOMaPYXMc5Gwl5Gv7FM

is OMB, some spin-off channel from Bravo?  Otherwise-Manlier-Bravo Channel?