Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

1 hour ago, NowThis said:

I think Trump is going to win 2020, sadly, but can a POTUS be impeached twice?  Since he'll survive, this being a symbolic transaction, he was even freer reign the next term, right? I mean , short of breaking an actual law (pilfering money, killing someone) , he can do just about anything.  Normally, a Prez has internal ethics which prevent ill behavior, not this guy. Nothing holds him back.

i guess in theory he wouldn’t be interfering in an upcoming election at least, so you can take that off the table...

coffee lol GIF

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Just coming here to post that:

"To the many evangelicals who continue to support Mr. Trump in spite of his blackened moral record, we might say this: Remember who you are and whom you serve. Consider how your justification of Mr. Trump influences your witness to your Lord and Savior. Consider what an unbelieving world will say if you continue to brush off Mr. Trump’s immoral words and behavior in the cause of political expediency. If we don’t reverse course now, will anyone take anything we say about justice and righteousness with any seriousness for decades to come? Can we say with a straight face that abortion is a great evil that cannot be tolerated and, with the same straight face, say that the bent and broken character of our nation’s leader doesn’t really matter in the end?"

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Bama Chick said:

Remember when we had a kind and decent actual human being as president?

I remember.

Why do you have to bring up painful memories of such a divisive president? I'm just glad that now we have a leader who is working too hard to take days off to golf.

Edited by HornOnTheBayou
  • Like 2

As anyone with half a brain saw coming, Donald Trump is the worst President in the history of our country. He is an absolute despicable human being. Truly vile in every way without a single redeeming quality. A treasonous traitor that has blackened this country for his own benefit. I hope he dies a lonely, painful death.  

Seems sorta weak and tepid.

At least hope the coroner can’t determine if the death was due to exposure or starvation.

Darren, if you had told me ten years ago that game-show host Donald Trump would be President, and there'd be a technology where he could write to the entire country at once where in one sentence he'd spend $700 billion on a giant wall (wherever that is), create a Space Force (whoever they are), and limit electronic cigarettes (whatever those are) to those over 21.......I'd have thought you were crazy.  Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.  

Edited by Lobo

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

Darren, if you had told me ten years ago that game-show host Donald Trump would be President, and there'd be a technology where he could write to the entire country at once where in one sentence he'd spend $700 billion on a giant wall (wherever that is), create a Space Force (whoever they are), and limit electronic cigarettes (whatever those are) to those over 21.......I'd have thought you were crazy.  Now let's push this giant ball of oil out the window.  

This is fantastic.