Donald Trump 2019

Francisco 2.0

FWIW, I think the VA Choice thing is pretty controversial among veterans.  The older veterans tend to prefer the traditional VA arrangement and are concerned that the Choice is pulling dollars away from it.  (Like school vouchers.)  There have been issues with funding (running out of money in 2018) and changes in administration.  If Trump wants to take credit for it, go for it.  To me, it's one of those things that probably isn't going to make anybody happy enough to make them vote for you, but definitely pisses off enough people that might drive them away.  And those people who might get pissed off are probably more likely to lean Trump. 

The original act did need changes, so I am guessing Trump does have a signing photo associated with it.  

19 hours ago, Bruh Man said:

Can one of our resident deplorables please defend this video.

just the sheer hilarity that this guy has grabbed the Virgin Mary by the pussy and thats somehow ok. 

shit, maybe thats how Jesus was actually conceived man and we just been wrong for so long now. fuck i don't know

Edited by staboner

29 minutes ago, Bama Chick said:

Everything about this is just perfect.

Arena, an avid Trump supporter, says he thinks he can convince the president to buy the land and turn it into a personal monument. Arena said he has the ball rolling by reaching out to his friend, rapper and Palm Beach County resident Vanilla Ice, who is close to the Trump family.

“Vanilla Ice ran it by Donald Jr.,” Arena said of the president’s eldest son. “He called me back and said, ‘Man, I think they’re really into it.’”

bwwhwawahwwhwahwahwhwahwhwaawahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

it does make sense though. trump can build a hotel / resort / golf course / amusement park hahahahahahahhahahahhaa

1 hour ago, HenryJames said:

Oh for fucks sake.  The Obama admin.  Blah blah.

https://www.epa.gov/cfl/how-energy-independence-and-security-act-2007-affects-light-bulbs

It was passed by Congress and signed by President George W. Bush in 2007 and is implemented by the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE).

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Brandywine said:

I’ve started seeing an uptick on Facebook sharing graphics with anti Dems, Obama is worth 130 million now since he left office how is that possible? Trump is my President and I’m with him 1,000%, if you want to vote for a communist vote democrat, on and on. Its Ugly face is happening all over again as the election is getting closer. 

Yep, noticing the same thing. 

Further proof that boomers don’t give a fuck about this country. The most selfish generation !

Seriously. The coming demographic wave of 1) young voters (shit, even including old fart Gen X types like me) and 2) more heavily minority voters bodes very ill for Republicans in the medium to long term.

That should give us hope, right? WRONG.

What it tells us is that there is no way that shrinking minority will ever give up power. They will not only continue to cooperate with, solicit, and happily accept foreign interference, disinformation, and propaganda, they’ll double their efforts and weaken any protections we have against it. They’ll disenfranchise so many voters it will look like Jim Crow again.

They are not going to give up power peacefully. Ever.

This will end in blood, because they will never allow it to end in ballots.
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, kevwun said:

Damn you more efficient and longer lasting light bulbs.  I just converted two of our big fluorescent fixtures to LED because fuck ballasts and fuck Trump.

Yep, it will cost a little more to get LED but it will save them way more over 10 years. It amazes me what the Reps will pick up to get their base pissed off and angry. 

9 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Yep, it will cost a little more to get LED but it will save them way more over 10 years. It amazes me what the Reps will pick up to get their base pissed off and angry. 

These are people who destroy expensive appliances, footwear and clothing at any perceived slight, real or not.  

8 hours ago, Burt said:

Yep, noticing the same thing. 

Also noticed an increase in butthurt over Facebook removing their posts for being fake. "Facebook is so biased! how come they never remove lib stuff?!?" Well, mainly because "lib stuff" is mostly true and passes a fact check? 

Edited by Pescado_Rojo
  • Like 3

30 minutes ago, Brandywine said:

Oh, I don't know how you can make that argument.  I mean, sure, they last way longer than incandescent bulbs, but they generate far less heat, meaning you have to crank up your furnace in the winter.

I think I'm doing this right.

• Like 1