Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

I couldn’t sleep last night so started reading the spoiler sites. They’re not even scratching the surface at showing how awful some of these people are. 

yeah, that was the impression i got too. i peruse the BB reddit on occasion and they all hate the shit out of Jack. but his cut on TV is making him look like a beast of a player who isn't so bad as a person. i wonder why the producers aren't showing more?

also, i watched some BBAD the other night and Kemi surprised me with her game. she was talking with Bella and she was assessing the house and getting a lot of things right, including comparing this season to BB 19 and saying she wished it was more like BB 20. too bad she's not going to be around very long if things keep going the way they've been going. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, Goo Punch said:

yeah, that was the impression i got too. i peruse the BB reddit on occasion and they all hate the shit out of Jack. but his cut on TV is making him look like a beast of a player who isn't so bad as a person. i wonder why the producers aren't showing more?

also, i watched some BBAD the other night and Kemi surprised me with her game. she was talking with Bella and she was assessing the house and getting a lot of things right, including comparing this season to BB 19 and saying she wished it was more like BB 20. too bad she's not going to be around very long if things keep going the way they've been going. 

 

This seems to happen every season. Those that watch the feeds always have different favorites then what they show on TV. And if you don't know why Jack is getting a great edit than you don't know how TV (reality TV specifically) works. 

JC (the little person) last year did a shit ton of stuff that if anyone else did they would have been booted from the house immediately but was never shown on TV. Including a ton of borderline sexual harassment/assault that BB just swept under the rug. They let it slide because he was good for TV.    

Link to post
Share on other sites

wow, david is miles ahead of everyone else in the house as a player. shit we need him to be the one to get back in the game. at this point i hope it's him and sam in the final two.

also, i'm pissed at myself for using "at this point" just now,  it after hearing it said 17 times while watching the episode i think there was no escaping it. 

Edited by Goo Punch
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Goo Punch said:

wow, david is miles ahead of everyone else in the house as a player. shit we need him to be the one to get back in the game. at this point i hope it's him and sam in the final two.

also, i'm pissed at myself for using "at this point" just now,  it after hearing it said 17 times while watching the episode i think there was no escaping it. 

There's 3 sayings that are so fucking overused in BB..."At this Point, blood on my hands, and Ride or Die."   All 3 make me want to throw shit at my tv.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Scraps said:
5 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:
There's 3 sayings that are so fucking overused in BB..."At this Point, blood on my hands, and Ride or Die."   All 3 make me want to throw shit at my tv.

LETSSSSS GOOOOOOO

 

Yeah, I like Sam but would like him a lot more if he wasn't trying to start his own catch phrase. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Scraps said:

I just want the midget loud dude to get booted before we get too deep in and he gets massive air time because he is gonna irritate the fuck out of me when that happens 

 

Token casting at it's finest. He checks all the boxes they were looking for. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Another thing that cracked me up last night was the elimination. It's like they didn't know what to do after the vote. Since she isn't leaving the house they all just kind of stand there looking around awkwardly.

Also two of the worst speeches I have heard from nominated players. 

 

"I would like to thank CBS and the production team......................" 

Shut the fuck up.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 7/11/2019 at 7:28 AM, BigDHornfan said:

There's 3 sayings that are so fucking overused in BB..."At this Point, blood on my hands, and Ride or Die."   All 3 make me want to throw shit at my tv.

"I'm not ready to go" is used by everyone that is on the block.  If someone was ever ready to go, you should just quit and let everyone else play.

If the Aggie wants a monologue with the viewers every day, then go outside where you can see someone coming from a mile away. 

Edited by Nice Guy Eddie
Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"I'm not ready to go" is used by everyone that is on the block.  If someone was ever ready to go, you should just quit and let everyone else play.

If the Aggie wants a monologue with the viewers every day, then go outside where you can see someone coming from a mile away. 

The best part about all that is he said you need to keep your voice down to a whisper so someone doesn't hear you, while speaking louder than shit with Christie standing right on the other side of the door. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was starting to wondering if Cliff really was aggy.  Then he did something so incredibly stupid, all in an effort to hopefully attract attention to himself, that it completely blew up in his face.  He ruined his game just so he could try to coin a stupid catch phrase and hopefully become some kind of reality star.  Fucking #cliffnotes.  Yeah, he's aggy through and through.  I was questioning why some of these reality shows insist on always including aggy in the cast, but I think I'm done with my wondering about it.  After watching this idiot and Always Be Cam on the Bachelorette, I understand the thinking.  The aggys they find for these shows are pure gold.   And a perfect representative of their fan base.  "Look at me!  Look at me!  Look at me!  Wait, what?  You looked and saw a complete fucking idiot?  Well, from the outside, you just can't understand."  

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Mickey is getting even cockier thinking he can just pull the strings claiming the 1 vote was the girl from ZING. Part of me thinks production told the others that Mickey was pushing an agenda, but another part of me thinks its probably pretty obvious if i was to have to hear him blame her 24 hours a day, further convincing himself that he is the best BB player of all time.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, LonghornJones said:

Mickey is getting even cockier thinking he can just pull the strings claiming the 1 vote was the girl from ZING. Part of me thinks production told the others that Mickey was pushing an agenda, but another part of me thinks its probably pretty obvious if i was to have to hear him blame her 24 hours a day, further convincing himself that he is the best BB player of all time.

 

Ha, yeah based on the number of times it was brought up and him going out of his way to point the finger in her direction was pretty stupid and sad. 

So far this season has sucked. The fact that the eliminated players stay in the house was a decent idea in theory but has backfired as it's more difficult for someone to take a shot and blindside someone in their own alliance because they will still stay in the house and create more tension. So instead we are stuck with a boring game of eliminate the players that won't make things uncomfortable. 

Throw in the 27 power/advantages they have added and it just makes it that much more difficult to follow. They obviously added those to help the underdogs but all that has done is actually made those that are good at comps that much more powerful. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, BigDHornfan said:

This season sucks as much as ou.

Yep. 

I look forward to Bella seeing after the season that she was 100% wrong. Of course she is such an awful person it won't register with her that she was wrong and acted like the bully she so very much claimed she wasn't. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hopefully it gets better after 3 people leave tonight.  Gotta imagine a double evict is coming soon too.  They're almost 35 days in the house and will be at 13 still tomorrow.  I think everyone is playing conservative because theres so many damn people in the house still.  And you can kind of see some hate brewing.  I hope David wins tonight because he's smart enough to join against the 9 or pinch off some of the 9 and finally get a true rivalry between sides of the house going.

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

These fucks are just downright mean this season.  The Jacks are racist as hell and Bella is a huge cunt.

 

Yeah and the problem with that is Big Brother again this season is cutting out a ton of shit (especially with Jack) that would paint him in a much different light. Only the feed viewers know what is actually going on in the house and how big of an asshole those guys really are. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, lateshow said:

I don't watch the feeds, so I genuinely don't know, but what racist shit have they done? 

Jack called Kemi an N.  He's also talked about her while imitating a gorilla walking and saying he wanted to stomp a mudhole through her chest.  There's been other things but those stand out.

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Jack called Kemi an N.  He's also talked about her while imitating a gorilla walking and saying he wanted to stomp a mudhole through her chest.  There's been other things but those stand out.

Geez. That's disgusting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, BigDHornfan said:

Jack called Kemi an N.  He's also talked about her while imitating a gorilla walking and saying he wanted to stomp a mudhole through her chest.  There's been other things but those stand out.

omg that's just awful. I felt dirty after watching last night. I just wanted to get in there to defend Nicole...and just to punch Nick.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I know Christie is les....but holy shit a threesome with her and Kat would be absolutely terrifying yet probably kinky is hell. Those two are beyond insane.

Sign me up as very intrigued. Yet I don't want to get killed in my sleep


So torn.

Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been petitions online to get Jack removed from the house. He’s a piece of shit and I wanted to punch him for how he was talking to Ove in the storage room. 

I hope David comes back too and they give him safety and some power for a week or two. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
I know Christie is les....but holy shit a threesome with her and Kat would be absolutely terrifying yet probably kinky is hell. Those two are beyond insane.

Sign me up as very intrigued. Yet I don't want to get killed in my sleep


So torn.
Just wait to see if yankee doodle waitress works out then to from there
Link to post
Share on other sites
There have been petitions online to get Jack removed from the house. He’s a piece of shit and I wanted to punch him for how he was talking to Ove in the storage room. 
I hope David comes back too and they give him safety and some power for a week or two. 
David seems cool..I hope he comes back

BB casting really needs to get rid of the single immature less than 25 yr old realty star castings. An all married BB over the age of 35 would be a nice switch up

Half of these losers probably just want social media followers and make F-list celebrity cameos when they're out because they dont have real jobs already
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigDHornfan said:

Jack called Kemi an N.  He's also talked about her while imitating a gorilla walking and saying he wanted to stomp a mudhole through her chest.  There's been other things but those stand out.

that is horrible. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, MNLonghornFUKM said:
55 minutes ago, Scraps said:
I know Christie is les....but holy shit a threesome with her and Kat would be absolutely terrifying yet probably kinky is hell. Those two are beyond insane.

Sign me up as very intrigued. Yet I don't want to get killed in my sleep


So torn.

Just wait to see if yankee doodle waitress works out then to from there

Who?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

√ó
√ó
  • Create New...