Hillary Clinton will never be president.

Heavy 6

3 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh BS that tarmac summit was just a couple,e good buddies getting together to shoot the shit.  Nuuuuuuthing to see there folks juuuust mooove along.  Of course they could not go after her 'cause then Mr. Obamas knowledge of what she was doing might come out, can't have that now....

Yep transparent as rain water off a bulls asshole, that was Mr. O's admin for all 8 years.

Why isn't the DOJ doing anything about it?

2 minutes ago, Lobo said:

One black woman in government service took up golf at age 50.  Does the Availability Heuristic avail itself to you this frequently?  

Listen, if you want to own yourself by invoking lazy racial stereotypes to validate your point, have at it. 

6 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Oh BS that tarmac summit was just a couple,e good buddies getting together to shoot the shit.  Nuuuuuuthing to see there folks juuuust mooove along.  Of course they could not go after her 'cause then Mr. Obamas knowledge of what she was doing might come out, can't have that now....

Yep transparent as rain water off a bulls asshole, that was Mr. O's admin for all 8 years.

A lawyer, a spy, a mob boss and a money launderer walk into a bar. The bartender says: 'You guys must be here to talk about adoptions."

Guest Lobo
1 minute ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Listen, if you want to own yourself by invoking lazy racial stereotypes to validate your point, have at it. 

You're right, I took a mental shortcut as well.  Being of a minority race, I should not have done that. 

Obviously Lynch golfs frequently.  She currently belongs to zero golf clubs, has never belonged to a golf club, has never been photographed playing golf (I don't play, but if I saw the AG of the U.S. playing at the hole back from me, I'd sure as shit stall and take a photo), and no Democrat of any note I know has ever played golf with her or talked golf with her.  So obviously she's a scratch player and was talking to Bill about that on the tarmac.  It's so obvious to me now...

2 minutes ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Who knows, maybe the evidence got all smashed up with a hammer and the 30,000 e mails that were trashed can't be recovered.

Sounds like Donald's campaign team should have got some advice from Hillary. Would have saved them a shit ton on legal fees and kept them out of prison. 

12 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Sounds like Donald's campaign team should have got some advice from Hillary. Would have saved them a shit ton on legal fees and kept them out of prison. 

Could be, she's a smart, slippery crook.  She knows how to slither her ways thru the halls of gov't and leave an almost imperceptible slime trail.

1 minute ago, Onboard 2.0 said:

Could be, she's a smart, slippery crook.  She knows how to slither her ways thru the halls of gov't and leave an almost imperceptible slime trail.

Thank God we've got the Texags politics board, Sean Hannity and Alex Jones out there doing God's work to find the evidence to finally bring her down!!!

Now we just need to get together and VOTE, we've got to get Republicans running the government again, so that TRUE justice can finally be brought to the Clintons. SICK and TIRED of these crooked LIBTARDS running everything and protecting Hildabeast. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

Thank God we've got the Texags politics board, Sean Hannity and Alex Jones out there doing God's work to find the evidence to finally bring her down!!!

Now we just need to get together and VOTE, we've got to get Republicans running the government again, so that TRUE justice can finally be brought to the Clintons. SICK and TIRED of these crooked LIBTARDS running everything and protecting Hildabeast. 

Now yer learnin' boy-o.........

Now yer learnin' boy-o.........

Speaking of, we need to talk about your lack of capitalization. It's disconcerting.  How will the internet exactly how MAD your are about CROOKED Hildawg if you express everything in such small letters? 

6 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

Speaking of, we need to talk about your lack of capitalization. It's disconcerting.  How will the internet exactly how MAD your are about CROOKED Hildawg if you express everything in such small letters? 

No need to shout the truth.  Tis but a whisper needed, to send the clarion call of truth afar.

2 minutes ago, Lagunamadre said:

TIME FOR WHISPERING IS OVVVVEEEERRRRRR. IF WE WANT HILLARY BEHIND BARS IT'S TIME TO YELLLLLL. 

Behind bars ?  Nah, she's in her own private prison everyday. The one where her life sentence is not being president of the United States Of America.

Behind bars ?  Nah, she's in her own private prison everyday. The one where her life sentence is not being president of the United States Of America.

BOOM!!!! DAGGER!!!! I can't wait to tell all my buddies at work that line, so awesome. You got her sooooo good. LOLOLOLOL. OMG I can't stop laughing. 

1 minute ago, Lagunamadre said:

BOOM!!!! DAGGER!!!! I can't wait to tell all my buddies at work that line, so awesome. You got her sooooo good. LOLOLOLOL. OMG I can't stop laughing. 

Your feelings still hurt? Nov '16 was awhile ago.

On 7/3/2018 at 1:41 PM, Bozo_Casanova said:

Lazy racism: a mental shortcut!

he said, or intimated, he wasn't white so how could it be racist? /non-whites can't be racist -NY Knicks fan extraordinaire 

13 minutes ago, Big Jake said:

Is anyone surprised she hasn't given up her dream of a Hillary presidency ?  She's Captain Bligh and Ahab all rolled up into one giant horrible person who can't give up her dreams of white bread fruit plants in the rose garden.  

Guest Lobo

She'd be pushing 73 years of age at that point, far older than any other first time President.  Has nothing to do with her being a woman, even though that'll be the Democrats only defense if you don't support her.   The issue would be there is a tacit contract between the American people and their President.  You have to deal with the brutal mental and physical demands of the job for 18 hours a day for damn near 1,500 days in a row (current Oval assclown notwithstanding) in exchange for all the power. 

No health conspiracies here...she'd be a pudgy, 77 year old, working the hardest job on the planet, with an already questionable disposition that has never really enabled her to have a critical skill as POTUS---the ability to let shit go.  The job demands that you forget what happened yesterday and focus on today because the thing coming tomorrow won't let you see it coming.  Neither Trump nor Hillary has that character quality.  To be fair, most people don't.  But Bush, Obama, and Bill Clinton all had it abundance.  

Is anyone surprised she hasn't given up her dream of a Hillary presidency ?  She's Captain Bligh and Ahab all rolled up into one giant horrible person who can't give up her dreams of white bread fruit plants in the rose garden.  

There are three types of people who haven’t given that up:
1) The Clinton faction themselves. Thats about 300 people.
2) The tiny minority of active Democrats that was enthusiastic about her in 2008 and 20016 that remains enthusiastic, probably 100k or so.
3) Obsessed Old Republican men who can’t get over the fact that she lost and are vulnerable to propaganda. Millions of them.
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

2) The tiny minority of active Democrats that was enthusiastic about her in 2008 and 20016 that remains enthusiastic, probably 100k or so.
3) Obsessed Old Republican men who can’t get over the fact that she lost and are vulnerable to propaganda. Millions of them.

There are many more types than that, but the most important one you didn't list are type 4 and 5.

4) The people who knew what a friggin' crook she was, and have been on cloud nine, ten, and eleven since her defeat.

5). There are millions and millions of women who'd cut their brestasisis off to vote for her.  

Edited by Onboard 2.0

9 hours ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Can the DNC afford to not give her a chance?  She, her campaign coffers, demand a seat at the table.  Let the chips fall where they may after that.

Can the DNC afford to not give her a chance?  She, her campaign coffers, demand a seat at the table.  Let the chips fall where they may after that.

Yes. Want to watch a $50MM primary flameout that doesn’t make it to Super Tuesday? That’s what Hilary 2020 would be.
Personally I want it to happen, because it would give whoever emerges tremendous momentum, see also Obama, Barrack.

Clinton's flew commercial for the first time in over 25 years.  She must be running.  Already promoting her woman of the people campaign.   Jesus it's pathetic.  She even made Bill fly with her.  He prob hated not having the private smoker with the bed in the back

• Like 1

Wait, y’all really think Hillary is going to run again?!

Man y’all are gullible.  Alex Jones, Fox News, and the Russians are currently pushing this Hillary 2020 run bullshit.  

Do you want to know why?!

Because fear of teh Hillary still works on the rubes and gets teh clicks. 

Guest Lobo

The fact they have to convince us that a 76-year old Joe Biden is better than a 73-year old Hillary Clinton for POTUS, should tell you how progressive and fresh the Democratic Party is.  

GOHMERT: WATCHDOG FOUND CLINTON EMAILS WERE SENT TO ‘FOREIGN ENTITY’

Gohmert: You said earlier in this hearing you were concerned about a hostile foreign power affecting the election. Do you recall the former Intelligence Community Inspector General Chuck McCullough having an investigation into an anomaly found on Hillary Clinton’s emails?

Let me refresh your memory. The Intelligence Community Inspector General Chuck McCullough sent his investigator Frank Rucker along with an IGIC attorney Janette McMillan to brief you and Dean Chapelle and two other FBI personnel who I won’t name at this time, about an anomaly they had found on Hillary Clinton’s emails that were going to the private unauthorized server that you were supposed to be investigating?

Strzok: I remember meeting Mr. Rucker on either one or two occasions. I do not recall the specific content or discussions.

Gohmert: Mr. Rucker reported to those of you, the four of you there, in the presence of the ICIG attorney, that they had found this anomaly on Hillary Clinton’s emails going through their private server, and when they had done the forensic analysis, they found that her emails, every single one except four, over 30,000, were going to an address that was not on the distribution list. It was a compartmentalized bit of information that was sending it to an unauthorized source. Do you recall that?

Strozk: Sir, I don’t.

Gohmert: He went on the explain it. And you didn’t say anything, you thanked him, you shook his hand. The problem is it was going to an unauthorized source that was a foreign entity unrelated to Russia and from what you’ve said here, you did nothing more than nod and shake the man’s hand when you didn’t seem to be all that concerned about our national integrity of our election when it was involving Hillary Clinton. So the forensic examination was done by the ICIG — and they can document that — but you were given that information and you did nothing with it. And one of the things I found most egregious with Mr. Horowitz’s testimony, and — by the way Mr. Horowitz got a call four times from someone wanting to brief him about this, and he never returned the call.

http://dailycaller.com/2018/07/12/ig-clinton-foreign-emails/

Edited by Dolemite

On 7/9/2018 at 7:02 PM, Lobo said:

The fact they have to convince us that a 76-year old Joe Biden is better than a 73-year old Hillary Clinton for POTUS, should tell you how progressive and fresh the Democratic Party is.  

Joe can't stay sober long enough to make a speech.