2020-2021 PGA Tour thread

Wally Fairway

3 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

yeah not making birdie there and DCB's par saver might have pushed Jordan out of it.   he's just not making putts today.

Final 5 holes can be really tough -- but yeah Jordan may need a little help from Westwood, Bryson and Conners.  

7 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

that'll do it.  still too wobbly off the tee.  putting is off and on.  but he's out of the "i have no idea what I am doing" funk at least.

next week should be interesting, the Players kicked his ass even when he was great

13 minutes ago, ztejas said:

I can't imagine this swinging people's opinion. Unless they started watching golf yesterday.

The fact that he's a fucking crybaby over something like being in a bunker will not endear him no matter how long you've been watching or playing the game. Everyone knows bunkers are penal. Just don't hit it it in the bunker, but if you do don't be a bitch about it. Get up and get in Bitch!

27 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

its fun watching them play in the wind.  it makes them seem human.  when there is no wind, most courses are defenseless against these guys.

The mix of difficult and easier holes has been fun to watch.  Also like different options on how to play several holes...

3 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

The fact that he's a fucking crybaby over something like being in a bunker will not endear him no matter how long you've been watching or playing the game. Everyone knows bunkers are penal. Just don't hit it it in the bunker, but if you do don't be a bitch about it. Get up and get in Bitch!

doesn't matter, he's like a home run hitter, people are going to love watching him

5 minutes ago, Longhornstampede said:

Complaining about the condition of a bunker is pretty on brand for him. Hence my comment about unless you started watching just recently. 

1 minute ago, LTtxfan said:

Terrible read on #16, on his eagle putt and ends up missing the birdie...

No doubt today, Jordan just hasn't had the putter working...  

I think he lost interest on that birdie putt, he knew any chance he had was gone