2020-2021 PGA Tour thread

Wally Fairway

12 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

Wtf is going on out there? They all drop acid or something?

Honestly, I like this idea. Once each year, they could all drop acid for the final round of a tournament. Great entertainment. One of them would probably react like Doc Ellis, though, and play the best round of his life.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ztejas said:

HEY DO YOU GUYS REMEMBER WHEN TIGER MADE THAT PUTT ON #17 20 YEARS AGO AND HE SAID BETTER THAN MOST YOU REMEMBER THAT WANNA SEE IT AGAIN????????

i fucking changed the channel as soon as they started in with that.  got to see some Big 10 basketball.

i'm just sick of NBC trying to make this about Tiger again.

Edited by Jive Turkey

Does this give JT a HoF resume? I think he's like 85%-90% there. 

Haskins award (best player in college)

Team national title at Bama

14 tour wins (some are underwhelming but that's still a nice number)

2 WGCs

2 FedEx playoff events

FedEx cup

PGA Championship 

Players 

Also 2 PGA POTY and 2 time money leader

Assuming nothing crazy happens here. 

Edited by ztejas

2 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Rory has technically been a full-time member of the PGA Tour since 2010, but he still only plays between 15-18 PGA Tour events a year, and also plays 12-15 events per year on the European Tour.  if he played 25 PGA Tour events a year, he would have been there faster.

He's played more lately. But yeah, looking at wins vs. starts sometimes a better way to judge it. 

Also, I kind of glossed over it in the JT resume post, but his win total is pretty padded. 2 at CIMB classic and 2 at CJ Cup which are both October/November events. Sony Open in Hawaii in there which is okay I guess, and 2 tournament of champions which is decent but a little gimmicky with the field.

Just now, ztejas said:

He's played more lately. But yeah, looking at wins vs. starts sometimes a better way to judge it. 

Also, I kind of glossed over it in the JT resume post, but his win total is pretty padded. 2 at CIMB classic and 2 at CJ Cup which are both October/November events. Sony Open in Hawaii in there which is okay I guess, and 2 tournament of champions which is decent but a little gimmicky with the field.

So we hanging an asterisk on the Horns big 12 championship?