Car Chase Thread

elfenix

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
42 minutes ago, elfenix said:

i like the speeds in the upper right.  you know that's purely for entertainment value. 

Yeah it went up wildly at times when he was driving the dodge caravan and the work van. He was driving a Ferrari based on that speed number. Ohh he is going 65, 2 seconds later he is at 109!! 

I learned 2 things today, don't leave your car unlocked with keys at a gas station and if there is a giant parking garage at a mall, dive in there and ditch.

That dude could have gotten away if he went to that mall and just walked in shedding the jacket. Maybe swap some clothes at a store. 

That was the most gta chase I have seen to date. My buddy sends me the links all the time. I will try to remember to post them more often. 

Edited by HOOKEM4

39 minutes ago, HOOKEM4 said:

Yeah it went up wildly at times when he was driving the dodge caravan and the work van. He was driving a Ferrari based on that speed number. Ohh he is going 65, 2 seconds later he is at 109!! 

I learned 2 things today, don't leave your car unlocked with keys at a gas station and if there is a giant parking garage at a mall, dive in there and ditch.

That dude could have gotten away if he went to that mall and just walked in shedding the jacket. Maybe swap some clothes at a store. 

That was the most gta chase I have seen to date. My buddy sends me the links all the time. I will try to remember to post them more often. 

I’ve always thought the shopping mall would be my choice in such a situation.  Get a little distance at the last minute, blast up to the 3rd level of the parking garage, park by the mall entrance, and disappear into the crowd.