The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Elections have consequences boys. You run up a weak ass piece of shit like Hillary and expect to win? 

Barr has Trumps back and the law is behind both. Barr didn't have to release anything. By law he could have said fuck you all. He didn't. He released everything but methods and Grand Jury information. Which is the law. Y'all hate Barr because he didn't break the law?

Releasing Grand Jury information is against the law. Nadler knows that and he is just grandstanding.  He has already been offered unredacted info. He chose not to read it!

Impeach if you will but all that will get you is another 4 years of Trump.

every time I read these “the people who voted for Hilary are the real culprits here” I think of little retarded kids at the dinner table

no dad, I don’t want to eat my broccoli! I just wanna shoot meth and finger-fuck my sister just like uncle-brother does!

Best thread on the shag, by far. As far as impeachment:
giphy.gif
Professor Allan Lichtman, the man who has correctly predicted the last nine presidential elections, said President Trump is on track for another term unless Democrats do what is "politically right" and impeach him. In an interview with CNN's Brooke Baldwin on Wednesday, he said, "It's a false dichotomy to say Democrats have a choice between doing what is right and what is constitutional, and what is politically right. Impeachment is also politically right."

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/05/29/lichtman_trump_will_win_in_2020_unless_democrats_grow_a_spine_and_do_their_constitutional_duty_to_impeach.html

Sent from my LM-X210CM using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, BLKNSTY said:

every time I read these “the people who voted for Hilary are the real culprits here” I think of little retarded kids at the dinner table

no dad, I don’t want to eat my broccoli! I just wanna shoot meth and fuck my sister just like uncle-brother does!

Wow.. I don't see any answer to my post?

Also.. Just don't.. Retarded? 

Making fun of people who don't have the ability to defend themselves?  You should really stop.

Wow.. I don't see any answer to my post?
Also.. Just don't.. Retarded? 
Making fun of people who don't have the ability to defend themselves?  You should really stop.

the point was, just like the special kid in my post (sorry, I didn’t realize I was in your safe space) - justifying a response to your temper tantrum is absolutely pointless and may even be warped by your twisted logic to reinforce your views.

1 minute ago, BLKNSTY said:

the point was, just like the special kid in my post (sorry, I didn’t realize I was in your safe space) - justifying a response to your temper tantrum is absolutely pointless and may even be warped by your twisted logic to reinforce your views.

Still don't see a answer to my original post? 

Just got you so shook up that you forgot your woke ass...hehehehhehe..

8 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Don't worry he justs Hugos night man.

Hugo contributes an original thought from time to time, infrequent as it may be between twatter regurgitations.  If he would just come out with some integrity and acknowledge how wrong he was with his conspiracy nonsense, I wouldn't keep giving him shit.  But this blknsty guy can't come up with an original take even after lurking for 10 years. 

Edited by Anastasis

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hugo contributes an original thought from time to time, infrequent as it may be between twatter regurgitations.  This guy can't come up with an original take after lurking for 10 years. 

Agree, crusher is a beating to read. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Hugo contributes an original thought from time to time, infrequent as it may be between twatter regurgitations.  This guy can't come up with an original take after lurking for 10 years. 

You sure about that?? I would expect Ted Lange about now.

But this blknsty guy can't come up with an original take even after lurking for 10 years. 

so know you now it takes roughly 10 years for an average poster to have enough of your sub-par messiah complex.

consider it a control test.

12 hours ago, Hugo Stiglitz said:

It’s hard to be the guy calling for unity and impeachment at the same time.  Beto manages to pull it off but those messages aren’t going to resonate as much together.

That's the frustrating thing.  Most large organizations would attempt to fix graft and corruption in the organization at some point.  As someone who naturally leans away from the vileness of Trump, I have to wonder if I had reached my breaking point if Obama or Clinton had engaged in this activity, and I can't see how I wouldn't be calling for impeachment.

I do think there is an argument, given the snails pace that government works, that waiting to decide at the ballot box is a more efficient and less destructive approach.  But I think that's a bad argument.  That's like saying your sex harassing CEO is going to die eventually, so no sense opening an ethics or HR investigation of harassment claims by women in the organization.

It doesn't have to be divisive if the people investigating are efficient and not showboating.  If they do, the Dems should be punished for it, and that is their almost impossible challenge. But they are coward, and not doing their job, if they don't attempt it.

Long winded way of saying Beto is right -- we can hold elected officals accountable without being divisive.  I think this kind of thing and also his defense of Will Hurd shows that he is the real deal when it comes to trying to reach across the aisle. 

7 hours ago, Crusher said:

Elections have consequences boys. You run up a weak ass piece of shit like Hillary and expect to win? 

Barr has Trumps back and the law is behind both. Barr didn't have to release anything. By law he could have said fuck you all. He didn't. He released everything but methods and Grand Jury information. Which is the law. Y'all hate Barr because he didn't break the law?

Releasing Grand Jury information is against the law. Nadler knows that and he is just grandstanding.  He has already been offered unredacted info. He chose not to read it!

Impeach if you will but all that will get you is another 4 years of Trump.

Are you seriously acting like Trump is also not some weak ass piece of shit.  Trump only won because of about 70K votes spread over just the right states.  Much of that can be attributed to folks wanting something other than the status quo and another Clinton definitely sent the wrong message.  However, like everything else in his life Trump conned those people too.  He is a petty, narcissistic, unstable little bitch.  He is the worst form of the Swamp.  So by all means praise dear leader for beating Hilary but don’t imply it’s because he is some great candidate or person.  Shit someone had to win.

• Like 2
  • Fuck You 1

10 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Hugo contributes an original thought from time to time, infrequent as it may be between twatter regurgitations.  If he would just come out with some integrity and acknowledge how wrong he was with his conspiracy nonsense, I wouldn't keep giving him shit.  But this blknsty guy can't come up with an original take even after lurking for 10 years. 

You’ve been posting the same both sides garbage for almost 3 years. What’s your excuse? 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Js1 said:

You’ve been posting the same both sides garbage for almost 3 years. What’s your excuse? 

I've been criticizing the undifferentiating aspects of the political duopoly for much longer than that. The thing is, there is always a fresh round of material in that vein. 

Edited by Anastasis

15 hours ago, GW Hayduke said:

Federal prosecutors on Friday declined to make public transcripts of recorded conversations between Michael Flynn and Russia’s ambassador to the United States in December 2016, despite a judge’s order.

Prosecutors also failed to release an unredacted version of portions of the Mueller report related to Flynn that the judge had ordered be made public.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/justice-department-fails-to-comply-with-court-order-to-release-transcripts-of-michael-flynns-conversations-with-russian-ambassador/2019/05/31/9b4a6754-83b8-11e9-95a9-e2c830afe24f_story.html?utm_source=reddit.com&utm_term=.f6dadf900f99

So back to this. How does the prosecution just respond to the judge with a "nope".  He was charged with making false statements directly related to the conversation with Kislyak. Produce the fucking transcripts. 

23 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Barr just served up another contradiction to testify about:

Do it!! Please do it!!

It's time to put up or shut up. The Dems have been accusing Trump of being a traitor, a criminal and all around meanie for three years now. The last thing they want is real trial or impeachment proceedings where they finally have their bluff called. They just want to keep this conspiracy cloud hanging over Thump's head so they can keep slandering him in the press for the next year leading up to the election. Pure politics, nothing more.

Mr Schiff? Adam Schiff? Are you ready to turn over that secret information you say you have that proves Trump is a traitor? 

Didn't think so..

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2019/03/28/rep_mike_conaway_confronts_adam_schiff_on_russia_collusion_resign_from_house_intelligence_committee_chairmanship.html

• Fuck You 1

13 hours ago, Crusher said:

Elections have consequences boys.

Yes.  Yes they do.  See the 2018 midterms outcome.  Subpoena power.  If GOP doesn't get wiped out in the House last Fall, we're not having ANY conversation about impeachment.  

Enough with the dumb bluffs from Trump shine boys.  Impeachment is going to happen.  It's already barreling down that path through the courts in the face of ongoing total obstruction from the WH. 

Impeachment can't happen soon enough for you ?  I get that.  The closer to the 2020 election this entire process gets, the worse it will be for Trump and Senate GOP.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Yes.  Yes they do.  See the 2018 midterms outcome.  Subpoena power.  If GOP doesn't get wiped out in the House last Fall, we're not having ANY conversation about impeachment.  

Enough with the dumb bluffs from Trump shine boys.  Impeachment is going to happen.  It's already barreling down that path through the courts in the face of ongoing total obstruction from the WH. 

Impeachment can't happen soon enough for you ?  I get that.  The closer to the 2020 election this entire process gets, the worse it will be for Trump and Senate GOP.

And vice versa for the Dems. Ain't no one changing the minds of chuckleheads like us. It's the independents that will swing this election.

What have the Dems shown to people? They are party of no. Just like the Repugs during Obama and it wasn't a good look then either. I think people just wanted a slow down on this whole Globalization shit. That's why you have Trump today. And it's not just us. That is why you have Brexit. That  is why Merkel is under pressure in Germany and the EU looks shaky.

People ain't ready yet. It will happen eventually. Hell, Gene Roddenberry has been right everything else so far...

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

And vice versa for the Dems. Ain't no one changing the minds of chuckleheads like us. It's the independents that will swing this election.

What have the Dems shown to people? They are party of no. Just like the Repugs during Obama and it wasn't a good look then either. I think people just wanted a slow down on this whole Globalization shit. That's why you have Trump today. And it's not just us. That is why you have Brexit. That  is why Merkel is under pressure in Germany and the EU looks shaky.

People ain't ready yet. It will happen eventually. Hell, Gene Roddenberry has been right everything else so far...

You have a lot of work to do if you're depending on independents.

10 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You have a lot of work to do if you're depending on independents.

Ain't my job. I really don't give a fuck if Trump gets reelected. I will probably vote for him in 2020 if the choices remain the same (i.e. a douche vs shit sandwich) but otherwise Trump ain't my bag baby.

He just happens to tick off more items on my list politically. 

Edited by Crusher

2 hours ago, Crusher said:

They just want to keep this conspiracy cloud hanging over Thump's head so they can keep slandering him in the press for the next year leading up to the election. Pure politics, nothing more.

Did you forget about the lock her up chants and the endless cries about Hillary's emails?

I'm guessing that wasn't a conspiracy cloud used to slander her for the year leading up to the election?