2021 UFC/MMA thread

shadow_operative2.0

crazy how quickly momentum can shift in the fight game.  after round 1 i thought olivera had no shot.  19 seconds in to round 2, he's the champ*

*in no way do i think the winner of tonight's fight should be the undisputed champ, but that's just my opinion. 

5 hours ago, BigOrange1 said:

crazy how quickly momentum can shift in the fight game.  after round 1 i thought olivera had no shot.  19 seconds in to round 2, he's the champ*

*in no way do i think the winner of tonight's fight should be the undisputed champ, but that's just my opinion. 

Your opinion is fucking terrible and you should feel bad

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 1

“Mr. Lewis says he went over to the suspect, struck him, placed him onto the ground until the police arrived,” Silva said. “That’s the nicest way to put it.”

Translated from:

I knocked that bitch ass out across the hood.  Thought I mighta kilt his ass, so I rolled him off the hood and onto the ground so y'all wouldn't find him dead on my property, ya know?  I'm glad he ain't dead, tho.  I got some boys in County for him.

Edited by TexArcher

So far the entire Triller promotion is predicated on the continued success of Jake Paul so I feel like the fix has to be in. Although the next card on 6/19 has Teofimo Lopez/George Kambosos with actual titles on the line, and Triller paid 6 million to get it. Maybe they are ready to throw Paul in the fire for real?

Woodley looked extremely fucking annoyed when he had to check Paul's gloves before the Askren fight. I hope he didn't sell his soul and goes in there to decapitate that fucking moron.

58 minutes ago, smuggs said:

So far the entire Triller promotion is predicated on the continued success of Jake Paul so I feel like the fix has to be in. Although the next card on 6/19 has Teofimo Lopez/George Kambosos with actual titles on the line, and Triller paid 6 million to get it. Maybe they are ready to throw Paul in the fire for real?

Woodley looked extremely fucking annoyed when he had to check Paul's gloves before the Askren fight. I hope he didn't sell his soul and goes in there to decapitate that fucking moron.

Triller is out of the picture. Jake Paul signed with Showtime.

On 6/11/2021 at 11:22 PM, Scraps said:
On 6/11/2021 at 11:20 PM, 52-80 said:
Would be great if he gets flatlined

go moreno #mexicanwarrior

One could wish....but he will still be wack unfortunately lol

Too bad MW sucks. Vettori lucks out for getting to a decision in that past match. People were talking about how Till might need to get a shot - like what?

Cannonier has a chance if he didnt break his arm recently.