Texas Women's Basketball 2021-2022 - "Vic's Got It Going!!"

LTtxfan

Just now, Pancho said:

Women’s rules are more in line with NBA/WNBA/FIBA.

Only men’s college basketball is behind the times…

Women were even talking about the FIBA lanes at one point…

Yep. Men’s college ball needs to adjust 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Yeah they said JC so it must be him.  Wonder what was said. 

Dunno but I’m sure it’s boiled over bad blood from the game in Austin. Vic didn’t lose his shit in that game over just a missed line up reporting by Tech. I wonder if JC said something during the dust-up and Vic hasn’t forgotten 

The committee's second reveal of the top 16 is tonight.  Gonna guess we have dropped to a 3 seed.  We are #10 in NET.  Baylor is def up to a #2 seed at 6 in NET.  Oh what could have been. 

Texas has another crack at a Q1 win with #27 OU coming to town on Saturday.  The rest of the schedule shapes up as:

@ #66
@ #30
@ #34

Minimum, we need 5-2 in that span to keep our top 16 hopes alive.  6-1 would be great for keeping us in a 3 seed with the potential to move up a seed line if we get wins over OU and ISU. 

5-2 gives us a 11-7 finish, which matches last year.  6-1 gives us a 12-6 finish.  Regardless, I think we are not guaranteed, but very on track for finishing for the #4 seed in the conference tournament with 11-7 or 12-6.