Raccoons in my attic

If you're in Central Texas, call this guy:

https://austinswildliferemoval.com/

We've had to use him twice in 15 years in this house.  Which is a testament to how thorough he is.  Not only does he get everything out, he makes sure nothing can ever back in.  When he can safely remove things alive, he moves it.  When it needs to die, he kills it.  He tracks precisely how they get in, works backwards to prevent future entries and removes any obstacles along the way, dead or alive.  

I had a couple get into mine.  Was dealing with a squirrel then the raccoons took it up a notch.  I set up a game camera and saw that there were two coming and going and then trapped and removed.  Duke dog proof traps are the best ones if you aren't squeamish about extreme rendition.

MFDC2485.thumb.JPG.befa1c2cea9f47512131f70b1ad0b7bf.JPG

Edited by davidg
  • Haha 1

Back when I lived in Dallas a raccoon had babies in our attic. Called a guy out, he went up there and trapped all the babies but the mom was either out hunting or ran away or something. He said “sorry, but I need to put all the babies back and leave an opening, otherwise the mom will literally claw through your roof to find them. It will be noisy tonight, but they’ll be gone tomorrow now that I’ve invaded their space.”

Dude was spot fucking on. She came back that night and took them away (probably to a neighbor’s house tbh).

Guy also told me that fox piss and what not don’t work.

• Hook 'Em 1