Scores of upset midwesterners have been emailing the FCC with complaints about Big Brother

shadow_operative

So much good stuff here, but i think my favorite one is the letter from the guy who believes that CBS rigged an entire season for Tyler Crispen to win so that KEVIN HART's upcoming TV show would get more publicity due to the fact that Crispen had some very minor role in promoting it.

"Alright guys, so we're giving a show to the most famous and marketable comedian on the planet-but how do we make sure it's a hit? Ive got it- we'll bring in Tyler Crispen, a lifeguard from Hilton Head, SC, throw him on Big Brother, make sure he lasts at least a few weeks, and then have him promote the show. Brilliant. let's go hit happy hour. Yard Margs at Chump's Rusty Bucket?"

C8AA15C5-902F-45D8-80E9-75F986BE601B.jpeg

4A9CDDC3-83C0-447C-B154-603A156C3D89.jpeg

0C153696-6DE1-4C0D-A062-1CE58BEC8011.jpeg

4FA6D29A-CEBF-4A99-BEAC-4279ADAADCF8.jpeg

1B185037-DF38-4621-91AC-2E8E6CE9EF66.jpeg

9D3A8BB5-28ED-4F3B-AD2A-F1794BF70378.jpeg

Probably all the same few uptight assholes. I don't care enough to look it up, but I remember seeing something stupid like 15,000 of the 15,250 complaints in a single year were filed by the same 10 people. 

I might have the numbers all wrong, but the gist was that nearly all complaints come from the same handful of puritan malcontents. 

59 minutes ago, Prepuce of Doom said:

Probably all the same few uptight assholes. I don't care enough to look it up, but I remember seeing something stupid like 15,000 of the 15,250 complaints in a single year were filed by the same 10 people. 

I might have the numbers all wrong, but the gist was that nearly all complaints come from the same handful of puritan malcontents. 

Bingo. Donald Wildmon and Terry Rakolta pioneered this impotent form of "mass" protest decades ago. It's always a scam. Wildmon used to demand a network pay him off to stop the letter campaign. Does nothing but empty the pockets of gullible lemmings who send in their sweat-stained savings to "help" combat a civilization that scares the XXXXL white cotton granny panties off of them. Time was, one used to have to spend their nights nubbing out a barely legible form letter, now it's easy to just spit out an email or tweet to express the "outrage". An outrage they were just told they have by the grifters.

• Hook 'Em 1

lmao these have to be new viewers bc waaaay back in S8 (2007) the original vulgar, obscene, cruel bully Dick Donato won. then he came back with his daughter in like s13 or something, they were both horrible heinous assholes, and she won. 

i know this only bc assholes make good reality tv and s13 was the only BB season i watched.  because you know, i can choose NOT to watch lol

but yeah...i would have a hard time believing someone is a bigger, meaner, more malicious asshole than Dick Donato. he made all the other females cry multiple times. and some of the guys. his nickname is Evel Dick. think Tommy Lee with a worse personality.

TIL he has a podcast and that he is HIV positive. Dick, not Tommy.

20 hours ago, mchookem said:

lmao these have to be new viewers bc waaaay back in S8 (2007) the original vulgar, obscene, cruel bully Dick Donato won. then he came back with his daughter in like s13 or something, they were both horrible heinous assholes, and she won. 

My ex went to the BB9 finale with Evel Dick.  I used to have a video of the episode and you could see her in the audience sitting next to him, but it's long gone.

• Haha 1

On 8/4/2021 at 9:53 AM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

They seem to fail to grasp the concept that you can not watch a show

I think they can grasp that concept, what they can't grasp is that they have to put forth effort to parent their children and make sure they are watching acceptable stuff or not.  

BUT I JUST WANT TO THROW MY KID IN FRONT OF THE TV AND NOT HAVE TO FUCK WITH THEM CBS YOU ASSHOLES

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/5/2021 at 4:34 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

My ex went to the BB9 finale with Evel Dick.  I used to have a video of the episode and you could see her in the audience sitting next to him, but it's long gone.

Ha ha I google Evel Dick at BB9 finale and found this picture.  That’s my ex sitting on his left (his left not your left dumbass) you can only see about a third of her

78597D22-5731-4794-A7E7-53514A86FC44.jpeg