Miami (FL) @ Virginia; 6:30, ESPN

TexasMan

Just now, mr. sunshine said:

When they kicked our ass in the Cotton Bowl there couldn’t have been more than a couple of hundred Miami fans there. Strangely they were all named Guido

Miami's a fun town in its own way, but everyone I've ever seen wearing UM gear has looked like a colossal douche.

10 minutes ago, TexasMan said:

They HAVE to go to commercial on targeting reviews? Who scratched that check to make that happen? 

This targeting review brought to you by.... Bushnell.  Whether you're taking dead aim at that nuisance squirrel in your backyard or #18 at August, Bushnell's got you covered.

3 minutes ago, demos said:

Why would he leave oregon with nil in place and nike/knight on board, especially when you don’t have any real instate competition?

Exactly what I was thinking.  Unless Oregon runs him off, I cannot see Miami drawing him away.  They have become a job for the Hermans, Sumlins, Chadwells or Elko's of the world.  Big time coordinator moving up to HC or small school success step-up.