Houston @ Tulane, 6:30CT, ESPN

texifornia

Holgo gonna find new ways to lose tonight? I'll be honest, I always thought he was a decent coach but was just struggling to recruit his "type" of players for WVU. Seems like H-town would be a good fit talent-wise and I'm not so sure of my assessment anymore. 

8 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

Holgo gonna find new ways to lose tonight? I'll be honest, I always thought he was a decent coach but was just struggling to recruit his "type" of players for WVU. Seems like H-town would be a good fit talent-wise and I'm not so sure of my assessment anymore. 

If Holgo loses, the Jeff Traylor to UH talk will be ramping up even more.

19 minutes ago, MrBig said:

If Holgo loses, the Jeff Traylor to UH talk will be ramping up even more.

Will Holog get another chance at the BXII or will Fertitta decide he needs to go a new route since they're playing on a bigger stage? Dana's agent is probably ready to talk with UH about  a bigger contract, would be funny if they up and let him go. I put him in the camp with Leach. Can have exciting offenses but seems like he don't give a shit about much else. I don't know if Traylor will get a look or not as a BXII HC. 

1 minute ago, El Diablo said:

Will Holog get another chance at the BXII or will Fertitta decide he needs to go a new route since they're playing on a bigger stage? Dana's agent is probably ready to talk with UH about  a bigger contract, would be funny if they up and let him go. I put him in the camp with Leach. Can have exciting offenses but seems like he don't give a shit about much else. I don't know if Traylor will get a look or not as a BXII HC. 

Traylor doesn’t give me Judas vibes so he should be 100% for the Golden Nugget

24 minutes ago, El Diablo said:

he is mike leach on redbull

his offenses are even more boring now and defensible, he does not give a shit about defense, special teams, clock management, recruiting, bowl games, selling a program to fans and the media, he sucks at salting away a lead, and he will throw the players under the bus 

4 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

he is mike leach on redbull

his offenses are even more boring now and defensible, he does not give a shit about defense, special teams, clock management, recruiting, bowl games, selling a program to fans and the media, he sucks at salting away a lead, and he will throw the players under the bus 

But what are his bad qualities?

• Hook 'Em 1