NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

1 minute ago, texasstrong12 said:

Texas Tech doesn't run any offense. They have no point guard. 

Just a bunch of dudes that stand around and play 1 v 1. 

This is why I've not been sold on "positionless basketball" that Beard and Adams love. It's great on defense, but seems to leave you without enough ball handlers on offense.

1 minute ago, Brian Fantana said:

This is why I've not been sold on "positionless basketball" that Beard and Adams love. It's great on defense, but seems to leave you without enough ball handlers on offense.

Or ya know Tech could get a PG. Tech is playing Shannon at PG and he's not a PG at all. 

Beard recognized he needed a PG and went and added Marcus Carr. That's on Adams. 

Just now, texasstrong12 said:

Or ya know Tech could get a PG. Tech is playing Shannon at PG and he's not a PG at all. 

Beard recognized he needed a PG and went and added Marcus Carr. That's on Adams. 

Yeah, we have some coming in next year just don't have it this year. McCullar played PG in HS so I think that's what he was banking on.

I'll take the W, but god damn I have no clue what we were doing on offense. We had a bunch of mismatches at the guard spot and just didn't bother driving at all the whole game. ISO'ing every time down the court in the 2nd half had to be a coaching decision by Peery. Bet he'll regret that shit after watching the game film.