NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

15 minutes ago, Underdog said:

What’s going on in AA?  Injuries or has Juwann been figured out?  

I dunno but that 5 year extension is why you don't give coaches extensions like that based on 1 year. 

Howard went 19-12 in year 1 (Covid cancellation), 23-5 in year 2 (Elite 8), and now Michigan looks like a team that won't even sniff the tournament in year 3. 

7 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

IG not being able to embed remains to be stupid and frustrating, but trust me, you want to click on this link:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXW_lZAllw3/?utm_medium=copy_link

No fucking way that dude is 360. 

Kind of sad. Dude is just a massive human being. Although you have to think he could get in better shape. 

DIL graduated from Alabama yesterday with her Masters.  She and my son got tix to the hoops matchup as a throw-in from  friends.

Said it was an incredible atmosphere, and obviously fun game.

38 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Bro why are you liking your own posts.

Also, this is shameful. Another reason to never root for UH. Props to Shead for cleaning up after them.

SS isn't Derka. Maybe engage with the rest of the board a bit instead of teaming up to beat us over the head on the college basketball threads.

Oats was clowned for sure but I wonder if it was Penny applying the makeup. Full disclosure: I only saw the highlights. When Mike Miller was his top assistant, Miller ran all of the in-game huddles and Penny stood to the side and watched. I'm not sure who took Miller's place but I'd bet dollars to doughnuts that Penny wasn't calling the shots. Penny is a hell of a recruiter though. Memphis always looks like they should rule the AAC  and yet they find a way to be an also ran. Derka is correct, I hope Memphis doesn't kick him to the curb just yet.

Yep just got this email from UCLA

The UCLA men's basketball game versus North
Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic this Saturday
has been canceled due to COVID-19
developments within the Bruins' program. The
game, scheduled to be played at T-Mobile Arena
in Las Vegas, will not be rescheduled. UCLA's
team-related activities have been paused, and
the status of future games is to be determined.