NCAA Hoops 2021-22

shadow_operative

16 minutes ago, texasstrong12 said:

From what I've seen.......the SEC is pretty terrible outside of Auburn, LSU and Kentucky. 

I've watched a lot of Tennessee and Alabama. Neither of those teams are impressive at all. 

SEC seems overrated. Generally when the teams that were supposed to be good preseason aren't the teams that are actually performing well it means the conference is probably down. I'm not buying Auburn as a top 5 team. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, royiv said:

It's a California thing, not a PAC12 thing. Was at the Arizona game at the McKale Center last night. They have a pretty strict mask policy, but no capacity limits. 

Do the Lakers and Clippers not have fans anymore? I feel like they still do. Like I said above I think it's a school thing. 

11 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Do the Lakers and Clippers not have fans anymore? I feel like they still do. Like I said above I think it's a school thing. 

I think you're right. I should have been more specific and said it's a California PAC12 school thing, not a mandate from the conference.

15 hours ago, texasstrong12 said:

The WCC > Pac 12 this year. I'm not even joking. 

A team like San Francisco better not be excluded from the tournament this year for some scrub Pac 12 team. 

The Dons definitely belong in the tourney, judging from performance YTD. 34th in current KenPom.

On 1/11/2022 at 10:36 PM, texasstrong12 said:

aggy is 14-2 and they don't have a single win over a NET top 85 team. That's about the most aggy scheduling as you will see. It's not going to help them get a NCAA bid either. 

Best win is Arkansas at #53, Notre Dame at #77.  But yeah they need to close this game with Kentucky badly