Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Sure. Did the deceased feel threatened by Kyle Rittenhouse, yes or no?

I don’t know. Is there evidence that he committed acts prior to their attacks that would cause a reasonable person to feel threatened by him? Seems like that would be something that the prosecution would focus on if there were

Edited by Sawbonz

7 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

Sure. Did the deceased feel threatened by Kyle Rittenhouse, yes or no?

Well, we cannot ask them as they are dead.  See that is the big problem with this.  I do not care what their history is, what crimes they had committed in the past. They are dead.  Period.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

3 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Well, we cannot ask them as they are dead.  See that is the big problem with this.  I do not care what their history is, what crimes they had committed in the past. They are dead.  Period.  

It’s what happens when you unjustifiably try to kill someone who is armed. I’m sure the kiddie serial rapist you keep defending would have gone on to do great things.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

It’s what happens when you unjustifiably try to kill someone who is armed. I’m sure the kiddie serial rapist you keep defending would have gone on to do great things.  

Again, it doesn't matter what the crimes of the people Kyle Rittenhouse killed were.  He did not know that in that moment.  And it is absolutely reasonably possible that they felt fear of Kyle since he was carrying an assault rifle.  Sorry, but you bring a gun into a situation like that, you are just automatically escalating everything.  

However, I am done responding to you.  You refuse to see reason or use common sense.  You really are an awful human being.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

9 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

I don’t know. Is there evidence that he committed acts prior to their attacks that would cause a reasonable person to feel threatened by him? Seems like that would be something that the prosecution would focus on if there were

Again, the people who can answer that best are dead because the defendant killed them and then claimed he felt threatened. We'll never know if they did.

fuck outta here about lazy.  i watched the 41 minute cspan video of the event.  biden was on frame ~20 or so minutes.  he checked his watch once, right near the end, just as i said.  could he have checked his watch another 12 times while off frame?  yeah, maybe, i guess. 
You're trying to argue about appearances with people that are just fine with the way Donald Trump comported himself before, during, and since his presidency. Do yourself a favor... let it go.
  • Hook 'Em 2

Joseph Rosenbaum raped 5 boys age 9 to 11 (those are what we know he was convicted of). He threatened to kill KR.  He chased KR.  Cornered and ambushed him.  Tried to take his gun.  

I am very glad he’s dead.  KR is safe because of it.  And so are numerous children who won’t have their innocence shattered by a serial predator.  

Some people disagree with me on this. 

• Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

Again, the people who can answer that best are dead because the defendant killed them and then claimed he felt threatened. We'll never know if they did.

How do we ever resolve homicide cases when one of the key witnesses can’t testify?

• Hook 'Em 2

Just now, David Dennison said:

So you don't know how the deceased perceived Kyle Rittenhouse at all.

Doesn’t matter.  I know he didn’t do anything to them. I know they attacked him.  I know Rosenbaum threatened to kill him, chased him and tried to take his gun. I know Huber attempted to kill him and reach for his gun. 

I don’t give a shit what they actually subjectively perceived.   Because they couldn’t have an objectionable reasonable belief KR was going to shoot them prior to their decision to attack. 

• Fuck You 1

Doesn’t matter.  I know he didn’t do anything to them. I know they attacked him.  I know Rosenbaum threatened to kill him, chased him and tried to take his gun. I know Huber attempted to kill him and reach for his gun. 

I don’t give a shit what they actually subjectively perceived.   Because they couldn’t have an objectionable reasonable belief KR was going to shoot them prior to their decision to attack. 

You don't know that.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

You don't know that.

All the evidence says he didn’t.  I guess it’s possible he did.  But no testimony or video.  And there were lots of cameras running and lots of people.  Not one witness has even said he pointed a gun at either.  They couldn’t even find some bullshit liar like a Blasey-Ford

Edited by Johnny Sack

All the evidence says he didn’t.  I guess it’s possible he did.  But no testimony or video.  And there were lots of cameras running and lots of people.  Not one witness has even said he pointed a gun at either.  They couldn’t even find some bullshit liar like a Blasey-Ford

I like your tells. You are a good partisan.

2 minutes ago, Captainant said:

Lol y'all are rolling around in shit with a shitlord. Sack is just excited that he has a new "the media hates conservatives" narrative that he can exploit to dismiss and ignore reporting on any malfeasance that he finds inconvenient

The media is deplorable.  And this kid is about to sue the shit out of them.  He should also sue Brandon for labeling him a white supremacist.  Get some of the Big Guy’s ten percent cash.  

• Fuck You 1

23 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Again, it doesn't matter what the crimes of the people Kyle Rittenhouse killed were.  He did not know that in that moment.  And it is absolutely reasonably possible that they felt fear of Kyle since he was carrying an assault rifle.  Sorry, but you bring a gun into a situation like that, you are just automatically escalating everything.  

However, I am done responding to you.  You refuse to see reason or use common sense.  You really are an awful human being.

It wouldn’t matter even if he did know about his transgressions. You don’t get to play the role of executioner in your capacity as a private citizen. That’s a right that even adults don’t have, much less some punk kid.

”Dude, you shot that guy!”

”Don’t care. Child rapist”

”oh ok”

That’s seriously how people like sack of shit think the real world works…that you get to just snuff people out in broad daylight if they committed crimes in the past. That’s that bullshit, tiny-dicked Wild Wild West mentality at work. No different than people who defended Amber Guyger because when she broke into Botham Jean’s apartment, “I SMELLED MARIJUANA!!!”

Edited by hpslugga
  • Hook 'Em 1

You mean other than running around with an AR-15?

I don’t think you can make the case that a reasonable person would feel threatened enough by a person doing nothing more than carrying a long gun to violently attack that person. I mean you can try but I don’t think it’s going to work

• Hook 'Em 1

It's my position that reasonable person would feel threatened by someone who is open carrying an AR-15.

You think it’s reasonable to attack someone open carrying an AR15 in public when they aren’t pointing it at you?  Because they have a reasonable belief or death or serious bodily injury?

It's my position that reasonable person would feel threatened by someone who is open carrying an AR-15.

I don’t think you are going to convince 12 jurors to agree with you. At least not that a reasonable person would feel threatened enough to physically attack that individual 

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Open carrying a long rifle is legal.  Lots of people were open carrying.  Is it your position it should be legal to assault people who are open carrying a rifle?

It's not legal for someone underage to open carry a rifle or shotgun. Unless they're out hunting. 

Which would certainly complicate a self defense claim. 

Just now, Captainant said:

It's not legal for someone underage to open carry a rifle or shotgun. Unless they're out hunting. 

Which would certainly complicate a self defense claim. 

It doesn’t.  Carrying a weapon illegally has zero to do with the viability of a self defense claim.  

If a woman in Madison, Wisconsin has a Glock 9mm with a twenty round Mag in her purse and shoots and kills someone attempting to rape her, she doesn’t lose her right to self defense because she was illegally carrying without a permit.  It isn’t relevant at all to the self  defense claim and this jury will be instructed on that.  

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Satchel said:

/s

Trayvon Martin

Zimmerman initiated the confrontation with Martin, Martin beat his ass and Zimmerman shot him. Is there evidence that KR initiated the contact with any of the people he shot? If there is that would definitely hurt his self defense claim

1 minute ago, Sawbonz said:

Zimmerman initiated the confrontation with Martin, Martin beat his ass and Zimmerman shot him. Is there evidence that KR initiated the contact with any of the people he shot? If there is that would definitely hurt his self defense claim

Again, the two people who can answer that are dead.

• Hook 'Em 2

Again, the two people who can answer that are dead.

Well they could give their version. Doesn’t mean it’s the truth any more than his version is. Is there any other corroborating testimony or video evidence supporting your theory that he confronted them? I think that would be important to the prosecution's case no?

3 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

I mean, Kyle was at a riot with an AR-15. That seems pretty threatening.

Again I don’t think you’re going to convince 12 jurors that simply carrying a long gun would cause a reasonable person to physically attack. 

5 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

It is unclear who did what.  There was some evidence Martin attacked him when Zimmerman was walking back to his truck after losing sight of Martin.  

Had Martin gotten his gun, shot Zimmerman, and kept his mouth shut and lawyered up, he very likely walks on a murder charge.  

There wasn’t sufficient evidence to convict GZ.  And there wouldn’t have been on Martin had he shot GZ.  

So I wouldn’t classify GZ as innocent.  Just not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I’ve seen all the evidence on KR.  He’s innocent. 

• Fuck You 1

16 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

It wouldn’t matter even if he did know about his transgressions. You don’t get to play the role of executioner in your capacity as a private citizen. That’s a right that even adults don’t have, much less some punk kid.

”Dude, you shot that guy!”

”Don’t care. Child rapist”

”oh ok”

That’s seriously how people like sack of shit think the real world works…that you get to just snuff people out in broad daylight if they committed crimes in the past. That’s that bullshit, tiny-dicked Wild Wild West mentality at work. No different than people who defended Amber Guyger because when she broke into Botham Jean’s apartment, “I SMELLED MARIJUANA!!!”

I know.  It's a point I made earlier in the thread only to have Johnny and his fellow KR Butt Boys be complete shitheels.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 3

47 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

Well he had shot and killed a guy already and was running around carrying his assault riffle in a ready position. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

It is unclear who did what.  There was some evidence Martin attacked him when Zimmerman was walking back to his truck after losing sight of Martin.  

Had Martin gotten his gun, shot Zimmerman, and kept his mouth shut and lawyered up, he very likely walks on a murder charge.  

There wasn’t sufficient evidence to convict GZ.  And there wouldn’t have been on Martin had he shot GZ.  

So I wouldn’t classify GZ as innocent.  Just not guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.

I’ve seen all the evidence on KR.  He’s innocent. 

We all know your position on this case. You’ve stated it probably 290 times so far. It’s dumb but really well known. 

• Hook 'Em 1