Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Kyle is 3-0 so far.  Maybe some others want to make a move.  

for someone who loves to brag about living that sweet fuckin rich Austin lifestyle that the Joe Brogans would be proud of, you have unresolved anger issues that should be red flags to people close to you. have any of them encouraged you to consider counseling?

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, Hammerin Hank said:

Snobbery isn’t a good look

Financial snobbery is actually Sack‘s best character trait. You know, given that he’s a racist alcoholic who frequents sites like stormfront and jerks off to right wing militia training videos.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

53 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

Also don't strap with military grade weapons and then go looking for a reason to need to defend one self.

Back in the 90s i used to go all over Houston hitting shit clubs, taking pictures and just fucking around in the beauty, crazy and filth. I guarantee I'd be dead if I rolled around flexing an open carry semi auto rifle. I chose to take risk and used street smarts to calm situations down rather running around with open carry. Got robbed a few bucks, cars broken in, shaken down etc. Carrying? I'd be dead. HPD didnt have that much love for dumb white people.

are you my dead ex-boyfriend?

• Fuck You 1

2 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

You have an example of me stating a lie here?  If so, I’m interested in seeing it.  

Sure….

You said he went there to….

Exercising his first amendment right to assemble.  Helping others.  Putting out fires started by ass bloods

Except he didn’t.  He went to shoot looters.  He fucking made a video about it.  He cleaned some graffiti.  He didn’t help others.  He fucking shot them.  

Now you will refuse to see reason, so I’m not sure why I’m bothering.  I’ll leave you, Bravo and Incredulity to your circle jerk and delusions.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

that guy laying on the ground dead knocked a guy upside the head twice with a skateboard and tried to take his gun while he lay on on the ground from the blows. FAFO. BTW, there is a lot of gloating of people who have died in the COVID thread. Those people have families. Those people didn't knock someone upside the head with an AR. I do have sympathy for the family but not for Huber.

Most of us would be perfectly fine with Rittenhouse dying from COVID as well.  We are consistent.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

You can’t even get these morons to acknowledge that the phrase “well regulated militia” appears in the 2nd Amendment, let alone explain what it means. Like Rittenhouse, they just want to live out their Rambo fantasies. 

I’ve actually seen people contest the definition of “well regulated militia” in order for it to still make sense to own assault weapons. 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Bravo said:

that guy laying on the ground dead knocked a guy upside the head twice with a skateboard and tried to take his gun while he lay on on the ground from the blows. FAFO. BTW, there is a lot of gloating of people who have died in the COVID thread. Those people have families. Those people didn't knock someone upside the head with an AR. I do have sympathy for the family but not for Huber.

Most of these people were more than happy to spread COVID and COVID misinformation around. They were told repeatedly to get vaxxed by many sources. Hell, on average they probably killed more people than Rittenhouse with their dumbfuckery. They are directly responsible for the shit pandemic conditions that persist despite an easy solution to the problem. 

I'm tired of the dumbest people in this country being proud of being dumbfucks. They should all be locked in schools for the rest of their lives and have knowledge forcibly shoved into their noggins. The ones that survive anyway.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

44 minutes ago, hpslugga said:

I’ve actually seen people contest the definition of “well regulated militia” in order for it to still make sense to own assault weapons. 

I’ve never seen any of them even respond. They just act as though they never heard the question and soldier on.

Fwiw, Article IV - Legislative Section 29 of the Wisconsin Constitution says, “The legislature shall determine what persons shall constitute the militia of the state, and may provide for organizing and disciplining the same in such manner as shall be prescribed by law.” I doubt they’d allow 17-year-old douchebags from Illinois to be a part of their militia. 

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Yeah, after he had already killed someone dumbass. You should have your ass kicked and be disarmed at that point. Fuck off.

• Hook 'Em 7

X-7eoS_lvmNln0IaVi6-JGS-LWvyTwE4OYfQjrYcgec.jpg?width=900&auto=webp&s=2d3e9d370bdb5e6508b3e1a4308798f64fd14acb

Problem here is that when you are his age and people come up to you give you attention and money it is probably difficult for him in the moment to not live in that moment and compartmentalize the shootings and the images.

I have scars on my body and if the kids ask, it is easy to just be in the moment with them. Not thinking too deeply how I earned them. That usually happens when I am alone.

But the internet isn’t the forum for humans acting human.

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Not really.  It's the only reason he's on trial.

It's the only reason he isn't dead, so in a way, you are correct.  Obviously, white people are oppressed rolleyes.gif.  Get fucked, Johnny Sack of Shit.  

Edited by PenelopeWitherspoon
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

Has the prosecution asked him about his photo posing like in the above pic? Outside of the evidence (from Rittenhouse himself) that he knew the dead guy was unarmed, the next best evidence is to show lack of remorse afterwards. Paint him as lying on the stand. Jurors never like thinking a defendant or any witness is lying to them.

4 minutes ago, Brian Fantana said:

Yeah, after he had already killed someone dumbass. You should have your ass kicked and be disarmed at that point. Fuck off.

For shooting the serial child rapist who threatened to kill him, chased him, cornered him, and tried to take his gun?  He deserved an ass kicking for that?

No.  He deserved a medal for shooting that piece of shit.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

For shooting the serial child rapist who threatened to kill him, chased him, cornered him, and tried to take his gun?  He deserved an ass kicking for that?

No.  He deserved a medal for shooting that piece of shit.

You are such an absolute dumbass.  When he fucking killed the guy, he had no fucking idea who the guy was.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1