Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

The reason why leftists want to railroad Rittenhouse so much is because they want to discourage or prevent citizens from defending themselves, their businesses, and their cities when the next wave of Left-wing riots come.

Seriously, that's the reason, and it's just so sick and twisted.  It's why they harp on him so much about him not having a right to be there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 5

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

The reason why leftists want to railroad Rittenhouse so much is because they want to discourage or prevent citizens from defending themselves, their businesses, and their cities when the next wave of Left-wing riots come.

Seriously, that's the reason, and it's just so sick and twisted.  It's why they harp on him so much about him not having a right to be there.

Actually the reason is that we think it's bad when armed right wing militias shoot people they don't like and that they shouldn't get de facto immunity for doing so from our justice system.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Never mind the fact that he wasn't protecting his city or business.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He wasn't protecting shit - this idiot drove 40 miles to shoot minorities 

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What was he doing there in the first place?

Offering and rendering medical aid to injured people.  Putting out fires.  You not paying attention?

What were the dickheads he shot doing there in the first place -- before they got shot for attacking Kyle Rittenhouse?

You don't get to attack someone for putting out a fire.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gourmand said:

jfc this judge

Well now I feel proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free to be a colossal dumbass.

Were the persons whose souls were removed by capturing their images on film compensated for that loss by counsel? If not, why not?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Haha

Hey TTom, looks like you've found a kindred spirit.

JFC.

• Hook 'Em 2

11 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

Well now I feel proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free to be a colossal dumbass.

Were the persons whose souls were removed by capturing their images on film compensated for that loss by counsel? If not, why not?

Don't show the Ring to the judge

Edited by Bevo14
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

You're falling into the dull habit of defining yourself by the lies you create about leftist/liberals. Of course, the brave people sharing your way of thinking will need to be heavily armed the next time raging (anti-gun, beta) leftists flood into white neighborhoods. 

They proved how violent they could be by dressing up as Trumpists and assaulting the Capitol.

At least decide if the ebil libs are pussies easily brushed aside by the manly manful alpha-hood of the brave patriots of the right or if they're terrifying people of violence who can reduce the righteous right to a flurry of snowflakes just by uttering a few truths.

Try to define yourself and whatever you think your movement is as something aside from those who stand against an illusory enemy painted for them by Rush and the GOP hate engine.

What fucking good do you guys ever do anybody but the very rich? What benefit to you bring the nation? Saving us from the boogie man doesn't count.

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Offering and rendering medical aid to injured people.  Putting out fires.  You not paying attention?

What were the dickheads he shot doing there in the first place -- before they got shot for attacking Kyle Rittenhouse?

You don't get to attack someone for putting out a fire.

So he really had no business being there.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, RomaVicta said:

I'm getting old and have always been white. I'm also male. 

We shouldn't be running shit.

Poorly. Run. Carnage. Fest.

-Henry Rollins

A person's skin color or sex should have zero bearing on who runs what.  Neither should age so long as they have the appropriate mentation.

even with my having spent some time in timeout, i've still managed to get as of now exactly 100 jury trials under my belt.  and a few of those have been in front of some crazy as fuck judges.  but i've never been in front of a judge that's this fucked up.

he reminds me of what you'd see in any random JP court in Texas.

this whole fucking thing has been a goat rodeo from the word go.

• Hook 'Em 7

1 minute ago, Kyrie Eleison said:

even with my having spent some time in timeout, i've still managed to get as of now exactly 100 jury trials under my belt.  and a few of those have been in front of some crazy as fuck judges.  but i've never been in front of a judge that's this fucked up.

he reminds me of what you'd see in any random JP court in Texas.

this whole fucking thing has been a goat rodeo from the word go.

Yup. At this point fuck it. Who cares let him go and just call it a mistrial with prejudice to finish the sham. 

The biggest fuck up by the judge was excluding kyjes statement from two weeks prior that he wanted to shoot looters. Especially once he took the stand testifying about his supposed self defense. Just an unconscionable decision given the facts of this case. I hope he does call a mistrial so that dumb decision can actually be reviewed on appeal. 

• Hook 'Em 4

10 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

The biggest fuck up by the judge was excluding kyjes statement from two weeks prior that he wanted to shoot looters. Especially once he took the stand testifying about his supposed self defense. Just an unconscionable decision given the facts of this case. I hope he does call a mistrial so that dumb decision can actually be reviewed on appeal. 

He didn’t shoot looters.  What was your opinion in the Rodney reed case of them excluding his rape of half the women in Bastrop?

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Also, it shows it was a premeditated act.  He thought about it, talked about it, went and then shot people.  How it got excluded, I have no idea.  Would it get excluded if a husband kills a spouse or a neighbor or another homicide, especially when it was openly discussed?  Had an African American made the same statements and attended a Right Wing rally and shot several people, they'd be crying about how he should hang if he wasn't gunned down on the spot.  Was a time when the threat of whistling got a kid killed. It's like there's a history of it.

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

He didn’t shoot looters.  What was your opinion in the Rodney reed case of them excluding his rape of half the women in Bastrop?

We’ve already been over this. His own lawyer called them looters. He said two weeks prior he wanted to shoot looters, then he did. Judge fucked up keeping it out and I hope he declares a mistrial with prejudice so his dumbass ruling at least gets reviewed by judges who might know what they’re doing. 

Did Rodney Reed claim self defense when he raped?

• Hook 'Em 3