Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

30 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I assume the jury will listen to your facts and find him guilty.

Well since I’m not in the courtroom that’ll be tough to do.

I’ll withhold judgment on what I think the jury will do until I first see the jury charge and questions asked. Then I’ll make predictions that are worth what you pay for them.

Edited by JimmyJames

The circle jerk going on in the other thread right now is absolutely hilarious. The sack wants the guy Kyle shot in the bicep to be given his Miranda warnings in the courtroom and arrested for aggravated assault of a minor. He’s a fucking lunatic 
Remember the trope on the old sites that Liberalism was a mental illness? Now some of those people are looking at this kid and they feel genuine envy. Every accusation...
  • Hook 'Em 2

21 minutes ago, tchookem said:
6 hours ago, JimmyJames said:
The circle jerk going on in the other thread right now is absolutely hilarious. The sack wants the guy Kyle shot in the bicep to be given his Miranda warnings in the courtroom and arrested for aggravated assault of a minor. He’s a fucking lunatic 

Remember the trope on the old sites that Liberalism was a mental illness? Now some of those people are looking at this kid and they feel genuine envy. Every accusation...

It really is bizarre how badly they want this kid to get off. Like he was their brother or something. I just want a fair trial, and for that i get called a leftist by them if I point out any fact they don’t like. Some of them have serious mental issues.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

It really is bizarre how badly they want this kid to get off. Like he was their brother or something. I just want a fair trial, and for that i get called a leftist by them if I point out any fact out they don’t like. Some of them have serious mental issues.
Same as Trump... he gets to say what would get them fired, he gets to grab what would get them slapped. Trump got rewarded with a presidency. This kid got to shoot people they don't like, and they want to see him not just skate, but get rewarded. They'll elect him to office in 20 years.
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, tchookem said:
7 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:
It really is bizarre how badly they want this kid to get off. Like he was their brother or something. I just want a fair trial, and for that i get called a leftist by them if I point out any fact out they don’t like. Some of them have serious mental issues.

Same as Trump... he gets to say what would get them fired, he gets to grab what would get them slapped. Trump got rewarded with a presidency. This kid got to shoot people they don't like, and they want to see him not just skate, but get rewarded. They'll elect him to office in 20 years.

Yep. The sack is over there talking about how the guy who got shot should get prosecuted for assault on wonder boy Kyle. You have to be seriously mentally ill to go that route but there he is and some people are over there agreeing with him. It’s real loony bin shit.

• Hook 'Em 1

Yep. The sack is over there talking about how the guy who got shot should get prosecuted for assault on wonder boy Kyle. You have to be seriously mentally ill to go that route but there he is and some people are over there agreeing with him. It’s real loony bin shit.

What's really funny is that they'll prop this kid up thinking he's destined for greatness, but he's so obviously below average. It's like their mental illness forces them to worship mediocrity so long as it comes in doughy white male body.
  • Hook 'Em 2

12 minutes ago, tchookem said:

What's really funny is that they'll prop this kid up thinking he's destined for greatness, but he's so obviously below average. It's like their mental illness forces them to worship mediocrity so long as it comes in doughy white male body.

What’s also funny is doughboy Kyle looks exactly like a picture the sack looks except 30 years younger. With his blank stupid stare. Hell maybe they really are related.

• Hook 'Em 1

22 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

I disagree.  He was cleaning up, extinguishing fires, and using his training to render medical aid.  He wisely armed himself given the environment and only used his weapon to dispatch attackers. He was only a threat to his attackers.  And no one else.  Watch the tape.

do you believe the bullshit you spew? 

• Hook 'Em 1

20 hours ago, Bravo said:

He shot 3 people attacking him only hitting them and no one else. That's pretty good. 

If you can count to 5 with your eyes closed then you're a math genius.

Kyle and the rest of those paramilitary cosplay dipshits needed to have rifles handy because skateboarder bros make them shit their pants.

Edited by Bevo14
  • Hook 'Em 1

13 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

If you can count to 5 with your eyes closed then you're a math genius.

Kyle and the rest of those paramilitary cosplay dipshits needed to have rifles handy because skateboarder bros make them shit their pants.

Seems like it didn’t work out for the leftist losers on hand who chose to attack an innocent kid without provocation.  They counted on being able to attack innocent people without repercussions.  They got used to doing it all summer.  They counter wrong that night.  They fucked around.  They found out.  Now we have this embarrassing political show trial that even the nutty cabal in the cloak room can hardly defend and Kyle is about to sue the shit out of our crappy media for slander.  And will deserve every dime just like Sandman did.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

10 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Seems like it didn’t work out for the leftist losers on hand who chose to attack an innocent kid without provocation.  They counted on being able to attack innocent people without repercussions.  They got used to doing it all summer.  They counter wrong that night.  They fucked around.  They found out.  Now we have this embarrassing political show trial that even the nutty cabal in the cloak room can hardly defend and Kyle is about to sue the shit out of our crappy media for slander.  And will deserve every dime just like Sandman did.  

Just imagine walking around the planet believing this. 

I noticed you ignored my medic question. Which is your favorite tactic when confronted with difficult facts that don’t fit your warped narrative.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Just imagine walking around the planet believing this. 

I’m noticed you ignored my medic question. Which is your favorite tactic when confronted with difficult facts that don’t fit your warped narrative.

Your gotcha doesn’t really matter.  But he went there to offer medical aid to injured people. Even leftist protesters.  There is video and testimony confirming he was out there trying to render aid to anyone who was injured.  There isn’t testimony either way on that at this point.  If he didn’t, I guess the pedo and other scum who attacked him prevented him from doing so.  

Do you admit he was there putting out fires and cleaning graffiti?

Do you admit he only shot people who attacked him?

Do you admit that the pedo threatened to kill him, chased him down, cornered him, and tried to grab his rifle before being shot 4 times in .76 seconds?

Do you admit skater hit him with his board while Kyle was laid out on the street about a second after Kyle had been kicked in the head and was trying to grab his rifle immediately before Kyle shot him?

Do you admit Gail was illegally carrying, was chasing Kyle with a gun after Kyle said he was running to police, and was shot only after he drew his pistol on Kyle, after a fake surrender?

Because these are the facts that matter and are undisputed.  

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Fuck You 1

17 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Your gotcha doesn’t really matter.  But he went there to offer medical aid to injured people. Even leftist protesters.  There is video and testimony confirming he was out there trying to render aid to anyone who was injured.  There isn’t testimony either way on that at this point.  If he didn’t, I guess the pedo and other scum who attacked him prevented him from doing so.  

Do you admit he was there putting out fires and cleaning graffiti?

Do you admit he only shot people who attacked him?

Do you admit that the pedo threatened to kill him, chased him down, cornered him, and tried to grab his rifle before being shot 4 times in .76 seconds?

Do you admit skater hit him with his board while Kyle was laid out on the street about a second after Kyle had been kicked in the head and was trying to grab his rifle immediately before Kyle shot him?

Do you admit Gail was illegally carrying, was chasing Kyle with a gun after Kyle said he was running to police, and was shot only after he drew his pistol on Kyle, after a fake surrender?

Because these are the facts that matter and are undisputed.  

Got it. Whenever I point out inconvenient facts it’s a “gotcha” question. 

As for what happened, the videos speak for themselves. You watch them and see some sort of hero. I watch them and see an idiotic kid who had no business being there in the first place threatening and shooting people with an AR he didn’t know how to handle.

You are just happy about who he shot. That makes you a psycho.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Got it. Whenever I point out inconvenient facts it’s a “gotcha” question. 

As for what happened, the videos speak for themselves. You watch them and see some sort of hero. I watch them and see an idiotic kid who had no business being there in the first place threatening and shooting people with an AR he didn’t know how to handle.

You just are just happy about who he shot. That makes you a psycho.

I’m glad a kid who was there to help survived attacks from three adults. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

11 minutes ago, DaysOff said:

The fuck kind of cosplay pussy needs a rifle to pass out band aids and clean graffiti?

The trial s demonstrating why he needed a rifle.  Self defense against a mob of attackers.  He wasn’t a pussy. He had major balls to do what he did.  And dispatched three cowardly attackers.  You couldn’t do that.  

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I’m glad a kid who was there to help survived attacks from three adults. 

Here’s another fact. If killer doughboy Kyle isn’t wielding an AR that night then nobody says boo to him, nobody gets shot, he can clean all the graffiti he wants to that night, and you have to find something else to jerk off to. The fact that you can’t see that shows your lack of intellect and why you voted for trump in 2020 after sitting out 2016.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2

There are a lot of ways you can describe trying to disarm someone who has an AR-15, but I'm pretty sure cowardly isn't one of them.

I sure hope the FBI is keeping tabs on Johnny. If his liquor supply runs out he'll be a real danger to everyone around him.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I watch them and see an idiotic kid who had no business being there in the first place threatening and shooting people with an AR he didn’t know how to handle.

According to the police records obtained by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Rittenhouse told officers "he had been hired to protect a business in Kenosha and had to protect himself." The owner of the business, Car Source, has told the Journal Sentinel that he did not hire anyone to act as armed security.

He was looking for action and he found some. He wanted the red badge, but discovered that reality is brutal. He's probably going to walk because of the way it went down, but that's what happens when a dumbass with dumbass parents gets the meaning of protect and serve and law and order screwed up by the propaganda dished up by social media the movies, and certain news channels.

He's no martyr, none of them are.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

You know if women don't wear provocative clothing they won't get raped? Is that the line of thought you're going with? He asked for it? 

Quoted for stupidity. Did doughboy get raped that night? Nope, he killed people instead. I’m not gonna bother to respond substantively to questions this fucking dumb.

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

According to the police records obtained by the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel, Rittenhouse told officers "he had been hired to protect a business in Kenosha and had to protect himself." The owner of the business, Car Source, has told the Journal Sentinel that he did not hire anyone to act as armed security.

Well according to the sack he was just there to clean up graffiti, render medical aid and help old ladies cross the street.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Please, you were using he was asking for it defense for the attacks. He could've been killed himself with a raving lunatic going after him. I love the he shouldn't of been there and he shouldn't of had a gun. That may all be true but it doesn't mean he didn't have the right to defend himself if attacked. 

I’m not the one who compared skimpy dresses to assault rifles. That was all you.

• Hook 'Em 2

33 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Here’s another fact. If killer doughboy Kyle isn’t wielding an AR that night then nobody says boo to him, nobody gets shot, he can clean all the graffiti he wants to that night, and you have to find something else to jerk off to. The fact that you can’t see that shows your lack of intellect and why you voted for trump in 2020 after sitting out 2016.

Not sure creating a fake scenario/hypothetical that would ostensibly have provided a more optimal outcome (proving a negative, as it were) is legally a winning move. But I am not a lawyer. I'm just a caveman, thawed out for your convenience, etc.

Edited by DonkeyCigars
  • Fuck You 2

On 11/7/2021 at 8:50 PM, Johnny Sack said:

Which witnesses testified as to his recklessness in handling the rifle?  And what specifically did they say?  Because it looks like to me he went 3-0 against his attackers and did not hit any bystanders.  Seems like he has proven he is in the top 1% in handling a weapon.  I doubt the average Navy Seal would have done much better.

The Rittenhouse kid couldn't handle a wet dream.  Comparing him to a Navy Seal might be the dumbest thing ever said on this board and that's saying a lot.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, DonkeyCigars said:

Not sure creating a fake scenario/hypothetical that would ostensibly have provided a more optimal outcome (proving a negative, as it were) is legally a winning move. But I am not a lawyer. I'm just a caveman, thawed out for your convenience, etc.

Just googled self-defense/Wisconsin.  Establishing the hypotheticals that would have led to an optimal non-death outcome would seem to a good way to show a jury the various ways that the accused was provoking an attack or could have avoided provoking an attack.    

(2)Provocation affects the privilege of self-defense as follows:
(a) A person who engages in unlawful conduct of a type likely to provoke others to attack him or her and thereby does provoke an attack is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense against such attack, except when the attack which ensues is of a type causing the person engaging in the unlawful conduct to reasonably believe that he or she is in imminent danger of death or great bodily harm. In such a case, the person engaging in the unlawful conduct is privileged to act in self-defense, but the person is not privileged to resort to the use of force intended or likely to cause death to the person's assailant unless the person reasonably believes he or she has exhausted every other reasonable means to escape from or otherwise avoid death or great bodily harm at the hands of his or her assailant.
(b) The privilege lost by provocation may be regained if the actor in good faith withdraws from the fight and gives adequate notice thereof to his or her assailant.
939.48(2)(c) (c) A person who provokes an attack, whether by lawful or unlawful conduct, with intent to use such an attack as an excuse to cause death or great bodily harm to his or her assailant is not entitled to claim the privilege of self-defense.

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

You know if women don't wear provocative clothing they won't get raped? Is that the line of thought you're going with? He asked for it? He was stupid to be there. He does not seem like a very smart person as did the other idiots all there. That does not mean he forfeits his right to self defense. It's why he is going to walk.

This ole chestnut again.  Come up with a new schtick.  Or better yet, go back to not posting.

• Like 1
  • Fuck You 3

2 hours ago, Bravo said:

You know if women don't wear provocative clothing they won't get raped? Is that the line of thought you're going with? He asked for it? He was stupid to be there. He does not seem like a very smart person as did the other idiots all there. That does not mean he forfeits his right to self defense. It's why he is going to walk.

If you want to get your jollies from being misogynist, at least get the comparisons correct.

1) To compare a woman wearing provocative closes to Rittenhouse, you'd have to have her wear provocative clothes, and then cut off the penis of the guy who tried to rape her, establishing that she planned to engage in mayhem before she put on the provocative clothing.

2) To compare Rittenhouse to a woman wearing provocative clothing, perhaps you have him wear a t-shirt that says "I like to shoot N----" while he goes about Kenosha unarmed. 

THOSE are slightly more apt comparisons.

• Hook 'Em 3

7 hours ago, tantric superman said:

If you want to get your jollies from being misogynist, at least get the comparisons correct.

1) To compare a woman wearing provocative closes to Rittenhouse, you'd have to have her wear provocative clothes, and then cut off the penis of the guy who tried to rape her, establishing that she planned to engage in mayhem before she put on the provocative clothing.

2) To compare Rittenhouse to a woman wearing provocative clothing, perhaps you have him wear a t-shirt that says "I like to shoot N----" while he goes about Kenosha unarmed. 

THOSE are slightly more apt comparisons.

If kyle simply having the open carried rifle provoked all of this, wouldn't other people there that night have been attacked too? It's very possible he did say or do something to provoke it (which may mean he loses his right to self defense), but the simple act of open carrying wasn't it.

Edited by B00M
  • Hook 'Em 3