Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He was shot in the back because the first two bullets struck him in the front after pedo reached for his gun.  So he was toppling over and the last bullet hit him in the back.  He fired four shots in.76 seconds.  Don't try and misrepresent that he shot Rosenbaum with his back turned.  Because that is not at all what happened and you fucking know it.

Of course you are missing the point so fuck it it’s not worth it discussing it with you. Why bother.

Proceed ahead with your killer Kyle worship. 

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Which witnesses testified as to his recklessness in handling the rifle?  And what specifically did they say?  Because it looks like to me he went 3-0 against his attackers and did not hit any bystanders.  Seems like he has proven he is in the top 1% in handling a weapon.  I doubt the average Navy Seal would have done much better.

Look it up yourself. 

48 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Which witnesses testified as to his recklessness in handling the rifle?  And what specifically did they say?  Because it looks like to me he went 3-0 against his attackers and did not hit any bystanders.  Seems like he has proven he is in the top 1% in handling a weapon.  I doubt the average Navy Seal would have done much better.

If Kyle is in the top 1%, that's a pretty damn good case for taking guns away from everybody. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Sack of shit has now raised the little coward cunt up to Navy Seal status.  Jesus fucking Christ, you're an idiot. 

Edited by DigglerontheHoof
  • Hook 'Em 2

11 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yes there are no Penelope's over there.  Jimmy talks shit to me all the time over there.  I don't go around and neg bomb him, even though he likes to walk the line on doxxing me.  I will respond to his posts.

Almost without exception I will never neg anyone unless they first neg me in a drive by neg.  And most of the time I let that go.

Actually, I’m over there often.  But between you guys slobbing each other’s knobs in the Kyle Rittenhouse thread or the anti-vax stupidity, I don’t post as much as I used to, not that I post a ton anyway.  Under 6,000 posts today since the great migration.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

Recovering from surgery, I spent the weekend feeling sorry for myself (bad football, uncomfortable stitches) and was unexpectedly rewarded with a cinema treat on television yesterday. Relevant to this thread? Tangentially, yes, as the first movie was The Oxbow Incident (1943) and the second was Runaway Jury (2003). The film that would have completed a nice trifecta, Twelve Angry Men (the 1957 version so as to include a nice twofer on Henry Fonda) alas did not air, but I would have happily watched.

Judgement, juries, mobs, and justice—who dispenses, who are the victims, and who suffers the consequences, all on display as a snapshot of our country and its citizens. Law and order, rule of law, innocence, guilt, and it's all a sideshow.

If the GOP wants to laud Rittenhouse as a martyr, it is useful to point out that the medics (majority unarmed) across the country who assisted both protestors and police during the summer of 2020 with bandages, water, etc were attacked by rubber bullets, gassed, and beaten…by law enforcement. If the medical personnel were armed and going to act in self defense, they would have been shooting at the police, and we all know how that would have turned out.

Mississippi sheriff Lawrence Rainey (right) and deputy ...

Elderly Woman As A Street Medic During Political Protest ...

Kyle Rittenhouse Won't Face Charges in Illinois Related to ...

• Hook 'Em 6

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Penelope mad. Sorry the protests for the justified shooting of a rapist goes against your narrative.

Keep choking that chicken.  Last I checked, Kyle Rittenhouse wasn't a judge, he didn't serve on the jury (he isn't old enough), yet he acted as executioner.  This is a dumbass kid who WANTED to kill people.  The deification of him by Johnny Sack of Shit and the rest of you dipshits is fucking ridiculous.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Cheeseweasel said:

Why do you support rape?

Just because I think Kyle Rittenhouse murdered people, doesn't mean that I support rape.  Vigilante justice is against the law.  And, please do me a fucking favor and prove to me that Rittenhouse knew the guy he murdered was a rapist.  He didn't.  So shut the fuck up and stop being a disingenuous shitbag.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Fuck You 2

Just now, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Just because I think Kyle Rittenhouse murdered people, doesn't mean that I support rape.  Vigilante justice is against the law.  And, please do me a fucking favor and prove to me that Rittenhouse knew the guy he murdered was a rapist.  He didn't.  So shut the fuck up and stop being a disingenuous shitbag.

Not talking about Rittenhouse. Talking about Jacob Blake.  Post less.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 2

11 hours ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I've seen Sack mention this a number of times, so I'm going to ask:

do we have any actual evidence that Pudge "rendered aid" to anyone?

do we have any actual evidence that he cleaned graffiti?

Googled "Rittenhouse cleaning graffiti."

kyle-rittenhouse-graffiti.jpg?quality=80

Didn't see anything about "rendered aid."

• Hook 'Em 1

9 minutes ago, NaTeWHO said:

Googled "Rittenhouse cleaning graffiti."

kyle-rittenhouse-graffiti.jpg?quality=80

Didn't see anything about "rendered aid."

The only time he had a chance to “render aid” was after he shot someone. Instead of calling 911 or doing anything about it he instead called a buddy to tell him he just shot someone and let the daily caller guy he almost shot deal with it and call 911.

Then he started jogging away with his AR in a ready position like he was some sort of marine storming a village. Then he shot two more people.

Eventually it looked like he was trying to surrender to his buddies the cops and instead of arresting him they apparently told him to leave the scene.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 3

5 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Did you just see with Grosskreutz on the stand in his own livestream vid jogging with Rittenhouse right next to him? Did you hear him tell Grosskreutz "I'm going to the police"? seconds later he tripped and was then attacked by the same man he just told he is going to the police.

Grosskreautz didn’t attack him. The guy with the skateboard did trying to disarm him. So I’m not sure what point you’re making here.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, JimmyJames said:

Grosskreautz didn’t attack him. The guy with the skateboard did trying to disarm him. So I’m not sure what point you’re making here.

There is no point.  They have their own narratives, and they will say anything to excuse what Kyle Rittenhouse did.  They are trolling.  As has been said, if they want to talk about fantasy, they need to head back into their own thread. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

Judge may just render a verdict at any point because this is such a weak case. Each witness for the prosecution is worse than the one before.

Like I said. You guys are hilarious. Not gonna happen counselor. He murdered two people and the only real issue is self defense. 

• Hook 'Em 1

it's not murder if self defense in fact the judge came down hard on Grosskreutz 30 mins ago for using the same phrase. Shut down the trial for a bit and then a lecture to the jury had to be made.

The judge has already made at least 2 wrong rulings in the case so that doesn’t surprise me. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Bravo said:

It was a joke to point out the case is very weak. Obviously, it is going to the jury. I forgot no room for sarcasm in CR.

Dude your buddies in the other thread ain’t joking. They want the case dismissed with apologies to hero boy and everyone Kyle shot prosecuted even if they’re already dead. 

It’s pretty funny watching confirmation bias in real time. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

There is no point.  They have their own narratives, and they will say anything to excuse what Kyle Rittenhouse did.  They are trolling.  As has been said, if they want to talk about fantasy, they need to head back into their own thread. 

I mean yeah those dudes are trolling, but that’s the least of my concern here. A shitload of people in our country believe this kid is fucking today’s Paul Revere and Ashli Babbit is a fucking hero. Oh and I love the part of this thread where some random dude didn’t get his prescriptions and died, it’s a tragic story, but they don’t give a fuck about the 100’s of thousands of lives lost in the pandemic. And see nothing wrong with storming the capital. And the FBI has thankfully stopped a few of the domestic terrorist, but a McVeigh situation is going to happen again probably pretty soon, and half the country is gonna fucking celebrate it. How the fuck did this happen 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 4

1 hour ago, Bravo said:

Would you admit this is an exceptionally weak case being brought thus far by the prosecution?

No. It’s actually a close call. That’s what the jury is for. The judge is definitely helping the defense out though. It’s not some slam dunk like the DT fan bois are trying to make it out to be, including you. 

17 minutes ago, Fletch said:

I mean yeah those dudes are trolling, but that’s the least of my concern here. A shitload of people in our country believe this kid is fucking today’s Paul Revere and Ashli Babbit is a fucking hero. Oh and I love the part of this thread where some random dude didn’t get his prescriptions and died, it’s a tragic story, but they don’t give a fuck about the 100’s of thousands of lives lost in the pandemic. And see nothing wrong with storming the capital. And the FBI has thankfully stopped a few of the domestic terrorist, but a McVeigh situation is going to happen again probably pretty soon, and half the country is gonna fucking celebrate it. How the fuck did this happen 

The only good thing is that the Surly poster closest to taking a Rittenhouse acquittal as inspiration to go on a shooting rampage would drink so much before beginning that he'd pass out. 

Scratch that, there's a second good thing: the Surly poster next closest to taking a Rittenhouse acquittal as inspiration to go on a shooting rampage will be hocking all of his firearms to buy more tailored jerseys.

• Haha 1

where are you seeing the prosecution presenting a good case? they're constantly caught flat footed with horrible statements from their witnesses for their case. you're seeing this as a close call right now?

I’ve made multiple posts on both threads on why I think this sack of shit could be found guilty and the evidence that supports that. Most of the time you and the others just ignored them or shouted pedo! You are welcome to go back and peruse them.

I’m not gonna waste time trying to convince you of something that you have repeatedly and clearly stated that your mind is made up before the trial even began. Your comments today in the other thread simply show that it doesn’t matter what the facts are, you will spin them to fit your preconceived and prejudged narrative. 

• Hook 'Em 1