Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

19 hours ago, Nivek said:

They are trying to get re-elected and sabotaging the case.  They picked a jury member who made a joke about a man being shot and this prosecutor accepted this individual.  The judge biased the case.   This case seems to be less legitimate than the People's Court.  

It's not just that. It's that the actual case is terrible to begin with. Doesn't matter if you think he's sabotaging or not. 

7 minutes ago, StruggleBus said:

It's not just that. It's that the actual case is terrible to begin with. Doesn't matter if you think he's sabotaging or not. 

Yeah, it really is a lame case.

The little bits of evidence that Rittenhouse saw himself as the green lantern or some shit looked like it might turn into something more than it did.  When more contemporaneous evidence of bad motive from Kyle didn't develop, I'm not sure why the state went ahead.

Just now, Bravo said:

uh, the child rapist he had killed told him earlier he was going to kill him, lie in wait and ambushed him (detective words not mine), chased him into a corner, said fuck you and lunged for his gun but sure your way.

that's why i'm calling him good guy with gun 2.  keep up.

8 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

Yeah, it really is a lame case.

The little bits of evidence that Rittenhouse saw himself as the green lantern or some shit looked like it might turn into something more than it did.  When more contemporaneous evidence of bad motive from Kyle didn't develop, I'm not sure why the state went ahead.

The DA is a democrat and would get primaried if he did not try.  He has a terrible case.  Decedent one was acting crazy and told Kyle's group he would kill them if he got them alone.  Decedent one is pissed Kyle put out a fire.  Chases him.  Throws a bag with socks and deoderant at him.  Chases him to the lot.  Hides and attacks him by reaching for his gun.  Gets shot.  Justified shooting.

Other two attack Kyle.  It was not justified because Kyle's shooting of pedo was legit.  One gets shot after hitting him in the head with a skateboard while Kyle was on ground and had just been kicked in the head.  That guy also tried to take his gun before Kyle put one center mass. #3 then rushes Kyle.  Kyle points his gun from the ground at him to stop.  #3 puts his hands up.  Kyle points the gun to the side a bit.  #3 then tries to quick draw him.  Kyle turns his gun arm into spaghetti.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

hey sack since you're over here in CR, can you explain more what you mean by "antifa brownshirt" over in the DT thread?

I'm a little confused by the oxymoronic labeling, since the brownshirts were the sturmabteilung and were hitler's personal army during his rise to power in the german government. They were literally the fascists who would fight the antifascists in the street lol. 

Just now, Bravo said:

wut? he definitely wasnt a good guy trying to kill someone fleeing a mob after he tripped and fell. Pretty sure not good guy and now he has 1 less arm to prove it. tough lesson but he's alive.

maybe you should go through and read my posts again because you clearly haven't. 

9 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

The DA is a democrat and would get primaried if he did not try.  He has a terrible case.  Decedent one was acting crazy and told Kyle's group he would kill them if he got them alone.  Decedent one is pissed Kyle put out a fire.  Chases him.  Throws a bag with socks and deoderant at him.  Chases him to the lot.  Hides and attacks him by reaching for his gun.  Gets shot.  Justified shooting.

Other two attack Kyle.  It was not justified because Kyle's shooting of pedo was legit.  One gets shot after hitting him in the head with a skateboard while Kyle was on ground and had just been kicked in the head.  That guy also tried to take his gun before Kyle put one center mass. #3 then rushes Kyle.  Kyle points his gun from the ground at him to stop.  #3 puts his hands up.  Kyle points the gun to the side a bit.  #3 then tries to quick draw him.  Kyle turns his gun arm into spaghetti.

If the above is true, how is this not a prime example of FAFO? Isn't FAFO a concept and philosophy that shares nearly full bipartisan support and rises above politics?

This is why we need to better teach our children to not play stupid games.

• Fuck You 1

6 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I think I can answer for sack because I understood it I believe. antifa is the fascist army of the left shutting down free speech with violence they dont like. 

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Bravo.

Well thanks for answering at least, but what free speech was being obstructed here? I straight up don't follow what you're arguing here. Are you saying that the right is persecuted by (((antifa))) who are using violence to stop them? Or is this just another one of those "from the inside you can't explain it" aggy things?

and also, antifascist fascists. What will you think of next lol

Edited by Captainant

Also, Gaige didn’t get shot at first. After Kyle shot the guy who hit him with the skate board you can see gaige stop and put his hands up. Kyle aims the gun at him and realizes that he’s not a threat at that moment. Kyle then proceeds to get up and that’s when gaige pulls the gun at that moment he’s a threat and Kyle realizes he’s a threat after just charging him. Kyle shoots him.

He show remarkable trigger discipline, control of his rifle, and being aware of what was down range of his shot placement( no one got hit by a stray bullet)

19 minutes ago, Bravo said:

I think I can answer for sack because I understood it I believe. antifa is the fascist army of the left shutting down free speech with violence they dont like. 

we have always been at war with Eastasia

14 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

He wasn’t defending property.  He was defending himself.  All sorts of shit was going on that night.  Rioting. Arson.  Rittenhouse only shot the people attacking him.  And it’s why it’s such an easy case.  

If he was defending himself, then why was he there?  Why did he go out of his way to be there?  Why did he not flee to the area where the police were?   I believe it was Twice Horn who posted earlier about the state not having a duty to retreat.  But I guess that is only applicable to those of legal age?  

3 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

In criminal cases, the field is not level as between the government and the defendant.  The field is tilted against the government, on purpose, because of the power the government wields over the defendant.

Judges are more concerned with "fairness" toward the defendant than fairness to both sides.

This whole mess is just a traveshamockery.  You have the "right" trying to make this kid into a martyr and the "left" reacting accordingly, and no one is being rational about it.

The second and third shootings, I think, were pretty clear self-defense.  Someone swinging a skateboard at you or drawing a gun,while you're on the ground, pretty clearly invokes self-defense 99 times out of 100.  Those two actions by the victims supersede any bad intent Rittenhouse may have had.

The first shooting is a bit more suspect, but I think it's naive to believe that under current self-defense and open carry laws, he would be convicted.  Also, as repeatedly hashed out in this thread, the "prior bad acts" evidence was fairly unlikely to make it in.  There are ways in which it could have been admitted, but very well may have been reversible error.  A trial judge can barely go wrong keeping that out.

It's kind of interesting how, depending on the popularity of the defendant, the various pro-defendant procedures of our criminal courts are accepted as good, or decried as bad.

I may see it more simplistically than you do.  If i wrote a letter to the cops saying I was going to bomb them.  Then I bombed them.  Would the letter be excluded from court?    

3 minutes ago, Nivek said:

If he was defending himself, then why was he there?  Why did he go out of his way to be there?  Why did he not flee to the area where the police were?   I believe it was Twice Horn who posted earlier about the state not having a duty to retreat.  But I guess that is only applicable to those of legal age?  

Why does it matter why he was there?  Why were the rioters there?  It is a public place. He can be there all he wants. His presence with a gun and him putting out fires made some dipshits he was not threatening in any way attack him.  They thought they could get away with it.  They thought wrong.

His age has zero bearing on his right to self defense.  Had he been 4 months older that night nothing changes with his right to self defense.

I could be walking down the street with my regular Remington 870 pump legally.  Or I can be walking down the street with an illegal sawed off shotgun illegally.  If someone attacks me and I shoot them with my illegal shotgun, that has absolutely no relevance to whether I have the right to self defense. I could be charged for illegally carrying.

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, Nivek said:

I may see it more simplistically than you do.  If i wrote a letter to the cops saying I was going to bomb them.  Then I bombed them.  Would the letter be excluded from court?    

He said wished he had his AR to stop looters.  He did not shoot anyone looting.  He shot people who attacked him. There was all sorts of looting going on in Kenosha.  Not a single one of them was shot by Rittenhouse.

He was talking shit about looters. A lot of people say they want to shoot looters and don't do it.  Kyle Rittenhouse is one of them.  He had his chances to shoot looters.  He did not.  It is not relevant at all.

18 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Because hordes of leftists burned major cities for months last year.  

Except for when it's a boogaloo boy setting fires or when the majority of people arrested aren't "radical leftists" (AP)

And if you're gonna make a claim like that, you'd think there was some judicial papertrail to back it up if it was so rampant

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Captainant said:

Except for when it's a boogaloo boy setting fires or when the majority of people arrested aren't "radical leftists" (AP)

And if you're gonna make a claim like that, you'd think there was some judicial papertrail to back it up if it was so rampant

So your position is most the unrest in 2020 was false flag?

Very few of those charged appear to be affiliated with highly organized extremist groups, and many are young suburban adults from the very neighborhoods Trump vows to protect from the violence in his reelection push to win support from the suburbs.

LOL.  spin, spin, spin.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Floyd_protests_in_Portland,_Oregon

Riots for over 100 consecutive days.

Explosion Reaction GIF

3 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Touche'. That would be would be wrong. I wouldn't vote for any of the speakers who claim a private company can't ban posters who violate their TOS or people who want to prevent them from voicing that opinion or people who explicitly incite violence against peaceful protesters at his rallies with promises of legal aid or won't condemn Putin's standard practice of murdering his domestic critics or praises China's violent suppression of pro-democracy demonstrations at Tiananmen Square or tries to violently overturn democratic elections here.

The Right mainstreams, flys year-round flags in support of and elects these people to national office while pointing to the same actions of the Left's margins as actions they oppose. 

6 minutes ago, Bravo said:

that is the irony a group calling themselves anit-fascists are themselves very fascist. they're the actual oxymoron. 

so the left-wing fringe is actually a far-right, authoritarian, nationalist group? TIL lol. I'd love to see an actual argument aside from "no fascist! you're the fascist"

1 minute ago, Bravo said:

you need to research boogaloo boys. that is by no means a far right militia group. they ran security for BLM protestors in Louisville last summer. 

oh is that why they go around trying to start violence at George Floyd protests? jfc yall are on a different plane of reality

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bravo said:

you need to research boogaloo boys. that is by no means a far right militia group. they ran security for BLM protestors in Louisville last summer. 

This is like saying one of the first acts of violence during the GF protests- Umbrella Man vandalizing the Auto Zone- was genuinely there in support of the protesters. 

Just now, Bravo said:

boogaloo boys are an anarchists group. they hate all govt and especially the police. Read the anti defamation league's description. definitely not a Proud Boys type group.

https://www.adl.org/boogaloo

boo.PNG

fuck you and your dishonest deflection. they are one of several far-right militia groups that go to protests to start violence and set fires and incite a riot out of a protest. 

In fact, if you scroll down on your link it has more detail

The boogaloo movement is a right-wing extremist movement, with most of its adherents coming from various fringe right-wing movements or philosophies. As a result, boogalooer attitudes towards the left range from moderately to extremely hostile. Many picture the boogaloo as being directed primarily or substantially against the left itself.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He said wished he had his AR to stop looters.  He did not shoot anyone looting.  He shot people who attacked him. There was all sorts of looting going on in Kenosha.  Not a single one of them was shot by Rittenhouse.

He was talking shit about looters. A lot of people say they want to shoot looters and don't do it.  Kyle Rittenhouse is one of them.  He had his chances to shoot looters.  He did not.  It is not relevant at all.

He said he wanted to shoot looters on tape 2 weeks before the actual shooting.He shows up at a car dealership to defend it from looting and shoots people his own defense attorney wants to call looters. 

Your attempts at hair splitting and trying to turn this killer turd into a hero are pretty comical though. 

But go ahead and once again ignore the legal definition of self defense in Wisconsin and start talking about your pedo fetish. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Like 1

Just now, Bravo said:

you are really leaving a lot out and you were completely wrong saying they were against the George Floyd protests. They HATE the cops. It's their #1 thing. They hate all govt but especially the cops. That's why they were involved running security in various George Floyd BLM protests. That doesn't sound very right wing. Move along you were wrong.

Capture.PNG

Joey Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

4 minutes ago, fattyflattie said:

The verdict will come down and one of you will be correct on the interpretation and that’ll be it. 

Exactly. Wouldn’t have it any other way. The circle jerk over on the other thread saying the prosecution should just drop the case is pretty comical though. Guess I stirred up the hornets nest.

Truth be told it’s a close call in my mind, not a slam dunk either way, and I wouldn’t ever make a definite decision on it without actually sitting in the courtroom and hearing all the evidence first, which obviously I’m not gonna do. Also the jury charge and questions asked of the jury in this kind of case is critical. Interested to see that.

2 minutes ago, Bravo said:

why do you keep saying "people" and not looters? this is like the 3rd time I have noticed this. Also, it was I wish I could shoot looters. 

You’re right. He said I wish I could shoot looters. Two weeks later he went to the car dealership to protect it from looters, and shot three people/looters/pedos who his defense attorney wants to call looters. 

Happy now? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

He show remarkable trigger discipline, control of his rifle, and being aware of what was down range of his shot placement( no one got hit by a stray bullet)

You were alone in the dark when you wrote this. Weren’t you. 

Daily caller guy almost got hit with a stray bullet. Kid got lucky. 

• Like 1