Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

On 11/5/2021 at 2:13 PM, JimmyJames said:

Don’t be too harsh on the kid. He’s been posting almost exclusively in the DT thread on this issue and there’s some real bloodthirsty psychos in there who are gleefully jumping around defending this murderer because he’s on their team. The sack being one of the primary examples of that. I think he’s working it into his Sunday sermon this week. 

Damn, me thinking of Sack giving a sermon in church.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

6 hours ago, Patron said:

Damn, me thinking of Sack giving a sermon in church.

I Guess If You Say So GIF

Fellow parishioners, though shall not kill. Unless some lefties are threatening to burn down car dealership dumpsters, then the lord teacheth to grab your assault rifle and start blasting. And remember the words of Jesus when he said “don’t forget to claim self defense.” 

Amen. 

• Hook 'Em 1

21 hours ago, Bravo said:

JFC, I go eat breakfast with my family and @PenelopeWitherspoonhas been spending the last 2 hours middle fingering every post I have every made. You OK? I had 100 notifications and it is continuing. You need to step back from the computer for a bit. You trying to ban me? Is that how this goes? Just ban people you dont agree with? 

Why do you cunts whine about rep so fucking much?  Shut up, dipshit.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Dipshit, she was trying to ban me because I just started posting. That's why. She saw an opportunity and worked all morning to make it happen. Failed. Others saw what was going on and stepped up. It's all so stupid. Just because you don't agree with me you try to cancel me? 1 motivated person can do that? 

I don't give a shit about your views.  I do give a shit about you whining about rep.

Fuck off, turd.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

8 minutes ago, Bravo said:

Dipshit, she was trying to ban me because I just started posting. That's why. She saw an opportunity and worked all morning to make it happen. Failed. Others saw what was going on and stepped up. It's all so stupid. Just because you don't agree with me you try to cancel me? 1 motivated person can do that? 

Actually I think she was trying to ban you since you kept asking her about why she wasn’t visiting her parents. 

1 minute ago, elfenix said:
1 hour ago, JimmyJames said:
Speaking of rep, it looks like the DT crowd has rallied to the defense of our new friend bravo to get him out of purgatory. They can’t be stopped! 

I was told DT doesn't circle jerk, was that incorrect?

DT is about hearing more than one point of view. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, fattyflattie said:

I’ll have to go back and look, but @JimmyJames came over and went back and forth with several posters, for several pages, and no one was following him around negging every post of his.  

I ain’t gonna lie. It’s true.  Got a few random negs but just shrugged it off. 

I did make one good point which got ignored by everyone except some guy who made an uncle Rico joke about it. I tried though. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, PenelopeWitherspoon said:

Big Brother Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Yeah I didn’t get negged into oblivion but it wasn’t like anyone was really listening to me anyway. If I made a point it was either ignored or “one guy who got shot and killed was a convicted pedo and deserved it.” How do you respond to that? 

The internet just doesn’t work for rational discussion.  I think society needs to acknowledge that fact. 

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Bevo14 said:

I didn't know that Kyle Rittenhouse has a superpower that immediately tells him a guy's criminal history when he points a gun at them. Sweet brah!

shooting star GIF

What’s really pathetic about this whole thing is if the right wing hate machine hadn’t tried to make this turd into some sort of a hero 99 percent of us would have never even heard of the guy. 

Instead he becomes a martyr for the  right wing “resistance” and shitheads like the sack who get to vicariously masturbate through him. It would be comical if it wasn’t so serious. 

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 hours ago, elfenix said:
4 hours ago, JimmyJames said:
Speaking of rep, it looks like the DT crowd has rallied to the defense of our new friend bravo to get him out of purgatory. They can’t be stopped! 

I was told DT doesn't circle jerk, was that incorrect?

They got their own jizz jars.

• Haha 3

11 hours ago, JimmyJames said:

Fellow parishioners, though shall not kill. Unless some lefties are threatening to burn down car dealership dumpsters, then the lord teacheth to grab your assault rifle and start blasting. And remember the words of Jesus when he said “don’t forget to claim self defense.” 

Amen. 

That's exactly what happened.  In the mind of a complete hack like you.

Lots of looters are arsonists that night.  Kyle only shot those who chose to attack him.  They chose poorly.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

7 hours ago, fattyflattie said:

I’ll have to go back and look, but @JimmyJames came over and went back and forth with several posters, for several pages, and no one was following him around negging every post of his.  

Yes there are no Penelope's over there.  Jimmy talks shit to me all the time over there.  I don't go around and neg bomb him, even though he likes to walk the line on doxxing me.  I will respond to his posts.

Almost without exception I will never neg anyone unless they first neg me in a drive by neg.  And most of the time I let that go.

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

That's exactly what happened.  In the mind of a complete hack like you.

Lots of looters are arsonists that night.  Kyle only shot those who chose to attack him.  They chose poorly.

No rats fucking tonight? Saves you a cool 10 large I suppose.

Incel Kyle murdered some supposed lefties so he’s a ok in your book. The analysis is really that simple. It’s pointless to discuss it with you beyond that.

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

No rats fucking tonight? Saves you a cool 10 large I suppose.

Incel Kyle murdered some supposed lefties so he’s a ok in your book. The analysis is really that simple. It’s pointless to discuss it with you beyond that.

He murdered no one.  He shot three attackers. Sorry those losers were on your team.  Kyle Rittenhouse was no threat to anyone unless they attacked him first.  And he was a big damn threat to his attackers, he went 3-0.

• Fuck You 2

4 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

Yes there are no Penelope's over there.  Jimmy talks shit to me all the time over there.  I don't go around and neg bomb him, even though he likes to walk the line on doxxing me.  I will respond to his posts.

Almost without exception I will never neg anyone unless they first neg me in a drive by neg.  And most of the time I let that go.

I can’t dox you sack because I don’t know who you are and don’t care. 

You apparently inherited a bunch of money from a large grocery store chain which is either something you revealed yourself or somehow became common knowledge on this board.

Its true you don’t neg me and I don’t neg you because believe it or not I actually find you to be one of the more entertaining posters on this board. Although I’m sure that isn’t your intent.

6 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He murdered no one.  He shot three attackers. Sorry those losers were on your team.  Kyle Rittenhouse was no threat to anyone unless they attacked him first.  And he was a big damn threat to his attackers, he went 3-0.

Got it. It’s pointless for us to discuss further. Let the jury decide. I’ll be ok either way regardless. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, elfenix said:

so one guy with a different pov vs. several here. 

Several of us on each “side” participated in on both forums.  I just thought it was kind of funny, I didn’t post anything particularly inflammatory (not a Rittenhouse fan) and woke up with 11 negs from same person.  My rep can take that, a new posters can’t.  And I’ve been on the other side of it before, for posting what a shitty job Strong was doing of all things. 

• Hook 'Em 1

12 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

To be fair, a blind toddler would've been a "big damn threat" if he were holding the same gun. 

Edited by Bevo14

13 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He left his house with an assault rifle to go hunting.  He succeeded.  He is a piece of shit who will most likely walk, but the world would be a better place if he was no longer breathing.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I can’t dox you sack because I don’t know who you are and don’t care. 

You apparently inherited a bunch of money from a large grocery store chain which is either something you revealed yourself or somehow became common knowledge on this board.

Its true you don’t neg me and I don’t neg you because believe it or not I actually find you to be one of the more entertaining posters on this board. Although I’m sure that isn’t your intent.

I have inherited as much money from a grocery store chain as you have.  I wish I had though.

2 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

He left his house with an assault rifle to go hunting.  He succeeded.  He is a piece of shit who will most likely walk, but the world would be a better place if he was no longer breathing.

Apparently he needed his gun.  Because he went there to help.  Was rendering aid, cleaning graffiti, and putting out fires. Putting out a fire caused a violent pedo who had earlier threatened to kill Kyle if he caught him alone to attempt to ambush and attack him.  It was a good thing he was armed or the pedo might have had another child victim.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

1 minute ago, Johnny Sack said:

Apparently he needed his gun.  Because he went there to help.  Was rendering aid, cleaning graffiti, and putting out fires. Putting out a fire caused a violent pedo who had earlier threatened to kill Kyle if he caught him alone to attempt to ambush and attack him.  It was a good thing he was armed or the pedo might have had another child victim.

He was wandering the streets looking for a reason to exercise his rights.  He found one. 

13 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

He was wandering the streets looking for a reason to exercise his rights.  He found one. 

I disagree.  He was cleaning up, extinguishing fires, and using his training to render medical aid.  He wisely armed himself given the environment and only used his weapon to dispatch attackers. He was only a threat to his attackers.  And no one else.  Watch the tape.

• Fuck You 2

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

I disagree.  He was cleaning up, extinguishing fires, and using his training to render medical aid.  He wisely armed himself given the environment and only used his weapon to dispatch attackers. He was only a threat to his attackers.  And no one else.  Watch the tape.

Laughable. You do always manage to entertain. Did he help any old ladies cross the street too?

Edited by JimmyJames

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Laughable. You do always manage to entertain. Did he help any old ladies cross the street too?

He probably did. Got to give the kid credit.  He went there to do the right thing.  And used discretion with his weapon, only shooting people who unwisely chose to attack him.  That a kid could fight off all those crazy and disturbed adults attacking him, maintain his cool, and handle his firearm with composure without injuring any innocent bystanders and only shooting scumbags -- was pretty impressive.  Credit where credit is due.  He was an idiot for putting himself in that position, but very few people could handle themselves under attack like Kyle did.

• Fuck You 2

45 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

He left his house with an assault rifle* to go hunting.  He succeeded.  He is a piece of shit who will most likely walk, but the world would be a better place if he was no longer breathing**.

*semi automatic rifle

**what a garbage thing to say

Edited by B00M
He'll most likely walk because a jury of his peers decides, based on actual evidence, that he's not guilty... But he should be dead!!1
  • Hook 'Em 3

8 minutes ago, Johnny Sack said:

He probably did. Got to give the kid credit.  He went there to do the right thing.  And used discretion with his weapon, only shooting people who unwisely chose to attack him.  That a kid could fight off all those crazy and disturbed adults attacking him, maintain his cool, and handle his firearm with composure without injuring any innocent bystanders and only shooting scumbags -- was pretty impressive.  Credit where credit is due.  He was an idiot for putting himself in that position, but very few people could handle themselves under attack like Kyle did.

Whatever.’ It really is weird how you idolize what this kid did. The first guy he killed was shot in the back and a bullet narrowly missed the daily caller guy. The second guy he killed at point blank range. Would have been impossible to miss. The third guy he failed to kill and only got his bicep. 

Meanwhile multiple witnesses have already testified how reckless he was handling a weapon he obviously didn’t know how to handle. Yet here you are applauding the murderer like he was defending one of your stores. And I’ve watched the video. Kid acted like a total idiot.

Edited by JimmyJames
  • Hook 'Em 3

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Whatever.’ It really is weird how you idolize what this kid did. The first guy he killed was shot in the back and a bullet narrowly missed the daily caller guy. The second guy he killed at point blank range. Would have been impossible to miss. The third guy he failed to kill and only got his bicep. 

Meanwhile multiple witnesses have already testified how reckless he was handling a weapon he obviously didn’t know how to handle. Yet here you are applauding the murderer like he was defending one of your stores. And I’ve watched the video. Kid acted like a total idiot.

Thank you. I came here to get actual thoughts, maybe an update. First useful post I've seen lol

• Hook 'Em 2

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

He was shot in the back because the first two bullets struck him in the front after pedo reached for his gun.  So he was toppling over and the last bullet hit him in the back.  He fired four shots in.76 seconds.  Don't try and misrepresent that he shot Rosenbaum with his back turned.  Because that is not at all what happened and you fucking know it.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Which witnesses testified as to his recklessness in handling the rifle?  And what specifically did they say?  Because it looks like to me he went 3-0 against his attackers and did not hit any bystanders.  Seems like he has proven he is in the top 1% in handling a weapon.  I doubt the average Navy Seal would have done much better.

• Fuck You 2