Kyle Rittenhouse

tx 3 putt

I don't know why I ever think reality's author can't get any lazier. The judge in the trial about whether it's ok for white conservatives to commit vigilante homicide has Trump's favorite rally song as his ringtone.

If you wrote this shit in a novel your editor would send it back for being too stupid.

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Rage+1 1

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

We’ve already debated this. We disagree. I’m right. You’re wrong. The end. 

How many criminal trials have you sat through?  I clerked for a federal judge and sat through plenty. I've told you the ruling was correct.  So has TwiceHorn has told you this. You cannot be helped.

Just now, Johnny Sack said:

How many criminal trials have you sat through?  I clerked for a federal judge and sat through plenty. I've told you the ruling was correct.  So has TwiceHorn has told you this. You cannot be helped.

I bet that federal judge was a real asshole since he hired you as a clerk. 

I’ve sat through a few. So what. Also none of us are criminal lawyers so we are all just talking out of our ass, just with a slightly better foundation for talking out of our ass. 

2 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

I bet that federal judge was a real asshole since he hired you as a clerk. 

I’ve sat through a few. So what. Also none of us are criminal lawyers so we are all just talking out of our ass, just with a slightly better foundation for talking out of our ass. 

She.  You misogynist.

:)

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Holy shit that is hilarious! 

Not a good look for the judge there. 

Worth noting the account that Satoshi is highlighting is a proponent of the American Populist Union, a nationalist group that is occasionally compared to Nick Fuentes' organization as being similar: anti-immigration, pro theocratic leadership. So, they don't care that it's not a good look, they are celebrating it as a dog whistle.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Worth noting the account that Satoshi is highlighting is a proponent of the American Populist Union, a nationalist group that is occasionally compared to Nick Fuentes' organization as being similar: anti-immigration, pro theocratic leadership. So, they don't care that it's not a good look, they are celebrating it as a dog whistle.

Well then they’re idiots then. Because that don’t help their cause. 

The judge to me seems like a good judge who gives a criminal defendant a fair trial usually with a somewhat defense bias who is now at the tail end of his career and is in over his head with this media circus shitshow being analyzed by idiots like on the DT board, the national media, the crazy alt right media and many others. Including me. 

5 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Well then they’re idiots then. Because that don’t help their cause. 

The judge to me seems like a good judge who gives a criminal defendant a fair trial usually with a somewhat defense bias who is now at the tail end of his career and is in over his head with this media circus shitshow being analyzed by idiots like on the DT board, the national media, the crazy alt right media and many others. Including me. 

The judge is 75, so I don't hold it against him that he likes Lee Greenwood, my late father and FIL liked that sort of music and had they not passed would be his age. They were both veterans but not very political but liked the patriotic nature. The twitterverse follows the case for its own purposes. It isn't a good look because it isn't a good look to not have your devices secured; heck I do that in any meeting, doctor visit, or other business as a common courtesy.

• Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Mrs Whiggins said:

Great Job Yes GIF by Hollywood Suite

1 hour ago, DaysOff said:

The DT thread calls this PTSD. No no, serious PTSD.

That's some Tugg Speedman level effort trying to get those tears out.  I can't wait for him to go Simple Jack if things seem to be taking a turn against him ... 

• Haha 1

56 minutes ago, Aqua Buddha said:

So, the heroes of the “masculine right” are:

1.  Donald Trump

2.  Kyle Rittenhouse

3.  Tucker Carlson

I'm not sure I would use the word "masculine" when describing these 3

Edited by WillUSAF

4 hours ago, Johnny Sack said:

Maybe the part where he threatened to kill him if he caught him alone?

he was rehearsing lines from a screen play.  Is he not allowed to do that while he exercises?  Has he ever killed anyone before?  Oh wait, we cannot include traits.

Edited by Nivek
  • Haha 1