Auburn vs aggy 2:30 CBS

Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, tbone_ said:

Fuck the aggroids. Our team has blown ass for a decade and it doesn’t seem to be changing any time soon. But still fuck aggy. Who gives a fuck what they do. Texas’ issues are of Texas’ own doing.

I'd argue some of it is aggy's doing with them letting the SEC into Texas. That's why I'm good with the SEC move. If we could maybe not shit the bed, we could convince some of those kids to come to Austin and change our fortunes. Probably not. We're probably going to just go become Arkansas. Hell, we're already there. 

8 minutes ago, VirginiaLonghorn said:

They’re making it difficult for us to talk shit …

What are you talking about?  Randolph Duke will continue to write 5000+ word posts about them with the ending statement "The state of Texas deserves better than Texas a&m" and others with jokes/comments about jizz jars, glory holes, and all that other stuff.  Never mind the fact they have a more competent football team than us. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I'd argue some of it is aggy's doing with them letting the SEC into Texas. That's why I'm good with the SEC move. If we could maybe not shit the bed, we could convince some of those kids to come to Austin and change our fortunes. Probably not. We're probably going to just go become Arkansas. Hell, we're already there. 

That’s aggy talk. If our organization would ever get its shit together and run a consistent program we’d get plenty of players regardless of what those morons do.
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, tbone_ said:

That’s aggy talk. If our organization would ever get its shit together and run a consistent program we’d get plenty of players regardless of what those morons do.

Might help if we developed the guys were actually getting. That's why guys don't want to come here.