Auburn vs aggy 2:30 CBS

Cairn Horn88

1 minute ago, troph said:

Nolen committed to Aggy. Fuck that ahit. Bag men for sure. FedEx Jackie is back baby he’s back! Horns down horns down! 

Did you see the quote I posted from Nolan's mom about a week ago?  Something along the lines of, "We didn't know anything about aggy, but they just kind of slid in there."

Edited by Knoxtnhorn
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 minutes ago, Schulz2.0 said:

They've been paying recruits for Jimbo's entire time there.

8 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Did you see the quote I posted from Nolan's mom about a week ago?  Something along the lines of, "We didn't know anything about aggy, but they just kind of slid in there."

The fucked up part about it is last time the NCAA could do something, nobody is going to stop them this time and Texas is gonna play the choir boy role like we always do. It’s gonna be a rough go in the SEC if we don’t step up our shenanigans and tomfoolery too.

1 minute ago, troph said:

The fucked up part about it is last time the NCAA could do something, nobody is going to stop them this time and Texas is gonna play the choir boy role like we always do. It’s gonna be a rough go in the SEC if we don’t step up our shenanigans and tomfoolery too.

Texas should just let the Surly Mafia run it. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, InkaUtexas said:

Well so think of it like this. aggy is top 10 next week. That is when the roller coaster peaks. We can hope right? 

The only hope is at Ole Miss. at LSU sucks and Prairie View A&M at home is the other cupcake. My gut says aggy wins out and ends at 10-2. Pray Auburn doesn't beat Bama or they go to Atlanta. 

1 minute ago, Pato del Muerto said:

They’ve scored zero offensive touchdowns again and they are a complete team?

Somehow they beat Alabama so I'd say yeah they are better than us.

Would still like to match up with them in a bowl though.