Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

So, the staffer accusing Schlapp of sexual assault went public today after the courts said he needed to in order to move forward with the lawsuit. 

CNN

The most shocking part: 

Senior Walker campaign officials confirmed to CNN that they spoke with Huffman and immediately notified campaign lawyers. One source told CNN that Huffman was offered options, including legal counsel, contacting law enforcement, a therapist, or if he wanted, to speak to reporters. The source added that he thought Huffman was angry and mortified by the situation.

What kind of bleeding heart liberal nonsense is that?  That's gotta be bullshit, right?  

Edited by Tuco

• 1 month later...

https://www.ajc.com/politics/politics-blog/the-jolt-herschel-walkers-defunct-campaign-spent-1-million-this-year/YUPRE7V3JNDJBG7LI5SOKLDZSY/

He lost, but his campaign has spent over $1 million in the first three months of this year (they still have $3 million in the bank), including giving to organizations that honored him, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, so no racist...just anti-stupid GOP-ism. I'm just gonna say it out loud.  And I'll accept the backlash.  The crime and fraud, in this day and age is not shocking.  But that Herschel Walker was able to put the details into writing is a fucking groundbreaker.  I mean, c'mon...did anybody think this half 'tard could write anything resembling anything let alone the bylaws to a criminal conspiracy to commit campaign fraud?  Come the fuck on, this guy is literally a DNA checkmark away from my sister who literally has Down Syndrome.  And both of them have a decent chance of being nominated by the GOP for POTUS next summer.  

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

He’s just stupid enough to think he could get away with it.

Well, he's not, but one of his alter-egos was.  At least that's what one of him is going to tell the judge.

4 hours ago, YGIFS said:

But that Herschel Walker was able to put the details into writing is a fucking groundbreaker. 

Tucker put his blatant racism into a text message.  Sure, he broadcast the semi-racist stuff all the time, but the actual racism, he worked that into a text message questioning his self-awareness.

• Haha 1