Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Gil Bang

The way I heard it was a vampire was being driven by a werewolf. Well, the vampire has always been werewolf curious, because he knows werewolves are powerful and can kill vampires. So the vampire reached over and grabbed the werewolf's crotch.....

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Drool 1

8 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

When the story started, I assumed this staffer was a relatively young gop guy. Who else gets driver duty. No, he’s in his late 30s. Walker was paying middle-aged worker salaries to drive people? No wonder he lost if his campaign did that.

There are plenty of people in the 30s, 40s, 50s, working in campaigns who don't get paid shit.  It's not a standard career path.  

If you were sentenced to having to drive from California to New York in a car with only yourself as a passenger and Christian Walker driving, how far into the drive before you just end it all by diving out the door onto the highway? Do you even make it out of California? 

53 minutes ago, Blotto said:

If you were sentenced to having to drive from California to New York in a car with only yourself as a passenger and Christian Walker driving, how far into the drive before you just end it all by diving out the door onto the highway? Do you even make it out of California? 

You must be single

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

Ugh no thanks. 

okay maybe. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Blotto said:

Yeah, if he were a hot chick that gave road head we'd deal with it.    But most of the married guys deal with it and their wives aren't as hot as they once were and don't give road head at all. 

And I couldn't sit next to Christian Walker from CA to NY if I were in first class on the fucking Concorde. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Blotto said:

Driving The Muppets GIF

or

DifficultAgonizingDragonfly-size_restric

Edited by atomheartbevo
  • Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Ok, so pretty obvious embezzlement. Now the question is who helped.

——
Edit: one of the responses said the donor also owned an aviation company that has a jet. Might be a case of setting up multiple companies under one entity.

9 hours ago, aggie08 said:

Of course I know how money laundering works!

...but, uh, let's watch Breaking Bad to make sure you know how it works.

This seems like a really bad way to launder money.  

Generally, you want to funnel illegal cash into legitimate business in a way that doesn't leave a paper trail.  Cash businesses are great for that.  But there is all sorts of documentation required for transferring money into a campaign and all sorts of documentation to go from the campaign to the car wash.  I know these people are stupid, but that seems overly complicated and stupid. 

My best bet is that the owner used the same tax-id for the car wash as he did for his aviation company.  It could still be a grift, but one that is harder to prove.  The other reasonable possibility is that it is just straight-up embezzlement: the owner and a campaign worker cut real checks to a fake company for fake services.  

• Gil Bang changed the title to Herschel Walker catch-all thread

Thomas Huff is the donor who owned Jetts car wash. He bought Epstein’s Gulfstream right before Epstein’s arrest in 2019 and then tried to sue Epstein’s estate in 2021, claiming that the stigma of the plane made it worthless. FWIW the plane in question is not the Lolita Express.

https://nypost.com/2021/10/28/georgia-pilot-bought-epstein-jet-weeks-before-his-arrest/amp/

• Hook 'Em 1