Justice of the Peace from Fayatteville, AR threatens cop who arrested her for DUI (she was more than 2x the legal BAC)

shadow_operative

22 minutes ago, gsoda3 said:

i think this is from before covid.  don't recall what, if anything, happened to her.

As someone who has struggled with drinking too much at home (at home only, which i find odd), I wanted to feel for her…if she wasn’t planning on driving that night, but gets a call that her son was in a wreck, that’s a tough position to be in as a parent.  The logical thing would be to call a spouse (if she has one anymore), a neighbor, take an Uber out there then arrange a cash offer to drive them home, or ask the police to give him a ride, etc but that’s a challenging position to be in. 

On the other hand alcohol and rational decisions don’t go well together.  Reddit also says she got busted for being drunk on a court zoom call.  

In this video alone she was intoxicated enough the cops picked up on it seemingly right away and she blew 0.17 in the station an hour or so later…so that’s a hard drunk.  She completely lost control of her emotions and just kept digging that hole.  

Combine those two = just another weekday for her.  

And how many fucking jobs does she have?  She rattled off like 3…my fellow dads of young ones will recognize who I immediately thought of

image.thumb.jpeg.1984fe629533c066d7888f8fbdc63c84.jpeg

Edited by Homercles
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 3

28 minutes ago, Homercles said:

lReddit also says she got busted for being drunk on a court zoom call.  

JP Andrea Jenkins was heard Thursday night
during the quorum court meeting interrupting
a citizen speaker and talking about drinking
before the meeting without realizing her
microphone was on. Now, some in the county
are wondering if this could hurt her chances
for reelection.
"I fell asleep before we got here, I started
drinking because tonight sucked," Jenkins
said during the Zoom meeting. Seconds later,
one of the members savs "JP Jenkins your mic
is hot."
This was an incident Washington County
Attorney, Brian Lester, calls "ironic", He says to
avoid interruption the court originally didn't
allow member's mics to be on during Zoom
meetings unless they were speaking.
However, that rule changed after Jenkins
spoke up not long after the rule was
established.
Lester said, "It was JP Jenkins who made a
comment somewhere along the lines of,
'We're not third graders we're responsible
adults we can mute and unmute ourselves."

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That is fantastic. 

Crying, hysterics, threatening, raging, reverse-skate back to crying, sobbing, threatening, finger pointing, coming out of her bozz-eer, sobbing, threatening while sobbing, angry, finger pointing, clenched teeth, crying, sobbing, sneering, name dropping, sobbing, crying, and finally realizing she's a fat pig with mascara cascading down her porky face.

God bless America!!!

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

53 minutes ago, Homercles said:

As someone who has struggled with drinking too much at home (at home only, which i find odd), I wanted to feel for her…if she wasn’t planning on driving that night, but gets a call that her son was in a wreck, that’s a tough position to be in as a parent.  The logical thing would be to call a spouse (if she has one anymore), a neighbor, take an Uber out there then arrange a cash offer to drive them home, or ask the police to give him a ride, etc but that’s a challenging position to be in. 

Same.  I do not drink and drive.  But I drink plenty.  I've often wondered what I would do in certain situations.  Like if I was out of town (i.e. 3 hour drive) for a wedding and someone was keeping my kids and an accident happened with one of them and I got the call during the reception.

Or if I was drinking at home and an emergency situation happened.

Seems he’s only 24yo.  Dude did a great job.  

Ive been around at my employer almost 20 years and have had that tight-throat feeling when someone name drops, but 99% of the time if you’re in the right it all works out…and when talking to the exec about it later they’ll say ‘you did the right thing, that persons just an asshole who likes to speak for me’, dependasaurus-style. 

Edited by Homercles

51 minutes ago, High Plains Drifter said:

I bag on cops as much as anybody around here (with the possible exception of @Cajun) but I have to give credit when its due-- that cop handled that shit show pretty well.

Agreed.  Dude was calm, cool, and professional.  

• Hook 'Em 1

43 minutes ago, Homercles said:

Seems he’s only 24yo.  Dude did a great job.  

Ive been around at my employer almost 20 years and have had that tight-throat feeling when someone name drops, but 99% of the time if you’re in the right it all works out…and when talking to the exec about it later they’ll say ‘you did the right thing, that persons just an asshole who likes to speak for me’, dependasaurus-style. 

I've had people that call in and want special treatment to fix something they've fucked up, which I decline to do and then they name drop the Big Boss and I always assume they're full of shit. And then there's those 2 times that they weren't kidding and they called the BB and he made an executive decision and let that shit roll downhill for us underlings to eat. Such a great feeling!

• Like 1