Merry Christmas

PenelopeWitherspoon

On 12/24/2021 at 5:26 PM, StassneyHorn said:

I was in Victoria 5 minutes and then I get an email about my positive Covid results. Ate some turkey pie outside, spent 30 minutes more out there talkin to dad 6 feet away, and then left back to Austin. Roommate already had two cigs in my flower bed and had two bowls packed in the living room (rule is smoke outside) so I unfortunately have to kill him on Christmas Eve 

My unvaccinated by choice roommate thinks I have handled this situation terribly. This is after his test came back negative today and I told him within 2.5 hours of my results. This guy also tells everyone he got it March 2020 before people knew what it was. 

Kicked out of the military cause of alcohol, lives job to job doing electrical work, setting up gutters, fixing cars. You know, real poor people bullshit. I gave him a chance and I just don’t know if I can afford to give another Republican muppet like him an opportunity. Never pays his rent on time but has money for booze, cigarettes and weed every week. I don’t know if it’s cause he’s Republican, military, or a goddamn Ohio rat but it really makes for an uncomfortable two weeks to get his gutter ass out of here.

/StassneySack

31 minutes ago, StassneyHorn said:

My unvaccinated by choice roommate thinks I have handled this situation terribly. This is after his test came back negative today and I told him within 2.5 hours of my results. This guy also tells everyone he got it March 2020 before people knew what it was. 

Kicked out of the military cause of alcohol, lives job to job doing electrical work, setting up gutters, fixing cars. You know, real poor people bullshit. I gave him a chance and I just don’t know if I can afford to give another Republican muppet like him an opportunity. Never pays his rent on time but has money for booze, cigarettes and weed every week. I don’t know if it’s cause he’s Republican, military, or a goddamn Ohio rat but it really makes for an uncomfortable two weeks to get his gutter ass out of here.

/StassneySack

Prolly owes for his last hospital visit when he fell off a ladder and broke a rib. Still refuses to obtain health insurance.

Forgive me, I’m projecting on behalf of the Republican in my former circle.

1 hour ago, StassneyHorn said:

/StassneySack

Lesson...don't have a roommate.

• Like 1

On 12/26/2021 at 6:38 PM, Anastasis said:

It’s kind of amazing what kind of people some here associate with by choice. Are y’all like 19 years old splitting rent?

Interestingly enough, perhaps not, that is exactly how I came to know the guy I mentioned. Friend of my roommate from Sophomore year. Known him for almost forty years. I had a couple of interactions a year with the guy, but when Trump ran for office, he’d text weekly. Eventually, he blocked me. I’m an asshole IRL