Merry Christmas

PenelopeWitherspoon

I was in Victoria 5 minutes and then I get an email about my positive Covid results. Ate some turkey pie outside, spent 30 minutes more out there talkin to dad 6 feet away, and then left back to Austin. Roommate already had two cigs in my flower bed and had two bowls packed in the living room (rule is smoke outside) so I unfortunately have to kill him on Christmas Eve 

• Hook 'Em 5

To My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2022, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western
Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Tailgate said:

To My Democrat Friends:
Please accept with no obligation, implied or explicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low-stress, non-addictive, gender-neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasion and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all. I also wish you a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2022, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great. Not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country nor the only America in the Western
Hemisphere . Also, this wish is made without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith or sexual preference of the wishee.
To My Republican Friends:
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Just say Happy Holidays and it includes everyone. Who in this season of Peace On Earth, Goodwill To Men would be opposed to that?

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, Zepol87 said:

Merry Christmas to everyone. This place has taught me a lot I appreciate y'all

Merry Christmas to you as well! I feel the same way and that there are so many intelligent folks here that we can all learn from. I enjoy almost all that I read because I can either learn new information I did not know or I can learn more about how we as humans communicate with each other.

If you ever feel like you know more about everything than anyone else this place can clear that up pretty quickly and remind you that you will never stop learning new things…lol.

• Hook 'Em 4

1 hour ago, cactusflinthead said:

Got dusty all of a sudden

Seeing that video is first of all a beautiful experience seeing how much emotion she showed. It also reminds me just how amazing inner child therapy is. I’ve done it and recommend it. John Bradshaw (Pretty famous for his work with inner child therapy and a Texan to boot with a ridiculously awesome life story as I’m sure many of y’all are familiar with) would’ve loved seeing this clip if he were still here.

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Hook 'Em 2

Merry Christmas, Everyone.  Hope you and yours have a safe and wonderful day, enjoy it even more if you have little ones.  They grow up so fast and you'll long for these times when they grow up.  Thank you all for the laughter, knowledge and nudes(@nicole44) y'all provide everyday.

• Hook 'Em 3

8 hours ago, UpperWestside said:

Seeing that video is first of all a beautiful experience seeing how much emotion she showed. It also reminds me just how amazing inner child therapy is. I’ve done it and recommend it. John Bradshaw (Pretty famous for his work with inner child therapy and a Texan to boot with a ridiculously awesome life story as I’m sure many of y’all are familiar with) would’ve loved seeing this clip if he were still here.

Sean Connery: I'll take "enter child the-rapey" for $200, Alex, and your mother's a whore, Trebek.

22 hours ago, slorch said:

Merry Christmas, Penelope.  My wish is just to maybe get to dine with you some day…the meals you share on here might as well be another world away from West Texas.  Maybe I could treat you to a couple of Allsups burritos some day.😂

aggy should open buccees in grand central and penn stations