Merry Christmas

PenelopeWitherspoon

25 minutes ago, hookemATL said:

Teachings of Christ (as interpreted by the deplorable) are now: Fuck Brown People, Get Green Money. 

Despite my vehement atheism, I wish a Merry Christmas to all you fuckers. Remember the Golden Rule, show gratitude to the people in your life that have earned it, and pray that we can pull out of this tailspin before we John Denver the USA into the side of fascism mountain. 

do atheist eat Christmas cookies ?

2 hours ago, Hagbard Celine said:

the saturday/sunday years put the kibosh on the whole thing

it's like getting cheated out of two 3-day weekends in a row

Reminds me of my first partnership meeting at my old firm.  Managing partner (who is a malignant narcissist sociopath) looked over the list of holidays for the coming year and demanded to know why we had scheduled the day after Christmas (Christmas happened to fall on a Sunday that year) as a holiday.  He said something along the lines of "that's just the way the calendar falls.  There shouldn't be a holiday for a day that isn't the holiday."

It was eye opening, to say the least.

Merry Christmas, Penelope.  My wish is just to maybe get to dine with you some day…the meals you share on here might as well be another world away from West Texas.  Maybe I could treat you to a couple of Allsups burritos some day.😂

Working today until about 2, because I like making sure all my people get done at a decent time. Going to afternoon service today and then enjoy the evening with my younger son his girlfriend and my wife.   Hoping you and yours have a safe and Merry Christmas.

Assholes forever, and to all a good night!!!

1 hour ago, Celery Man said:

The evolution of this forum from mostly republican to mostly not is a reflection of the fact that not all conservative minded people with values founded in Christianity have abandoned the teachings of Jesus Christ.

Merry Christmas.

Team Bailey.

Merry Christmas! Happy Hanukkah! Happy Holidays! 

• Hook 'Em 4

merry christmas all you crazy people.

this really is the season to come together and realize we really hate each other, haha.

seriously, this place has been crazy. i'm looking forward to my annual christmas vacation movie watching with the family, followed by my putting everyone to bed and watching it's a wonderful life by myself tradition. might be tears, fuck you i'm not crying you're crying.

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1