LSU vs KSU Crawdads vs Wheat

ButtFumble

9 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Don't think he sees anyone because he keeps throwing it to the wrong team.

image.thumb.png.157e5ebc9c9f797f40e3a5d701e34f79.png

He's throwing it to his own guys.  Its just that its been so long since he played QB, he's forgotten the other team can step in front and catch it too.

2 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Did the announcer just imply Nebraska plays in the Big 12? 

Yes, yes he did. 

Then tried to save himself by saying that he can’t get Nebraska being in the Big 8 out of his head. Alrighty. 

Edited by Droopy

good a place as any to ask this...this is from ncaa.com site re: bowl records this year...

image.thumb.png.1e5215b9c9c369b8942e915a24bfe818.pngumm...what am i missing? i mean it obviously will be updated tonight, but by my count that's...5-1 currently, soon to be 6-1. 

if you Google bowl records there's like half a dozen articles that also say currently 4-2...i'm assuming they are just using the ncaa site numbers...but wtf? 

3 minutes ago, mchookem said:

good a place as any to ask this...this is from ncaa.com site re: bowl records this year...

image.thumb.png.1e5215b9c9c369b8942e915a24bfe818.pngumm...what am i missing? i mean it obviously will be updated tonight, but by my count that's...5-1 currently, soon to be 6-1. 

if you Google bowl records there's like half a dozen articles that also say currently 4-2...i'm assuming they are just using the ncaa site numbers...but wtf? 

They bolded the wrong team on the Cheez-It Bowl line. 20>13

• Hook 'Em 3

3 minutes ago, SarkAfterDark said:

I am here at this game(free ticket) sitting on what was the LSU side. This was fun.

Glad you had fun. The last time I was at NRG, I was trying to commit seppuku as Shawn Wats… I mean Arkansas was crushing the Texas O. 

• Rage+1 1

Watching the K-State fans celebrate in their goofy purple overalls, with their ridiculous powercat videos and their high school cheers... reminds me how fucking painful it can be to lose to a shitty glorified high school on the prairie.  

I don't know if that's the LSU fans' reaction though.  If those hillbillies moved to Louisiana, they'd all be tutors. 

2 minutes ago, bullet said:

Unreal given those last 3 recruiting classes.

I agree but Opt-outs and portals are the new norm. The LSU D is missing 2 starting DL and all three LBs. 

of course, at least they still played the game. 

Aggyland, Home of the 12th Man Myth. 👎🏼

Edited by Droopy

13 minutes ago, Droopy said:

I agree but Opt-outs and portals are the new norm. The LSU D is missing 2 starting DL and all three LBs. 

of course, at least they still played the game. 

Aggyland, Home of the 12th Man Myth. 👎🏼

I think they missed the linebackers more than anything.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Paul Wesley said:

Ha ha.... shortest postgame in the history of televised bowl games.  ESPN cut away from that garbage the instant the clock hit 0:00.

They were set to give Brian Kelly another 15 minutes of airtime had LSU won, so they had no alternative to go to.