Rohrbacher: no need to sell your home to a homo

Gil Bang

15 hours ago, HenryJames said:

Asshole signalling.

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2018/05/transgender-files-50000-complaint-because-muslim-woman-refuses-to-wax-genitals/

That might be the funniest line ever spoken: “Women have penises and women have balls and if your staff is not comfortable they can look for another job.”  Or, since the speaker was actually serious, perhaps one of the most mentally ill?  Either way, the peace and tolerance crowd really needs to relax, right?

The CEO of the waxing company says that customers of both genders — yes (trigger warning!) there are only two — are welcomed there. (Though 98% of their customers are women.)  They simply don’t offer Brazilian waxes to men since they don’t have any male staffers.  That actually seems quite reasonable to me?  Apparently to everyone.  Normally, their policy is not a big deal, according to the executive.

T0ByrR5.png

Follow the rules, the law.  There are very specific laws with respect to what you can and can't do in selling or renting.  Waxing assholes is a different story.

5 minutes ago, zork said:

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/markmeckler/2018/05/transgender-files-50000-complaint-because-muslim-woman-refuses-to-wax-genitals/

T0ByrR5.png

Follow the rules, the law.  There are very specific laws with respect to what you can and can't do in selling or renting.  Waxing assholes is a different story.

I saw the Waxing Assholes at the Starplex back in 1987.  Or maybe it was the Waning Assholes.  Can't remember.

Edited by Judge Roybeanbag

2 minutes ago, Judge Roybeanbag said:

I saw the Waxing Assholes at the Starplex back in 1987.  Or maybe it was the Waning Assholes.  Can't remember.

Just your relative perspective of the moon?

14 hours ago, DixonHur said:

I'm a big believer in letting the free market sort most things out...I like to know who the bigots are so I can spend my money elsewhere...but this shit is the exact opposite of a free market.  Free market is based on supply and demand...these fucks are literally removing the supply...land isn't exactly a fungible commodity.

Beat me to it.  A willing seller refusing to sell to a willing buyer is a market distortion.

Housing is something crucial enough to society and life it warrants government protection.

19 hours ago, OatmealRaisinCookie said:

re: Free Market Sort it Out People

What's crazy to me is that everyone knows the gays are nice to have in your neighborhood, in moderation unless you are into the Cedar Springs kinda culture/events, because DINKs really drive up home values for everyone. They take care of their home, a lot of times they renovate, and they are generally nice neighbors who take care of their property. What's not to love about that as a home owner?

A couple of years ago the house next to us was for sale. A couple of older ladies moved in and of course we wondered if they were lesbian, sisters, friends, retired nuns. Turns out they are lesbian. A little odd for where I live, but we don't care. They have so far had the house painted, are constantly redoing their front yard, have done a bunch in their back yard, but I haven't seen it. They bring us homemade treats every Christmas. Awesome neighbors. Their yard looks the best on our street.

3 minutes ago, Anwar Namtut said:

A couple of years ago the house next to us was for sale. A couple of older ladies moved in and of course we wondered if they were lesbian, sisters, friends, retired nuns. Turns out they are lesbian. A little odd for where I live, but we don't care. They have so far had the house painted, are constantly redoing their front yard, have done a bunch in their back yard, but I haven't seen it. They bring us homemade treats every Christmas. Awesome neighbors. Their yard looks the best on our street.

Well, that's probably because they keep their bushes trimmed.

20 hours ago, DixonHur said:

But what if they eat snapper?

I'm friends with two lipsticks that are married and live in Alamo Heights. Despite being friends with them, if I was their neighbor...

tenor.gif

A downtown revitalization consultant once told me a story about him doing a public presentation in a small town out in Far West Texas. During the community input session, a rancher/cowboy type stood up and said he'd heard that the gays were great about fixing up old buildings and asked "how do we get some of those fellers here?"

Yeah, the story is likely bullshit but it certainly rings true.

5 hours ago, Anwar Namtut said:

Worst. Penthouse Forum. Ever.