Jerry Jones Being Sued By Woman Claiming He's Her Biological Father

Vic Mackey

12 minutes ago, 'stache said:

They're all Dallas trash now. This is a story line that could very easily be placed in an episode of the show Dallas.

I don’t know, i think the writers would have classed it up a bit. 

This has more of a “Rock of Love” vibe to it

9 hours ago, Nicole44 said:

Jerry is such a POS. Hides that poor girl but parades around those three loser kids of his inflicting needless suffering on all of us. I mean Jerry’s wife has to know he screws around and this would be possible. I dare say perhaps that this is when Dallas started to suck. Girl is the same age as when we became allergic to winning.

I think you could be on to something, our version of the "Curse of the Bambino" but more of a "Curse of the Bimbo"?

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Don Johnson said:

Second hand story, from about 10 years ago so TFWIW but person swears it's true and I like it. 

Jerry and a group were hanging out in the bar at Al Biernet's one night.  Jerry starts chatting up a lady and takes her out to his limo.  Someone in group noticed and knew that she was actually a he.  They tell Stephen who rushes out, stops the limo from pulling out, an argument ensues with Jerry throwing he/she out of limo.  Stephen comes back inside and rejoins the group.  Then Jerry comes back in, finds Stephen and gives him a big bear hug and says "boy...you just just saved me from gettin' cornholed."

If it isn't true it ought to be.

9 hours ago, futureman said:

if he addresses her in the will, which no doubt he has, what is there to contest? I’m sure Jerry feels like she’s already gotten her “inheritance.”

There’s no way she’s in his will. No way. Nor should she be. 

This is embarrassing even for him. He’s a train wreck of a human being and has single-handedly turned a pristine winning franchise into a losing laughingstock circus.  We are the NY Knicks. I can’t wait until this motherfucker dies.  

Jerry is like a lot of very rich guys, just shitty taste and shitty judgement.  Big chicks with big racks racks and a skinny yacht.  When the smart move is big yacht and skinny chick.  

The one thing I have always pitied my extremely wealthy friends for, was their relationships with their fathers.  Not all, but most were constantly craving attention, and then when they finally got it, had performance anxiety like a motherfucker.  The kids and wife were usually just part of their image check list rather than something to be cherished.  Their true love was money.  

• Hook 'Em 1