More Time for the Seventh Veil: Mick Mars Retires

G650

I saw them in Denver this July. Mick ambled around stage at nursing home speeds and he was almost never broadcast on the big screens like Vince, Tommy and Nikki. They would only show close-ups of his hands while playing. Dude could still shred, though.

15 hours ago, Gil Bang said:

I've been to the Seventh Veil, so this hits close to home

It just occurred to me that the Seventh Veil was where I saw fully-shaved snatch for the first time.  I've never been the same since. This would have been around '87 or so. 

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Gil Bang said:

It just occurred to me that the Seventh Veil was where I saw fully-shaved snatch for the first time.  I've never been the same since. This would have been around '87 or so. 

Is it still there? Been a long time since I've been by there.

Perfect guitar player for that band. Tuned down a full step. Great groove in his playing and riff writing.

Like at a restaurant you can have all the gimmick and image and concept you want but if the food isn’t good it won’t work. Mick is the one that made the food good. He’s the reason the songs worked.

Plus I always thought it kinda worked that he looked like old ass Alice Cooper or some old grave digger in that band of young pups.

Sucks about his disease.

Can John 5 cut it? Don’t know much about him other than he seems to show up a lot in other acts. I might have gone after Phil X.