Political Cartoons - The Politics Thread.

ROFL BOX

15 minutes ago, SuingToGetAMessageBoard? said:

I wonder if people like Garrison's stuff unironically.  If I were a hard right winger, I guess I could nudge my buddy and laugh and the cartoons he puts out as zingers that own the libs.  But I wonder if anyone looks at them and says 'he's making a very good point here.'

Donald Trump is president

Tens of millions of Americans love this stuff

23 minutes ago, Fozzz said:

DrLA9cNUUAYrNI4.jpg:large

Freedom is slavery. 

That's a miracle of tone-deafness and absurd equivalency. It's also an outrageous insult.

Africans, already dressed for the job, were evidently lured to the plantation by the promise of free stuff.

It's just like today!!!!!!!!!!!!

8 minutes ago, AtticusFinch said:

Have fun in your liberal arts classes

Women studies degree.  There's not a nation in the Europe (from Russia west) that isn't founded on "white supremacy" as he calls it. There's not a nation on Earth that isn't founded on the supremacy of one race over another.........  EVER.

14 minutes ago, Agent47 said:

America is absolutely a racist nation. It was built by genocide and slavery and it just recently elected a white supremacist. These are fucking facts.

Trump isn't a white supremacist you imbacil.  He may be an asshole but he isnt a white supremacist.   He was a lifelong Democrat until he ran for president.  A good portion of his family is Jewish.  All nations are racist or founded on the majority race.   Good Lord

Edited by AtticusFinch

He called himself a nationalist the other day. He's absolutely a white supremacist. 

So what that Europe is/was as racist as America is/was. America is supposed to be different. It's NOT exceptional at anything other than lying to itself.

The rest of the world is now way head of us. Women have been in charge everywhere and done fabulous jobs. England under Queens are their golden ages. We still have an idiot king, one who mocks Pocahontas and grabs pussy whenever he feels like it. 

He's a fucking disgrace and the United States is culturally and intellectually laughable. Half of this country is a Confederacy of dunces, with pillow cases over their heads.

I'd rather be Canadian. I would.

Trump isn't a white supremacist you imbacil.  He may be an asshole but he isnt a white supremacist.   He was a lifelong Democrat until he ran for president.  A good portion of his family is Jewish.  All nations are racist or founded on the majority race.   Good Lord
Haha, imbacil. Is that a boner drug?
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Agent47 said:

He called himself a nationalist the other day. He's absolutely a white supremacist. 

So what that Europe is/was as racist as America is/was. America is supposed to be different. It's NOT exceptional at anything other than lying to itself.

The rest of the world is now way head of us. Women have been in charge everywhere and done fabulous jobs. England under Queens are their golden ages. We still have an idiot king, one who mocks Pocahontas and grabs pussy whenever he feels like it. 

He's a fucking disgrace and the United States is culturally and intellectually laughable. Half of this country is a Confederacy of dunces, with pillow cases over their heads.

I'll pay for your train ticket to Kanuckistsan.

In fact they STILL love their Queen, they still have a woman in charge, Maggie Thatcher was their best prime minister and Freddie Mercury is awesome.

The Queens discovered America. 

Pocahontas steered us to the Pacific.

And Rome fell in love with Cleopatra.

Angel Merkel vs Hitler. Who was/is better.

Everywhere but America has experimented with women but America and the Arabic world and these two areas are destroying the world. Over oil and religion. Women leaders are VASTLY Superior to men.

Wonder Woman made a shit load of money and Harvey Weinstein raped everybody. As did Trump.

George W Bush was a fucking dangerous fool. 

1 hour ago, Agent47 said:

In fact they STILL love their Queen, they still have a woman in charge, Maggie Thatcher was their best prime minister and Freddie Mercury is awesome.

The Queens discovered America. 

Pocahontas steered us to the Pacific.

And Rome fell in love with Cleopatra.

Angel Merkel vs Hitler. Who was/is better.

Everywhere but America has experimented with women but America and the Arabic world and these two areas are destroying the world. Over oil and religion. Women leaders are VASTLY Superior to men.

Wonder Woman made a shit load of money and Harvey Weinstein raped everybody. As did Trump.

George W Bush was a fucking dangerous fool. 

Sacagawea for the win you moron

5 hours ago, Agent47 said:

We would rather you be Canadian too.

On 11/7/2018 at 9:19 AM, Agent47 said:

On 11/7/2018 at 11:19 AM, Agent47 said:

I live in Los Angeles. And I've won Oscars. And you haven't. So there.

your contributions are a special gift.  you really need to post more.