Dallas @ Titans. Does this really even count? Yes yes it does.

Drew

Counts for Dallas if they want any chance in hell to win the East.

Doesn't count for Tennessee one bit

I meant for the titans. If they cared they’d probably not give up on that play.

It’s amazing they’re 1st in 3rd down% with all the bad plays before 3rd down.

I know they’re just fucking around right now but I’d like them to at least attempt some things. Running into a loaded box on 3rd and 1 with no movement and it’s obvious they’re doing it is just asking to keep this game close. A TD probably puts this away now. Now they’ll probably kick the FG and we’ll need another stop and TD to put this as over.

And just like they this is still a game.

Pressure can’t get that. Some no name receiver running wide open

Once again back up QBs going off on us. Then give up a fucking easy run for the QB.

This is going to be a 20-13 game or some shit going into the 4th isn’t it? Forcing Dallas to play harder and longer than they needed too.

All because they couldn’t pick up 3rd and 1 inside the 10 due to a horrible play call.

And they really gotta eliminate this “pushing the QB” shit. Guess some QB is going to have get decapitated for it to happen.

I like these quick reviews they do these days. Keeps teams from wasting challenges on obvious wrong calls.

And got a turnover!

Yep. I was sitting there thinking “don’t they review fumbles anyways” meanwhile they were about the snap the fucking ball.
Keep running rock. Let’s goooo

Unless it’s 3rd and 1 and they’re obviously geared to stop it.

Oh great now Futureman or some other idiot can come and say “Dak hasn’t throw a TD today but he has fumbled a snap and thrown a pick” based on the box score.

I don’t know why they fix the way they assign picks like that.

• Haha 1